What's On Your Mind Today?

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
This is where you can share what's on your mind. Recipes, ideas, workouts, anything that you think might be helpful to others.

Maybe, you've tried something that has worked for you in the past and would like to share it with the group. Maybe, you have a NSV (Non Scale Victory) that you would like to share with the group. Anything that you feel comfortable sharing or anything that you feel comfortable asking the group for help....this is the place to come.

The GOOD!! What NSV did you have this week!!
The BAD!! So what....you ate the whole thing!!
The UGLY!! That darn scale went through the window this week....it deserved it too!!

So, what's on your mind today??

Replies

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else been seeing a lot of slowness in accessing posts in the communities area of MFP? Just started for me on Sunday. Tried a couple of different browsers and seeing the same.
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    YES!!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    totally. It's like it is spinning away in the background.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Yes-I am literally read almost a page each time (helps my reading but slows the amount of time o am on here)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I was just going to ask if anyone else noticed. Seemed to start last night. Annoying as *kitten* in my view.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    I was going to come on here and ask yesterday but it was taking too long and I couldn’t hang out and wait. It is torturous. I saw they issued an update last night and I was so hopeful. It made no difference. 😑
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's dire! It's been like that all day.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,551 Member
    Options
    Yes I just commented to one of my kids that it’s slow though maybe my internet but sounds like others having the same problem
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Yep, for me too :(
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Yes, me too. I hoped it was just yesterday and would be better today, but seems not :(
  • StrongerJan
    Options
    same ole, same ole
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    yes, pages time out.

yesterday, the mfp food tracker broke. i post in things, doesn't show.
    -- i'm paper tracking, and can look up nutrition info on google

hope they get it all fixed soon,
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    yes - the tracker on the web for logging food is now broken. I think my phone works ok tho. Seems in attempting to fix one issue they have created more... the story of MFP. LOL
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Food diary is all messed up now as @SummerSkier mentioned. I can add things to my diary, but they may or may not show up (and same with exercise). Luckily the phone app shows it all.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    I thought I needed to debug my computer... glad to know it is not me.
  • StrongerJan
    Options
    :(
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    my food tracker is working ok this morning, but painfully slow getting into discussions. getting time out notices most of the time. same with actually posting messages.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,726 Member
    Options
    I'm apologising here for not cheering on Tuesday (April 4th). I was out all day on Wednesday and when I logged in on Thursday I just kept getting timeouts - infuriating!
    I'll try to do better next week!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    I checked the troubleshooting and news boards for MFP and their indication is that everything is “A OK”! I filed a service ticket. I encourage others to do the same….
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    It always amazes me that the people who support this place don't actually use it so usually have no idea when something is broken. Glad you reported it Julie and it will be interesting if they fix it or just close the ticket and add it to the "list". For a while I could not figure out how to post photos on my phone on my newsfeed with the new software. And no one there knew how to do it either. I just figured it out myself after a long time - several weeks I think. And they kept closing my ticket after 2 days saying they had answered it. Imagine how many OPEN tickets they would have if they left them open until they were fixed. LOL.