• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    ((((((((( @Tabatha_Cain ! )))))))))
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday a storm moved through shortly after I posted. It even had hail. Other storms moved through during the night but nothing major. Went for a short walk this morning as it started to rain and didn't want to get soaked if it started to pour. Also ran errands with Hubby this morning. This afternoon I made rhubarb crisp, did dishes and played a couple of games of Skipbo with Hubby. No real exercise. Hope to get some in tomorrow and make up some from today after Church.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    Happy Weekend

osdm42y135bj.jpg
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 95 today. Insight Timer Quote: A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.—Walter Winchell I AM: I make powerful, practical changes that allow me to design the life of my dreams. Action for Happiness: Reach out to a friend, family member or colleague for support. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,165 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 152/305 mile a day this morning and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,695 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! the humidity finally broke here and it is so nice outside. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful day and cooler. Went to Church and had a great fellowship. Then went for my walk and then did wall push-ups and calf raises. After lunch got ready and went to a baby shower for a friend from Church. It was such a great time. I even won a prize.

Connie
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon folks, lovely day here today, had lunch with my granddaughter and daugher and son at an Irish Pub that I wanted to treat them to, all enjoyed their food and had a good time. Received a pair of new earrings, called paper earrings, new this fall to Dazzling KiKi Jewelry.. they are on face book.
    h6eem5xi4897.png
    Yesterday I had a terrible fall and my knees are bruised and hard to walk and had to use a cane this afternoon, now I am resting and icing the knees, have other bruises but they will heal on their own - course they look worse due to the baby asprin I take daily, I hope it does not take too long to heal, I really want to go places and can't meet the step goal if I can't step it up !!at 4 pm I am at 4285 so I cna take the next 4 hours and do 200 or so at a time, stepping gently! Have a great evening all
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,413 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Airport Friends:

I hope you all have done well today. I actually took the day and just relaxed. We spent the night at Joe's parents and for the first time in a long time I slept wrong and tweaked my neck. Now I cannot turn my neck to the right without pain in my neck. I do this a lot and I think this is the longest time I have gone without. I do it so much so that I have in my home naproxen 500 mg and some muscle relaxers to take with it and my doc says use them as needed until my neck pain goes away and then save the rest for next time. That is how often this happens. So nothing really to worry about. I will see how I am tomorrow. Give it time to correct itself and if it isn't any better than I start on the naproxen and muscle relaxer at bedtime.

@mkksemail - How can I help you? I know I was not on like normal this morning but I took some me time.
    @LindieMaeP - Those are really cute earrings. I love them. I hope you feel better. I am so sorry you had a fall.

Well I will see you all bright and early in the morning since I have to work tomorrow.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 96 and Excessive Heat Warning for tomorrow from 11AM to 8PM. Insight Timer Quote: We do not learn from experience…we learn from reflecting on experience.—John Dewey I AM: I offer support to my friends and family. Action for Happiness: Remember we all struggle at times-it’s part of being human. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,210 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 153/305 mile a day before breakfast, Daily DB 2.0: Lower Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful day here today. there is a chance of some rain later in the afternoon, my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. later on in the afternoon, i will be seeing a movie called fast and furious 10 in the rec room in my building. i enjoying watching movies whenever i can, especially if there is one playing in my building or in the area. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    Happy hot Monday, got up early did some cleaning and a walk. Still need to get in some ST, but have work myself up to it. 100 right now. The heat zaps me. Not too much else is new, Here is some senior humor.
    x6gaugqbhx9d.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful day. Did my walk and exercises (most of them). Also did dishes, laundry went grocery shopping (yes I took my cart this time), read and also cut the front lawn. Tomorrow is TOPS but is supposed to mainly be weigh-in as we are having our TOPS picnic after.

Connie
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good evening folks, I have not been able to get out walking as I normally do since I fell on Saturday - the knees are getting better, but we will see how it goes. Out of the archives some pics can't remember where or when they were taken def before 2023 !!! I'll try to get fresh and not repeats. Have a pleasant day tomorrow !!!
    dihaotoojbbr.jpg
    9fd6dqb9jyo7.jpg
    8j6f1xnk0ek3.jpg

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,413 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and it is going to be a good day. I am hoping so anyways. I think it is going to be. My husband again is working a 12 hour shift. He seems to like those shifts because of the money. Which I must say is nice. We can definitely use the money. I am working hard lately. I sold my first Disney Trip yesterday. That is awesome and exciting.

@cormierannie - That is a good movie. I have seen it. I hope you enjoy it.
    @Kurtize - It has been super hot lately. I am hoping for some cooler weather so I can go on a walk and start exercising like I use to.
    @LindieMaeP - Just take your time healing up and don't rush. We will make due.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Rabbit Rabbit!! A gal I follow on Instagram says this each month to wish everyone luck for the new month. It’s 77 feels like 77 with a high of 99 today and an excessive heat warning until 8PM. Insight Timer Quote: Every action you take is a vote for the person you wish to become.—James Clear I AM: Being perfect is impossible, and that’s ok. Action for Happiness: Set an intention to be kind to others (and yourself) this month. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,378 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 154/305 mile a day before breakfast, Daily DB 2.0: Upper Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good morning, welcome to the 1st day of August !! It's going to be a fabulous day! I will take it easy still a bit and then see how the rest of the week goes. Not much planned for me today, just work my steps in stages to get to goal.
    @Tabatha_Cain have a great day and congrats on that disney sale !!
    @macrat12 I have an FB person who does the same thing, it's suppose to bring luck to those who say it, not sure how though.
    @patie241 hello hello, how are you doing ?
    Well have a great day everyone, enjoy what ever you have planned!
    vprcno0ggsl5.gif
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all.both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did enjoy the movie fast and furious 10 that i saw yesterday afternoon in the rec room in my building. i went for a short run earlier in the morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.