Airport Lounge Discussion

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,246 Member
edited June 2023 in Social Groups
WELCOME ONE AND ALL!! Frequent flyers and new flyers, this is the Special Lounge for you to come and connect with several hundred of your friends. Ask questions, chat, and get to know one another. They will be your support group this summer!

Please pull up a chair and begin to chat with your 5% Challenge Community Friends ... HICIM705

Your 5% Challenge ~ Overall Leadership Team:
Lynn (KALISWALKER), Heidi (HICIM705), Ceri (CERIUSLY1), Diane (DIANEDOESSMILES1), and Barb (LADYLUK1)

Replies

• kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Friday, May 19th we flew to Las Vegas for a week to visit our family here (it's been 3.5 years). We will attend our grandson Taylor's high school graduation May 26th, then fly to Edmonton, Canada for our granddaughter, Sheridan's high school graduation on Saturday, May 27th. Wow is it hot here!!!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,483 Member
    Options
    5fwq8qxhlkuy.gif
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,936 Member
    Options
    Happy Caturday!!! Please remember to post your FINAL weight on your Spring 5% Team today
    cib7yf8oleri.gif
  • Dgrodis
    Dgrodis Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    It looks like we might get more rain. We really need it.
    Happy Saturday.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    8u5ea6brqz30.jpg
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Friday, May 19th we flew to Las Vegas for a week to visit our family here (it's been 3.5 years). We will attend our grandson Taylor's high school graduation May 26th, then fly to Edmonton, Canada for our granddaughter, Sheridan's high school graduation on Saturday, May 27th. Wow is it hot here!!!

I live just outside of Edmonton
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,261 Member
    Options
    Please help us with recruiting more members by going to a post I just put up to do with the 2023 Summer 5% Challenge.

😊😊I have had 8 weeks of MAINTAINING My weight SUCCESSFULLY!! How?

It really helps the feed if we put a comment on it to be near the top (popular) post. Let's help the SUMMER 5% Challenge gain many members from MFP!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891901/i-have-had-8-weeks-of-maintaning-my-weight-successfully-how/p1?new=1
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - done !!
    vant6vlai82a.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,261 Member
    Options
    @Lindiemaep THANKS SO MUCH!!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It’s 62 feels like 62 with a high of 89 today. Insight Timer Quote: If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.—Catherine Cook I AM: I am elevated, empowered, and magical. Axe Sharpening: Folding should never be an option!—Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take a photo of something that brings you joy and share it. Fitness Quote: My pain is my motivation.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Be so happy that the way someone else acts won’t ruin your day. Keep smiling!—unknown Motiverse: Take the first step.—Darius Fisher Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,749 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 96/305 mile a day this morning.

I'll be back this afternoon to do the intro and read through the threads.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! It's a beautiful day here today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk a while ago and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    t33i867jsulb.jpg
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,356 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Rigibann ...Hello Rita.

ie0eghf6m64e.png
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 87 today. Insight Timer Quote: If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.—Rainer Maria Rilke I AM: I cherish my friends as my extended family. Axe Sharpening: The conditions are set. You are alive. The time is now.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Think of 3 things you’re grateful for and write them down. Fitness Quote: Yes, I am trying to eat healthy. No, I AM NOT ON A DIET.--#Ana Delia Motivational Quote: Your mood is what you make it, so make it great today.—unknown Motiverse: Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.—Germany Kent Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,367 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 97/305 mile a day, Heavy Bench Day and Core Challenge: Core after breakfast.
  • bbonet3
    bbonet3 Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    d3a1jf2brn51.png

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    In the introduce yourself page under what would friends say about me

I should have said

Nan operates mouth without first engaging brain. In conversations too.
    I’ve hurt a very dear friend by my words this week. Unfortunately once the toothpaste is out of the tube, I can’t put it back
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hugs Nan, we all do things at times we wish we didn't. Many a time I opened mouth and inserted foot.

Warm beautiful day. Nothing much new. Our magnolia tree produced its first flower.

ztgxm1t3p7jz.jpg

• LindieMaeP
    Options
    @Lessennan I am sorry your toothpast got away with you, a sincere appology would be a start to mend things. Yes I know what you mean, sometimes I say things then wish I had not and wind up hurting a friend. Hugs to you and hugs to your friend as well.
    I hope you all are having a good afternoon and a great start to the IBC, I am doing good so far no white potato - I say that because I do want to have yam fries so if I said no potato at all that might limit me. Right now I am boiling a rudabaga, boy what a chore it was to peel and then dice, phewww still have all fingers !!! I am going to add garlic to the mash and butter of course. Should be ready for me to womanhandle in about 15 min.
    This little lovely is from the Richmond Owl Rescue we visited before Covid ... he's / she is beautiful !!
    c8f8kx3ig335.png