April 22

densueg
densueg Posts: 2 Member
Good Morning, I joined this group on day 1 and haven't posted/commented at all, but have been reading what everyone else is posting. Thank you! This is a helpful group. I've been doing OK. Weather has been bad, so it's not easy to get outside, but my work has been busy. I usually average 6000-8000 steps a day on work days! I have discovered there are some indoor walking videos on YouTube that are pretty good. Some are only 15 minutes long. I have been tracking everything I eat and keep my calories between 1200 and 1400. Overall, I feel its going pretty good.

Replies

• capnemomac
    capnemomac Posts: 17 Member
    Great to hear you are keeping active! I am so ready for Spring weather! We have had a little bit where I live but it's cold again. I like to take the dog for walks and I know he misses it since I got so lazy over the winter, lol.
  • felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    The building that I work in has a devoted floor for "walkers" and I've managed to get in a mile on my lunch (before I gave up.) However pushing myself to just move more in general, hopefully I can reduce that to two miles in my half hour! I'm still too embarrassed to bring myself outside for walks. :(