Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,074 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m just poking my head in here to let y’all know my knee replacement surgery was a success. I’m still recovering, but I’m making progress and will start outpatient PT next week. I’d like to be moved off the support team and start back with the team in June. I still won’t be 100% but I’m trying to get back to my routines as best I can. Thanks!

I'm hoping @cre804 , that you received my message I left you?? I was just checking on how you were feeling...so good to hear from you and that it's going well post-surgery!!

Please give me your current weight to use as the start weight for June and let me know what day of the week you want for your weigh days. I've left a note for the MODS to put you back into active status. Welcome back!
    Jessica

I haven’t seen any messages to me. I don’t know if I don’t know where to look, or if it’s only by looking at every single message?

I guess I’ll continue with a Friday weigh-in. My current weight is 192.0

You go to the main screen in MFP...here's a screenshot and you'll see I sent the message yesterday afternoon...sorry you couldn't find it...I was just checking on you...glad you'll doing well!
    Jessica

16l3uiuqwa3t.png
    Hmm, I couldn't find it on the app so I checked my laptop and I don't see it. The last message I received was from 2021. [/i]

You've already updated us...again, I was just checking to see how you were doing. I'm glad all is well and that you're back with us! :smile:

Jessica
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella
    Sunday weigh ins

PW: 167.3 lbs
    CW: 170.2 lbs
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Monday steps 4015
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the card for today. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    8k0b53b80ezp.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/27 6,840
    5/28 6,715
    5/29 8,402
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/28 7,319
    5/29 11,380
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,190 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 5/28: 15,242
    Mon 5/29: 11,516
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 is there a June chat that I need to switch to? I tried searching through the past few pages but I figured I would just ask real quick.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,074 Member
    Options
    Sbus12 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 is there a June chat that I need to switch to? I tried searching through the past few pages but I figured I would just ask real quick.

@Sbus12 The link hasn't been posted yet...the MODS will post the link once the room is opened. June's stats will start on Sunday, Jun 4th for the month, so the room should open on Sat, the 3rd.
    Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Tuesday steps 4773
    yes! better than yesterday!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    @alleykat69
    Could you post your Sunday the 28th steps please? Seems you skipped those, thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.