Thanks!
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Username: 39flavours
    Weigh in Day: THURSDAY
    PW: 151.2
    CW: 150.8

I had a weird weigh in yesterday, where I had dropped 3.4lbs over night, to 147.2, so I was quite hopeful for today's team weigh in, but it wasn't to be. Back up 3.6lbs from yesterday, but still some lost from last week, so I get a green check at least! Water retention issues I think, I was just dehydrated yesterday and today I'm back to normal levels.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you both @eggfreak @Gidgitgoescrzy
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in
    Username ashleycarole86

PW 190.2
    CW 191.2
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm going to be away next Thursday 23rd March until the following Tuesday so won't be able to weigh in. I can weigh in on Tuesday 21st March instead if that helps? Thanks
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    39flavours wrote: »
    @jugar I'm going to be away next Thursday 23rd March until the following Tuesday so won't be able to weigh in. I can weigh in on Tuesday 21st March instead if that helps? Thanks

No problem!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    Hugs to @eggfreak and @Gidgitgoescrzy What a sad, rough time you are both having. Please take care of yourselves and know we are here to support you.

Sylvia, I hope your garden brings you joy and calm as you go through this very difficult time. Holding you in the Light.

The week is flying by. Looks like I will be heading to Greensboro, NC next week to take care of the last bit of stuff at our house. I need to push back our closing to give my son some time to get settled. He is now in round 3 and round 2 of two prospective jobs. He should know by the end of the month. Asking for all good vibes that he gets an offer.

My food has been ok. Logging is sporadic. Steps are fine. Still chilly here. I welcome spring with open arms if she could stick around long enough. Weight is up a tiny bit from last week, but that was a big drop. @jugar I'll let you know tomorrow if I am weighing in on Friday or Saturday.

Have a great day friends.
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sorry about missing last week! Still trying to get into the swing of things! Cw: 228 @jugar
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    @eggfreak sorry to hear about your brother's diagnosis. Hugs to you and your family.

@micki48 I'm glad to hear about your son's interviews. Let me know if you want to meet up when you come to Greensboro!
  • jugar
    Options
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hockey was fantastic, over 16 minutes at my high intensity heart rate level and 31 minutes at the threshold, but it might not be enough to compensate for some meal choices earlier in the day... We shall see what the morrow brings! 6 hours to sleep before getting up for the commute to the office. Fun fun!!

76ueh2vklfop.jpg
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Well... My prediction was correct... The scale was ugly this morning. So I'm gonna just pretend it didn't happen and try again tomorrow. Today is the day of ALL GREEN, St Patrick's day (which I understand is celebrated outside of Ireland WAY MORE than in Ireland where it's supposed to be founded - am I right?)

Have a good Friday everyone
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    @jugar Heading out for a weekend hiking trip with my daughter (12). I'll weigh in on Monday. Wishing everyone a good weekend!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Friday
    PW 202.5
    CW 200.4
  • jugar
    Options
    adrimango wrote: »
    @jugar Heading out for a weekend hiking trip with my daughter (12). I'll weigh in on Monday. Wishing everyone a good weekend!
    That sounds like heaven! I'm sure you'll have a great time.
This discussion has been closed.