Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.6 pounds since a week-ago Wednesday. I've had a lot of (fun, family) travel over the past few weeks, and have more coming up in a few weeks again. Thus, I have not had full "control" over my intake (or really, the foods I can choose from), and we've been hitting some of our favorite restaurants during travel (these were the last times we'll get to enjoy these, as my kids are moving out of their most recent cities).

I'm working to do a better job while I'm home to try to balance out the travel intake. It seems to be going ok. I've also been "stocking up" on exercise while home, because I have not been schlepping my running gear with me on my trips. Thus, I'm trying to get in an extra day of running per week while I'm home.

It may be imperfect, but at least it's a plan, right? Plus, I'm still maintaining.

182/142.8/146
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Still maintaining is good. That’s where I am.

It was a comparatively routine week. I did get the 20 oz ribeye last Friday, but spread it out over two dinners and a breakfast. < pat self on back >

The only other thing that’s different? I tend to use more weekly points Friday and Saturday before they reset on Sunday, and then Sunday through Thursday weigh-in I’m fairly frugal. This week, I’ve had Monday and a Wednesday where I indulged myself up to the edge of the healthy eating range. I was down slightly Thursday evening, so I didn’t do any damage.

My “goal” or intention in doing this over the next few weeks is to see how I fare if I eat most or all points available. In a perfect world, I’d eat 100% of my daily, weekly and activity points and stay exactly the same. I guess I want to know if I need to add or subtract from my daily points to make that happen, and that’s gonna take some observation and pondering’. Being more flexible during the week offers a bit more “normal” living (whatever that means).
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hey Friday Weighers!

I'm down 1.6. I had a decent/more attentive week than the last couple were, but my head still isn't quite where it was a few weeks back when I was "dialed in." I'm feeling optimistic, though.

One big reason for my optimism is that I had a cortisone shot in my hip earlier this week and am feeling like a new person. I hadn't realized just how much pain I'd gotten used to/the intermittent physical limitations I'd started accepting. Fingers crossed the effects last a few months, at least. Replacement of both hips is still in my future, but I may have bought some time. Yee-ha!!

Have a great weekend!

• Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.1 this week. I'm at 190.5, so still not quite able to break that decade mark. I've been putting more of an emphasis on tracking, and trying to get away from the bad habit of giving up on tracking on days when I know I'll be over.
  • crewahl
    Options
    whathapnd wrote: »
    I hadn't realized just how much pain I'd gotten used to/the intermittent physical limitations I'd started accepting.

I absolutely loved cortisone before I had the partial knee replacement. It’s not forever, but it’s a help. 👍🏻
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,928 Member
    Options
    At WW this week, I did get on the scale, and was down to a "legal" weight. Shooting to get below goal next week.
  • crewahl
    Options
    Al_Howard wrote: »
    At WW this week, I did get on the scale, and was down to a "legal" weight. Shooting to get below goal next week.

Well done after what you’ve been through.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself this week. I had a fine vacation a couple weeks back, but unfortunately fell out of the groove so that I still have carb/ sugar cravings. Getting closer to the groove again. I'll weigh next week even though I know it will be disappointing.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,946 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs this week and down 8.2 lbs the 1st 2 weeks of my reset. I'll take it of course. I thought I posted this Friday but saved it in my draft folder and just discovered I got interrupted and didn't hit send. On to another week.