Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 - How did the painting go? All of your crafting is beautiful and excellent work! Wow!

@Katmary71 - Garden club sounds like just the thing for you. I'm not really into seeds, but we have done a lot with plants in our yard. My husband is more into it than I am- he's learned to propagate some stuff. I enjoy watching things progress. Some of our stuff froze and we are waiting to see what comes back- it's exciting when you see the sprouts!

@AmbersWay - Nice loss!

Happy Sunday- Lisa
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,955 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 Wow, very vey cool! I love the "Woof" leash holder! All of it is really impressive. I don't do anything with wood, we don't have any saws or special equipment for wood so I just don't work with it but your pics make me wish I did! What a beautiful wreath for your MIL. Thanks for sharing, you are so talented! I will post some of my crafts below.

@digger61 Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Yeah I do not have a green thumb but that's pretty good, no? I really have to prune some of it today lol. Yeah the dill grew nicely indoors but I would put it in one of the end pods so it doesn't hog the light from other plants. Cocaine Bear was fun, it's what you would expect and if you go into it not expecting much, it's entertaining. It doesn't hurt that we had all the snacks lol. I'm glad you got some rest. That club does sound cool. Enjoy your Sunday, great no zeros! That boot craft is neat.

@AmbersWay Great loss!

Hi all. We had fun at sushi and then my DH went to the drive-in with snacks and that was fun. Today, I'm meeting a friend for coffee and doing some errands. Have a great Sunday!

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Really struggling to find a win from yesterday...got enough sleep.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • trooworld
    Options
    Here are some of my crafts...

The vase pic is a before and after (I used etching cream and rubber bands to redo a vase). The second pic from the bottom is a cover I sewed for my KitchenAid stand mixer. The Santa has candy in his belly.

ms02fhvvnudr.png

In the Christmas tree pic, I made the star on the top of the tree.

tfernbokqigx.png

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,072 Member
    Options
    My turn to be sick. Bronchial symptoms started last night. Rich is not coughing, but feels weak.
    -Mica
  • amanda32390
    amanda32390 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in
    amanda32390
    PW: 141.6
    CW: 142.4

It was the last week of my medical terminology class. Very exhausting week! My biggest opportunity this week was dinners. I work retail, so if I'm closing, I don't get home until after 730. I eat lunch around 330, so when I get home, I'm hungry. I need to do a big grocery haul this week to be better prepared and able to whip something up that's more nutritious for late dinners.

NO ZERO wins for this past week:
    hit my water goal
    early bedtime
    logged all meals and snacks
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 145
    CW: 147
    Goal Wieght 135-140

I would like to change my weigh in days to Wednesday
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 145
    CW: 147
    Goal Wieght 135-140

I would like to change my weigh in days to Wednesday

@laurelfit57 - All set for Wednesday.
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    PW 219.4
    CW 226.8

Well what happened here? There were a few not great days but this shouldn’t be right. I’ll see if it’s just an off day next week. Fingers crossed.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,612 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda Oh no, I hope everything bounces back from the freeze. I had blankets over my succulents and it was blown off, they're a hot mess now, I almost burst into tears as I was super excited to share cuttings with people for the garden club. I did manage to take a few clippings and took them in, I was happy to see someone walking around with one of them.

@trooworld LOL forget the movie, we get snacks and popcorn right?! Honestly I love popcorn so it's pretty exciting for me to go, I was looking at the movies earlier. Yep time to harvest your herbs, they look amazing. I found an old Aerogarden seed mix when I cleaned out my closet, I only have a 3 pod old one and out of the 3 pack I bought a few months ago the dill didn't make it so I popped an old one in there, we'll see how it does. Dill and basil are both more picky outdoors so it's exciting they're doing so great in hydroponic systems. Have fun with your friend! I love that vase, it's beautiful! Your work looks professional, I bet you could sell your crafts. I love the kitty wine glasses and the pug graphics!

