Thank You kaliswalker! (Lynn)

Options
13»

Replies

• misslorij3440
    misslorij3440 Posts: 4,652 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker A big heartfelt thanks for your vision and leadership in the 5%! My journey began 13 yrs. ago, and your name has been a part of every challenge I have done in all those years! I wish you many blessings in your years ahead-you are so deserving of each of them! Thanks again!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    🌹❤️❤️ Thank You ♥️♥️🌹
  • marilynWtx
    marilynWtx Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I appreciate the YEARS you have been in my life. You are awesome personified!
  • Chubbynomore10
    Chubbynomore10 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Lynn, you are INCREDIBLE! I want to thank you for all of your years of dedication to helping us all to get and remain healthy. You most certainly have a tender and loving heart, my friend. I thank God for you!
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kindness. It means a lot to me, to see the 5% Challenge going strong for 13+ years. I enjoy your companionship and friendly rivalry.

The challenges continue because of the dedication of all the leaders! I would like to thank the overall leaders Ceri Ceriusly1, Heidi Hicim705, Diane Dianedoessmiles1, and Barb Ladyluk1 who went above and beyond this Spring. Also the Challenge Team Leaders our friends and motivators who hold us accountable to our teams.

This summer is my 56th Challenge and I am excited! It your enthusiasm and commitment that keep the 5% Challenge fun!
  • Chubbynomore10
    Chubbynomore10 Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Kali, (Lynne) I thank you for your vision, for commandeering the entire challenge, and for your strong leadership qualities and the drive you possess. If not for you, none of us would probably have reached the goals we have reached and maintained. You are making a huge difference, my friend, I am grateful from the bottom of my heart. Kudos! A job well done for a very long time. THANKS! I just can't thank you enough!