WeightNoMore Team Chat - JULY 2023

Options

Replies

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    @podperson1 I love the photos 😍 I'd heard it was a nice part of the country and it sure does look like it.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    I think I befriended some members from this group on Stridekick app but I can't remember who's who 🤦🏻‍♀️
    If any of you use the app, my username is BodyTalking (Mairi T), send me a hello, to remind me, or a friend request ☺️
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, @EDTake2 !!! So glad to see you back with us!
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    July 23rd

Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: July 16th - 206.0
    Current Weight: July 23rd - 205.9

Steps
    Sunday - 7701
    Monday - 7048
    Tuesday - 6569
    Wednesday - 7058
    Thursday - 5513
    Friday - 5676
    Saturday - 7755

Total - 47220 steps
    7000 k daily goal
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    GarysGirl78

Weigh-in day: Monday
    SW/HW: 78.83 kg / 173.8 lbs
    PW: 60.6 kg / 133.6 lbs
    CW: 60.1 kg / 132.5 lbs

I’ll add steps a little later tonight.

Sorry, I crashed hard last night and woke up not feeling well, meant to do this last night...

Steps 16-22 Jul
    Sunday - 14683
    Monday - 11795
    Tuesday - 14432
    Wednesday - 15933
    Thursday - 12721
    Friday - 10996
    Saturday - 15387

Total steps - 95947
    Daily step goal - 9000
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I promised steps and photos (@podperson1, those are fabulous).

Sun: 1000 (this is guestimate, I did a lot of running around the house & cooking, but didn't carry my phone around)
    Mon: 1000 (as above)
    Tues: 9635
    Wed: 9753
    Thur: 10563
    Fri: 15411
    Sat: 4979

Did lots of hiking, wandering around campus and the city. Such a great trip!
    jf64tvr6vnw2.jpg

a43xqd308ocx.jpg

4onkw8jeac00.jpg

oo2n5t1k4lei.jpg

• podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Weigh in:
    username - podperson1
    PW - 222.0
    CW - 219.2

Quite surprised by that weigh in but has been down for a couple days now so will take the win lol.

@BodyTalking - thank you, it's a lovely part of the country, though super hilly! I feel like having to go up and down the hills kinda balances out the number of fish n chip restaurants and ice-cream shops :smile:

@GarysGirl78 - hope you're feeling better, that's some impressive steps!

@melaniedscott - love your photos too, the random flowers pushing through are so pretty (where is this from, sorry I've probably missed it lol)

Not been too bad a week, work is stressing me out but not much new there! I currently do 3 days and they are pushing me again to take on more hours, not sure if I want to but they are pretty much promising me the raise I've been chasing for months if I agree. I'm the only one who does my job so when I'm not in things just don't happen. Shall have a think tonight, I'm def not doing 5 days but might agree to a few more hours.

Weather has been a bit hit and miss here this week so not been getting my steps in like I should. Hoping it's fine tomorrow as am wanting to go to an outdoor theatre show of Sense and Sensibility and won't be much fun in the rain.

• HH1006
    HH1006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 119.4lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 118.8 lbs

Had a very busy week and didn't find time to workout really, but still making progress.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Won't be posting steps this week. I only have like 15,000 total if that. My fitbit is broken and not picking up all my steps so I have stopped wearing it. I was trying to order a new one to have for my vacation but that just won't happen. I imagine it would not be here by Thursday. I will have to take a pass for a couple weeks and look for a new one when I get back.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Lol @podperson1 I miss being able go to the chippy! 🤤 There's nothing like that here in Prague.

Beautiful photos @melaniedscott
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    podperson1 wrote: »
    Hey all,
    @melaniedscott - love your photos too, the random flowers pushing through are so pretty (where is this from, sorry I've probably missed it lol)
    Weather has been a bit hit and miss here this week so not been getting my steps in like I should. Hoping it's fine tomorrow as am wanting to go to an outdoor theatre show of Sense and Sensibility and won't be much fun in the rain.
    I was in Helena, MT. In fact, these were taken on Mount Helena. Went hiking with a group. My asthma acted up on the 1906 trail, so I sat on a stump for a bit and then took the Prairie Trail and the Ambrose Trail around for a bit--which are flatter and less climby.

The outdoor Sense and Sensibility sounds fun.
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    ljdanny wrote: »
    Won't be posting steps this week. I only have like 15,000 total if that. My fitbit is broken and not picking up all my steps so I have stopped wearing it. I was trying to order a new one to have for my vacation but that just won't happen. I imagine it would not be here by Thursday. I will have to take a pass for a couple weeks and look for a new one when I get back.

No worries, whenever you can rejoin is fine. I don't know if you carry your phone while walking, but there are step counter apps for phones; Google Fit app isn't terrible and does step count.
  • akstamps
    akstamps Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Sundays
    PW: 239.0 (July 16)
    CW: 237.4 (July 23)

I apologize for being late posting, but the numbers are accurate. I log my weight daily.
This discussion has been closed.