@micaroo4 Oh no, I hope you get over it fast, prayers for a quick recovery for both of you.

@amanda32390 Congratulations on finishing your medical terminology class! That is late getting home as far as dinner and being able to cook, fast stuff or prep would work great for that.

@FtoFit @tammymccrady6278 @FusiaKat Way to go on first week of March amazingness!

@sleepygirl79 If you just had a lot more food than normal or more sodium like going out to eat those could be reasons, I hope it comes off fast!

@JenAWhite Yay robin and daffodils means spring is on the way, glad you and doodle got outside!

Hi team! I'm doing the Fat2Fit cleaning challenge this week so workout plus bathrooms means I'm worn out and I couldn't finish the shower today but I'm glad it's all looking better. Sometimes things get so messy it causes too much anxiety to start but I try to keep up with it. When I was bedridden my house was a mess and it's never as bad as then but I'm scared to let it go for long when I'm not doing well. I took an early bath and the rest of the day's been more physically calm watching TV, reading, and catching up here. Tomorrow's the pain clinic, I honestly am hoping it's not the nurse I usually see since we butt heads, it's great that she cares but I think it comes out a little odd so I'm happy to just have someone fill my medication tomorrow and send me on my way. Have a great Monday!

No Zeros
    under calories decent eats
    great water
    chair cardio, legs and abs strength training, stretching, cleaning
    Bathrooms mostly done (will do shower tomorrow)
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 your decor is beautiful!
    It’s nice to see so many crafters. I like to do some for gifts. If I figure out how to post pictures on mobile, I’ll share. Great to get some ideas from others.

@micaroo4 I hope you and Rich get better quickly. Hopefully not COVID.

Well my weekend was crazy. Friday I didn’t do a whole lot in the evening. My stomach was upset and I was getting dizzy spells. Felt a bit better Saturday, but was a day of running around between children’s activities, baby shower, and a bday party to attend. I tried to stay good at the events and mostly ate fruits, but did have a couple of not so calorie friendly items. Today, I kept busy doing laundry, dishes, and made pizza pretzels for kids lunches. Now back to work tomorrow ☹️ After gaining weight, I’m going to have to be extra careful this week. All the best to everyone this week!
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Username: JenAWhite
    Weigh in Week: 3/6/23
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 140.00
    Current Weight: 141.6

I'm going for day two for tracking, under, and exercise. I'm hoping for some momentum this week!
  • trooworld
    Options
    @Ftofit @tammymccrady6278 @FushiaKat way to get on the leaderboard, congrats!!!

@micaroo4 Oh no! I hope you feel better soon.

@gemwolf110 @rodgerd27 @txcritter69 Congrats on the losses!

@amanda32390 Congrats on surviving your hard week! Sounds like getting some healthy groceries would help you out. Great job with your no zeros!

@sleepygirl79 That definitely looks like a fluke. Skinny vibes for next week for you!

@JenAWhite Way to go!!! How cool to see signs of spring, I'm ready for it!

@Katmary71 That's right! LOL Fingers crossed for your seeds in the Aerogarden. Thanks, I did have fun with my friend! Awww, thank you. I have no time to put in the effort to sell my crafts, I wish! Plus it's kind of a hassle with my full-time job (we have to get permission to work other jobs so it's kind of a pain). The kitty wine glasses are my favorite thing I've made! I agree about mess causing anxiety. I have that going on right now because I made a big mess in the living room yesterday with art supplies. :( I hope your pain clinic visit goes well and you don't have to deal with that nurse. Great no zeros. ;)

Hi all. My goal today is to track all three meals. If I track snacks, too, that will be golden but I really just want to track the meals to get tracking down again. I was doing so well! :( Yesterday, I worked on my artwork all day and made a big mess in the living room. Didn't want to stop to cook so we ordered pizza delivery. Just a cr@p day as far as health goes. I hope today will be better.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Didn't snack.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
This discussion has been closed.