WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I didn't realize Mother's Day was in March in the UK. Happy Mother's Day to you fabulous woman!

@YinxFed Nice job starting us off with green this week despite how crazy your week was!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

pv3t0f6xod7d.png
    qfj30njtnymg.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    q3nuzdl4nn59.png

By Pounds
    2omxmpzeda1w.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    xxuuuz2r1eb6.png

By Pounds
    koj2k9inigrp.png
    ng6fphgs9zvj.png

Team Winners
    yn9htc2j96mi.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    Congrats to our intrepid 3 top losers for last week -
    @LoraineGB @lauren_989 and @KellyBgetsFit are also our greenest! So far, all 3 weeks in the green. I am super impressed!

The rest of us have the advantage that it would be difficult to have a worse week than this past one. Even if we get tiny little losses it will be great progress! I am sure we can do this, or at least give it a good try. It may be hard, what with trips, stresses, and huge responsibilities - but we're here. We're working it.

Let's get back to reporting daily what our No Zero Days accomplishments are. Do that one thing, however small, that contributes to a healthier self tomorrow. It might be more than one, or one big thing, but something that makes a move towards a goal. It might be weight, or some other goal. A moment of stress relief, a time out in the fresh air, a few (or a lot!) pushups - whatever moves you towards a goal. Tell us about it!

Meanwhile, as always, I am late with the update for the new week's first weigh-ins! @YinxFed has led us off brilliantly, soon to be followed by:
    @adrimango
    @IDebraK

Monday:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 188.7
    CW: 186.7
    🟢🍏🥒
    S.M.A.R.T. Goal - 2 down 3 to go ✔️
  • jugar
    Options
    Good Monday morning!
    Brad and I are both in office today. Food is planned. We will walk at lunch. I'll give him priority on the bike tonight if there's only time for one ride since he's gone tomorrow on his business trip.
    A well planned day is ahead.. now it's just time to execute!
    You are an excellent executioner. All will be well. Bwahahahaha!
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 188.7
    CW: 186.7
    🟢🍏🥒
    S.M.A.R.T. Goal - 2 down 3 to go ✔️
    You are amazing!!!

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 7,384
    Mon 11,233
    Tues 12,760
    Wed 12,690
    Thurs 13,952
    Fri 15,216
    20 min elliptical
    10 min Barre
    Sat 15,293
    20 min Barre
    15 min elliptical
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, my steps were low and my food was high. I hope keeping it together today and tomorrow makes for another green weigh in on Wednesday. I am officially on Spring Break. We aren't going anywhere - just fun stuff in town and a day trip to Santa Fe. I will have to work hard to keep my steps up and food in check. I am changing my workout routine this week.
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in
    PW 170.8
    CW 169.4

I had a great weekend and my activity was up from the last few weeks and so is my mood. Funny how that works.

Amazing loss @LoraineGB @lauren_989 and @KellyBgetsfit
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Non zero day: went for a walk around the neighborhood after work 🌞🌷
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Non Zero wins today are: I drank my water and I ate to my meal plan. I didn’t want to work out and spent the day watching tv 🙆🏼‍♀️. So before going to bed I checked in here and saw @jugar ’s post about doing something non zero.

I reluctantly did a quick 30 minute beginner Tabata class. Not like @PlaneMonkey with weights, just a beginner mixed cardio. Now I’m laying in bed very pleased with myself and very grateful for the nudge ☺️
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @jugar I can't say I've ever had an emotional response to exercise like you've just described but I'm intrigued! usually I'm just cursing my trainer based on the exercises they've decided to include (full squat thrusters I'm looking at you!)

My tabata class this week and last were cancelled as the gym wasn't available but since the spring session starts the week immediately following the winter session, to make up the missed classes, they're adding an extra 30 minutes onto the 2 sessions remaining. eeek! that'll be an hour and 45 minutes of intensity, 2 weeks in a row. I'll definitely be feeling emotional after that!

Good for you @LoraineGB for gifting tomorrow's you with that workout. Every little calorie burned counts!
  • jugar
    Options
    adrimango wrote: »
    The scale has been all over the place. I have been getting more exercise and am seeing results from it - increased stamina during workouts and my hike, muscle definition starting, and my waist is back!

I've worked through the fact that I will not be where I wanted to be for my trip to Australia. But I found 2 pairs of shorts to take that fit at least. The friends we are visiting are quite health conscious so I should be able to eat well and there will be walks swimming, hikes and I can do BurpeeGirl videos.

I will need a pass for April. I am traveling 20 out of 30 days across two trips. I'll check in mid month when I'm home then be back for May.
    Bon voyage for April! I'll put you on the support list for the month, or for whenever you want to come back. When do you leave? Are you still with us for the rest of this month?
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @jugar I leave the 31st so I'm good for the rest of the month.
This discussion has been closed.