📢📢📜📜Sign Up Here to join the In Between Jumping Into Summer Challenge📜📜📢📢

Options

Replies

• DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,413 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @azhkrgrl - I just sent your invitation to join River Otters. Here's the direct link to the team: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144902-river-otters-in-between-spring-and-summer-2023-5-challenge

I've also sent you a friend request so we can communicate. You might want to start by looking in announcements for "Welcome to River Otters" as that will explain how to get started. Looking forward to having you join us.
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    @DNjoys, thank you so much. On it and have accepted the friend request. Thank you once again.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,616 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Would like ti sign up regular team PS4L,
  • newpma
    newpma Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm on Thinner Winners I am too late to sign up for IBC?
  • DNjoys
    Options
    @newpma , members can join at any time. You will be on the Meerkat's team and one of their leaders should be sending you an invitation soon.
  • newpma
    newpma Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @DNjoys Thankyou!
  • 3fabboysx1
    3fabboysx1 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    How do we join. I have read several threads but haven't gotten to the official thread to join and be a assigned a team. Thank you for any help you can give.
  • DNjoys
    Options
    @3fabboysx1 - I see you are a member of the %5 Summer Community Team but have not yet signed up for one of our 8 competing teams there. If that is what you are trying to do, you need to find the Announcement, "Start Here - You Must Choose a Team" on the SUMMER 5% Community Team (the team this post is on is Spring which has ended), select your team from the list in that thread and sign up. Here's the link to take you directly there:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891172/start-here-you-must-choose-a-team#latest

If you are also wanting to sign up for the In-Between Challenge (the 4 week, more laid back challenge that runs from the end of the Spring Challenge until the Summer teams open for members), please verify that in a reply here, and after you have signed up for Summer, I'll place you on a team. There is no team choice for In-Between and we will place you with the members of the team you sign up for. We are just finishing Week 1 and still have 3 weeks to go. It's a good way to get a feel for how things work before the summer competition begins.
  • 3fabboysx1
    Options
    @DNjoys Yes an In-between challenge would be good. Thanks
  • DNjoys
    Options
    @3fabboysx1 - I need to check with the Overall Leader who is placing members on the Summer teams to know for sure what team to put you on, but you can start watching for an invitation later today or tomorrow at the latest.

While it can seem overwhelming in the beginning, once you're on a team, it usually doesn't take long to catch on. A few of us have been a part of these Challenges since they started in 2010, and others many years, so yes some of us do know a lot of group members, and to us they have become a family of sorts. But new comers are welcome and add to the fun.
  • 3fabboysx1
    Options
    @DNjoys Thank you. Please let me know if I need to make anything public. I have no idea what my settings are or the requirements for this group. I appreciate the help. Cheers
  • DNjoys
    Options
    @3fabboysx1 - sent you a private message.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,755 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @3fabboysx1 We are happy to have you join our challenge! I have sent you an invitation to Phoenix for the IBC which I believe @DNjoys has explained to you. You will receive an invitation to your official Summer team in about 3 weeks.

Here is the link to your IBC team. Please join as soon as possible.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144945-phoenix-jumping-into-summer-in-between-spring-to-summer-5-challenge-2023

Ceri (Ceriusly1)
    Captain, 2023 Summer IBC Koalas

Captain, 2023 Summer 5% Challenge ~ Tenacious GR8TERS
    Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges
    Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ Bloggers!!

• amyrob117
    amyrob117 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Rain Dancers
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,755 Member
    Options
    @amyrob117 I sent you an invitation to Koalas. Here is the team link. Please join as soon as possible.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144909-koalas-ibc-jumping-into-summer

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Mission Slimpossible. Sorry I’m late! 😣
  • Patricehm16
    Patricehm16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Can I join one of the teams? Thanks
  • DNjoys
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Patricehm16 - we'd love to have you join us. I see you were with Shape Shifters, so watch for an invitation from the Phoenix team.
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the summer Shape Shifters. I don't think the link is active yet but I will keep checking. Thank you! (Carole)
  • DNjoys
    Options
    @Walela617 - I see you've found the sign-up for Summer. Were you also saying you'd like to be on the In-Between Challenge?