Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a cooler beautiful day. The scale at TOPS was kind to me today and recognized my hard work this week. I am down 2.5 lbs! Back below 200 again. Also went for a walk to and from the grocery store, did laundry, played Skipbo with Hubby, read and did some step-ups. Got frustrated by the neighbors upstairs but not much I can do about them taking over the backyard with a huge trampoline. Also had a little drama at TOPS. But I vented and feel better about it. It is what it is. Ready for tomorrow.

Connie
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,670 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, hope you all had a great day.

Today's Daily Inspiration:
    Question: Can't I just fix myself so I will stay motivated and inspired all the time?
    My answer: It will probably always be a daily task to keep yourself on track.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,350 Member
    Options
    3gg060atrmzn.png
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 82 and a rainy morning. Insight Timer Quote: Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well.—Mark Haddon I AM: I am a radiant and joyous person. Action for Happiness: Thank someone you’re grateful to and tell them why. Closed all💕on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,933 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 162/305 mile a day this morning, 1P app Workout of the Week: Cardio with Shoulders + Biceps in the gym after work and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! Completed all my workouts, did dishes, laundry, yard work, played Skipbo with Hubby, and I even did some jogging in place even though it was only for just over a minute.

Connie
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She's working at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did my strength training workout earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk a while ago and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I'm at the tennis tournament this week and I am having a great time! Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 88 and foggy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.—J. Stanford I AM: I am grateful for the floodgates of joy that have opened in my life. Action for Happiness: Check in with someone who may be lonely or feeling anxious. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,873 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 163/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 20: Full Body after work and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,479 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday !!
    gazurmxtt86w.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today started out beautiful. The rain moved in late this afternoon so had to run out and take the second load of laundry off the line before it was dry. At least they weren't dripping anymore. Went for my walk this morning. Then went to Son's Dr. appointment, dollar store, bank and grocery store. By the time I got home I was tired and talked myself out of my workouts. Also did dishes besides the laundry and played Skipbo with Hubby.

Connie
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,479 Member
    Options
    fx1nqwqv39hd.jpeg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good evening all. Got my hair cut and went grocery shopping. At 10 am it was already 87 degrees out.
    Now is is 105 and it is 6:30 pm. Hoping it will cool off soon. Some humor to go with this hear.
    bkm9nrqrclxd.png
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 97 today. Insight Timer Quote: Instead of searching for what you do not have, find out what it is that you have never lost.—Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj I AM: I am protected. Action for Happiness: Share an encouraging news story to inspire others. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,382 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 164/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Wk Foundations of training- Advanced Wk1/Day 1: Strength and Conditioning in the gym after breakfast as a preview to the new program I’m beginning on Monday and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good morning,everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! my daughter is working at her part time job today. i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i have been busy all week volunteering for the tennis tournament here. today is my off day from volunteering. i will be going to watch a tennis game tonight. all volunteers get complimentary tickets to watch a game. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon all happy Friday. Nothing too knew, Kayla and I went for a walk at 8:30 this morning, only 83 then. Got the wash done and by 10 everything to do in house was done. It's only 100 right now. No plans for weekend. Have a great rest of the day
    40yr65x5xroe.png

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, It's already afternoon? The mornings go by fast. Walked 3 miles this morning with the dogs & just finished lunch. Can't seem to eat before 1-2 lately. I do IF from 11-7 but get so busy in the mornings being out, don't get home till noon. No special plans for weekend, our grand dog is scheduled to go home on Sunday, his family(our youngest son & family) have been busy moving so it's better that she's with us while they've been going back & forth moving & organizing. They moved to their old house till they find a bigger house to buy & it's 16 miles away. The kids will be going to the same school as before so I agreed to pick up our grandson from kindergarten 3 days/wk till mom picks him & sister up after work at 4. He gets out at 1:30. I just hope I won't get sick. Last year I was sick so many times & it stopped when I didn't pick him up any more. Other than that I do most of my outdoor things in the mornings & cook when I get home so it should be okay. Have a good Friday everyone
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! All workouts done, did dishes, laundry, dusting, read and played Skipbo with Hubby. Also did some creeping charlie weeding in the front lawn. We are in a sever thunderstorm watch and warning for the night. Tomorrow will be another busy day as I have to walk to the farmers market for grape tomatoes and have to make pasta Greek salad for my family reunion on Sunday besides my usual scheduled programming.

Connie
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends,

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is the final day for Unity Music Festival. Joe and I are beat. I have walked almost 4 miles every day. I have eaten pretty much what I want but did not overdo it and still lost almost a whole pound this week. I love being this active. Although my body is so sore. It will be alright though. Joe is sunburned on his arms despite using sun screen. So we are being careful with that.

@CSEGUIN2 - I feel like all that you did Thursday was a workout. That was a lot. I hope you stayed safe Friday from the Thunder storms.
    @Kurtize - So sorry. Wow 105. It has only been about 85 here and I have been sweating so bad being outside all day long. Wow then on Friday it was 100. Man. You need a break from the high Temps
    @Evamutt - I hope you don't get sick either. Although being around children does make it easier for you to get sick.

Well I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha