• jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,350 Member
    Options
    Have a great Saturday!
    b4ow1zlca7cc.png
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 92 and rainy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: My so-called failures are only temporary defeats.—Napoleon Hill I AM: I am lucky. I am blessed. I am thankful. Action for Happiness: Spend time wishing for other people to be happy and well. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,712 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 158/305 mile a day after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    happy Saturday

vu3eeqhmjyod.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another great and productive day. All exercise completed, did dishes, laundry, dusting, yard work, and played Skipbo with Hubby. Also did some reading and got my check list ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a busy day and it will be interesting to see if I get most of what I planned done.

Connie
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another great and productive day. All exercise completed, did dishes, laundry, dusting, yard work, and played Skipbo with Hubby. Also did some reading and got my check list ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a busy day and it will be interesting to see if I get most of what I planned done.

Connie
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 69 feels like 69 with a high of 89 today. Insight Timer Quote: Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.—Ralph Waldo Emerson I AM: I have all the skills and abilities I need already within me. Action for Happiness: Smile and be friendly to the people you see today. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,337 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 159/305 mile a day after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • bbonet3
    bbonet3 Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    8bugv9rkxa3h.png
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    mynac5fhtca1.gif
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    pfs3u1prz9gp.jpeg
    akviandysfqj.jpeg
    p6kb4bjlty1w.jpeg
    @everyone I sure hope you all had a good weekend, I know I did ... but now I have a kitchen to clean up and my knees are hurting, too much bending today grrrr oh well this too will pass. Enjoy the flowers !!
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,973 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday. Great Week 5 to all 😎
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,233 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and it is going to be a great day. I have today and tomorrow for work and then we are all done. I go to Unity Christian Music Festival this week and I took time off work. I am praying everything goes well and that I get a lot of walking in as I did last year and that I don't over eat. I don't think that will be good. I am also hoping that things will go well while I am gone from home. My son starts his new job tomorrow and I am going to be away to help him make sure he gets up on time and he gets to work on time.

@LindieMaeP - I love the orange flowers. Those are so pretty. I did a decent amount of cleaning as well this weekend. So now I have more to clean because I put stuff where it belongs and now I have to rearrange some things. That is usually how it goes though. I think today I will do more cleaning.

Well I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: Healing comes from gathering wisdom from past actions and letting go of pain that created them.—Caroline Myss I AM: I am worthy of genuine love. Action for Happiness: Give time to help a project or cause you care about. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,972 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 160/305 mile a day before breakfast, Daily DB 2.0: Lower Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,634 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker & other Canadians & well, everyone, lol. I was wondering if you or others have heard of or participated in a workshop called Craving Change. I saw a blog on MFP about 'Cresting the Wave' (cravings) that referred to the workshop. The person who wrote the blog has not been active on MFP recently. When I looked it up, It originated in Canada and was so sucessful that the Canadian government made it available to citizens, at least for a while. I couldn't tell if it was still a public benefit in Canada. It is available in the States, but not widely, and not here where I am at. Looks like little info is available unless you attend a workshop. I'm quite interested in learning more.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • CSEGUIN2
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't make it in last night as my phone was being silly. Yesterday was a more relaxed day than planned. Went to Church, did a little strength exercise, went to my meeting and did some reading. Today was better. Got all my workouts done, did dishes, laundry, reading played Skipbo with Hubby and visited with a friend.

Connie
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    @Sparkuvu I googled Craving Change and got this site: https://www.cravingchange.ca/
    The google review before I clicked the link said it was created by a psycologist and registered dietician. Not sure about their credentials. WHat people are saying, when looking at it, mention Shah and Cannon - no idea who they are, the creators maybe ? The about tab shows Our Company and Cognitive-Behavoural Model.. Did you explore that ?? I also took a look at the "reviews" which seem to be selective - I prefer reviews that show what's not working as oppossed to it's wonderful ... it also shows an Alberta address as well. From what I gather, it's a pay into program. worth it? Dunno .. not paying ... BUT it might have some ideas - One of the reviews mentioned a free "tool" they used in their zoom discussion about "why we eat" ... They also seem to have a facebook, linkedin site as well but again, most likely private or limited in information. When one has something to sell, they dont' give away the farm so to speak. What did you find that appealed to you ?
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 69 feels like 69 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: Reality is only a Rorscharach ink-blot you know.—Alan Watts I AM: I embrace growth opportunities. Action for Happiness: Make some tasty food today for someone who will appreciate it. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,424 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 161/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 2.0: Upper Body in the gym this afternoon and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone