Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 184.2
    CW: 184.0
    😁
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for stepping up @cleaneater80

Today is my Monday since we took yesterday off and we both had a terribly short sleep so we are dragging butt. Will be a long day!!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    @jugar @strong_fit_ells Slow and steady 🐒 wins the race!! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2 Congratulations on 5 Green weeks!!! That is awesome!!!

@strong_fit_ells Nice loss!

@DD265 Great job staying away from the chocolate bar. Focus on the win!

@Ashleycarole86 I hope you enjoyed your extra day off

Yesterday, I walked and dida Barre workout. My shoulders are killing me. I had to take motrin in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I will be doing a lower body workout today. The kids have dentist appointments this afternoon.
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    PW - 168.6
    CW 168.8

@DD265 good to hear you are addressing when you need help and that it's working. Great job so far

I"m knee deep in this Statistics class and the assignments are heavy ( or maybe it's bc I haven't been to school in over 20 years) I'm really enjoying it but the last 2 weeks have been stressing me out. My habits haven't been great in coping but know what changes I need to make and give myself a break at times too.
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    PW: 143.8
    CW: 143.4

Not much, but I'll take it! I definitely thought that I would've gained this week....I'm on a several week streak and I'm just waiting for the inevitable rebound. It'll probably happen soon as I intend on picking back up on my lifting...and because I'm probably not going to be as vigilant about what I eat while I'm in Billings (because....options that I don't otherwise have....)

Also - I may have to take a pass next week. Next week is going to be....interesting. I have to travel to Billings on Monday (about a 6 hr drive) for a Nutrition and Diabetes conference from Tues-Thurs. I'm presenting there first thing Weds morning (and I'm desperately trying to finish said presentation lol). That day is also my son's 16th bday. Then I'm going to drive home Thursday afternoon, get ready, then leave Friday morning to go to Choteau (a little over an hour away) for the Front Range Yoga Fest from Fri-Sun. I'm teaching Sat & Sun, but on Saturday, I have a 50th wedding celebration to attend in St. Mary/Babb area.....the logistics of it all is making my head spin :#
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    CW: 214.6

@jugar here is my starting weight today for June-I will be weighing in on Tuesdays.

I have been trying to keep up with everyone's posts. I will definitely post more soon!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    PW: 143.8
    CW: 143.4

Not much, but I'll take it! I definitely thought that I would've gained this week....I'm on a several week streak and I'm just waiting for the inevitable rebound. It'll probably happen soon as I intend on picking back up on my lifting...and because I'm probably not going to be as vigilant about what I eat while I'm in Billings (because....options that I don't otherwise have....)

Also - I may have to take a pass next week. Next week is going to be....interesting. I have to travel to Billings on Monday (about a 6 hr drive) for a Nutrition and Diabetes conference from Tues-Thurs. I'm presenting there first thing Weds morning (and I'm desperately trying to finish said presentation lol). That day is also my son's 16th bday. Then I'm going to drive home Thursday afternoon, get ready, then leave Friday morning to go to Choteau (a little over an hour away) for the Front Range Yoga Fest from Fri-Sun. I'm teaching Sat & Sun, but on Saturday, I have a 50th wedding celebration to attend in St. Mary/Babb area.....the logistics of it all is making my head spin :#
    You hit all 5 weeks in the green for May! Well done.
    As to next week - I have you down as a Monday weigh-in - is that right? Let me know if it is. No matter what, you can certainly weigh in on Monday next week before you leave if you want to. The rest of your week sounds like a wild ride! So many things to pack into a week :hushed:
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Loving the five weeks in the green folks!
    Considering your girl has been closer to trending five weeks in the red, I'm feeling inspired.
    Ok, so last week was a moderate green.. I'll take it. You know what else I'll take? 10K steps AND a 30 minute Peloton ride tonight. WOOT WOOT!
    Oh, and calories tracked and under.
    The highs are high my friends!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    Monday - Tuesday steps and such:

9323 + 30 minutes Pilates
    13450 + 20 strength + 30 bike

Many of those steps today were taking a walk with my horse. I just led him along one of the trails we'll be riding very soon - he really enjoyed being together and exploring a whole new kind of environment. He had a few reminders about when it was walking time and when it was OK to chomp on the vegetation, but other than that, it was a good vigorous walk. When we got back, I put him in the big outside ring and let him gallop all over - I think he was feeling really good from the walk (and the munches!). He can sure move out! Riding in a couple of days. I think he'll do fine. I hope I do too!

Wednesday is upon us! Line up W-peeps:
    @alydanbeads
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @DianaGetsFit512

Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have inherented the large garden as my mother in law is now using raised garden beds in her yard. It's coming along and is a big area. We have a lot of the standard veggies but we are also trying purple carrots, purple tomatoes, okra and giant pumpkins. My husband set up drip irrigation for the entire garden and orchard. We're experimenting with hay in-between the rows for weed control. We have regular strawberries but we are also working on transplanting the local wild strawberries into our garden. They make the cutest mini strawberries about the size of a blue berry. They look good so
    far.35eah5pz6cyk.jpg
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've had more dinners or lunches out recently which are wonderful to connect with friends and leave the house (I work remotely). I am trying to take the approach of making a better choice than I would have back in the winter - not striving for perfection or even the best choice, just better. Yesterday I left the entire scoop of rice that came with my Asian stir fry. :)

I took a work break and went for a 15 min walk then took another in the evening despite the threat of rain. Again - better choices for my health - not perfection.

Still seeing & feeling bloat - some from salt (restaurants!) And some from hormones. Come on Aunt Flo! At 46, the wait for her arrival is annoying!

I shall keep on making better choices and ride it out.

1.5 weeks until the beach, 6 until a work event at a resort with a pool near the beach followed by a trip to see family. These sort of countdowns motivate me!
  • alydanbeads
    alydanbeads Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    PW: 147.4
    CW: 145.6

Sorry I was MIA last week. I'm back on track and feeling better!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've had more dinners or lunches out recently which are wonderful to connect with friends and leave the house (I work remotely). I am trying to take the approach of making a better choice than I would have back in the winter - not striving for perfection or even the best choice, just better. Yesterday I left the entire scoop of rice that came with my Asian stir fry. :)

I took a work break and went for a 15 min walk then took another in the evening despite the threat of rain. Again - better choices for my health - not perfection.

Still seeing & feeling bloat - some from salt (restaurants!) And some from hormones. Come on Aunt Flo! At 46, the wait for her arrival is annoying!

I shall keep on making better choices and ride it out.

1.5 weeks until the beach, 6 until a work event at a resort with a pool near the beach followed by a trip to see family. These sort of countdowns motivate me!

I think that your good choices are bound to see you through for the win - I believe in you!
This discussion has been closed.