• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @39flavours Have a fabulous time in Portugal

@adrimango Have a fabulous time in Australia
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    Wow - the WaistAways are globe trotting! I love it.

Just a quick reminder for the upcoming Wednesday people:
    @AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @lauren_989
    @alydanbeads

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in (one day early due to travel)

PW 191.2
    CW 196
  • jugar
    Options
    @lauren_989 I hear you on the scale all over the place! Let's blame the March winds or something. I'm glad you're looking forward to Saturday's 5k - we'll all be rooting for you :smiley:

I had a fabulous walk today - a bit over 10k (6.5-7 miles) total, including 3 round trips on our crazy hill between the house and car (about a half mile each way). The sun was super bright, and I just kept on going. Now I'm heading for the sauna. That should feel good too. I'll be driving back down to my dad's tomorrow to visit a couple more memory care/assisted living places with my step-mom. The one we visited last time is just too blasted expensive and their insurance won't cover it. Too bad - it was really nice. But these other 2 look good, and we hope to be able to decide soon. I think it is getting to the point of no return - it is too hard for her at home. So I'm glad I had good walking today, so the long hours in the car tomorrow won't be too terrible. It's going to be pouring rain, though :grimace:

If I don't get back to post the Thursday people later, here it is - a very short list this week
    @bowens1973 (probably excused for this week? I forgot to mark it...)
    @DD265

Thanks!
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Cw: 230
    Hopefully next week will be better! 😅 @jugar
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    uwvj4qh3djub.png
  • jugar
    Options
    Quick reminder for Friday people! It has been a bit of a crazy day, so I'll catch up tomorrow! Great news on your house @micki48 -- hopefully there will be some good news for your son soon, and the stress will start to think about possibly calming down :hushed:

Due through Friday:
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @DD265
    @EvMakesChanges
    @LoraineGB
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Greetings from plane #2 after a whirlwind overnight and flight back from Lloydminster for a business trip earlier today.

Meeting Brad and we will have a nice weekend away! It's supposed to be rainy but I still plan to walk as much as we can. I always feel good when I get at least 10K!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Friday
    PW 200.4
    CW 200.0
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @micki48 - Thoughts are with your son. I feel for young adults trying to get their footing in the working world and how much harder it is on them. Keep us posted we are rooting for him.

@jugar - All the best this weekend with your father. Hope you are able to find the perfect place for him and give your mother in law a break. Older adults do so much work caring for their spouses. Also interesting perspective about your workout class. I do my exercise at home since COVID but really want to do a structured class but too nervous to commit to anything. Perhaps my way of avoiding going out and trying something new.

I had a great week getting up early to get my workout done and in bed early feeling refreshed the next day. It feels like I have so much more time in my day if I get it done early and have more time to focus on work, school and being a mom.

It's spring break next week for my 8 year old. Will be doing a lot around the city and meeting up with friends which I'm excited for and have a change from the usual.

• jugar
    Options
    Wow - that was some day. Quite the emotional rollercoaster, but all is well and we're all heading for what promises to be a great night's sleep.

But first, it is so cool that @LoraineGB is teetering on the very precipice of Onederland! Party coming next week :smiley:

I'll hopefully have more time to post a bit tomorrow (not to mention do a good workout...). For now, we're all ready for the Saturday weigh-ins, plus a couple of stragglers -
    @KellyBgetsfit
    @DD265
    @EvMakesChanges
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @carlsoda

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Hugs to you @jugar
    Imagine there's some emotional stuff going on for sure
    I know your support will be so invaluable to your family (like it is here!)
This discussion has been closed.