2023 Weigh Ins - Week commencing Mon 14th August

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
edited August 2023 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    SW: 200.0 lbs
    GW: 140.0 lbs
    LW: 194.8 lbs
    TW: 193.0 lbs
    OL: 7.0 lbs
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - Aug 14, 2023
    LW: 239.1 lbs
    TW: 239.9 lbs
    Variance: 0.8 lbs

----
    A small victory. I went to a big weekend birthday party. I don't overdue food too much, and drinking was almost reasonable. I included activity. I swam in a pool, danced, and went on a nice bike ride. So my weight went up this week, but staying under 240 lbs. (even a tiny tiny bit) and that feels like a victory. I'm back to my new health routine this week and looking forward to it.
  • ikalujny
    ikalujny Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm on vacation in Turkey without access to weigh in, and honestly I'm gorgin on meats.

I expect to regain some weight but will continue with weight loss as son as I'm back next week. I'll aslo post an update then.
  • raenright
    raenright Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 12st 10
    Weight 1 month ago:11st10
    Current Weight: 11st 9
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 10st 7

Not much of a difference in the month view but I did go up to 12st and back down again in this time 🀣 need to work on my commitment and consistency and stick with it to get some movement downwards!
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Went on vacation last week and didn't weigh in. Just enjoyed my time. Came back and up 7lbs πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ but going back down

GW:160
    SW:240
    LW: 219.8
    TW: 224.4
  • suejo2144
    suejo2144 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it tricky to get back to it but I'm back to work tomorrow so maybe that will be the catalyst . Weigh in on Friday with an up date
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SW:227.8
    GW:140-145
    CW:181.8
    Date of WI: Aug 14

It's been a very slow path...plateaus often, but at least the scale is still heading in the right direction, albeit very slowly.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Whoops, running a day late. This week's goals are the same as last week.

- Increase my steps to 3,000 steps a day by the end of the week. I will try to use yoga/stretching every other day as a recovery tool, but there won't be a definite time limit attached to that part of it.
    - Lose 1 pound this week by eating healthy, veggie-heavy meals/snacks and controlling my caloric intake
    - Journal/post about my thoughts on weight loss or my current challenges every day

I really feel like I didn't give these a good enough go last week, so I'm trying again.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    SW:376
    GW:200
    LW:346.6
    CW:344.1
  • suejo2144
    suejo2144 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    SW 234
    GW 196
    LW 229
    TW 232
    VARIANCE +3
    oops, think its probably a bit of fluid with a touch of indifference. My bad, bum kicked off i go again .
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    SW: 125kg (275.5lbs)
    GW: 100kg
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 123.8kg (272.9lbs)
    CW: 123kg (271.2lbs)
    Variance to last week: -0.8kg (-1.7lbs)
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Went on vacation last week and didn't weigh in. Just enjoyed my time. Came back and up 7lbs πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ but going back down

GW:160
    SW:240
    LW: 219.8
    TW: 224.4

Vacations will do the trick. When I am at my best there are ups and downs. For me it's the big picture of where I'm heading, and keep that direction in mind (even if I'm rocking a holiday somewhere.:)
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Time!

GW: 200 (for now)
    SW: 280.7
    LW: 256.0
    TW: 255.1
    Variance: -0.9 lbs
    Overall Lost: -24 lbs

And the results of this week's goals are:

- Increase my steps to 3,000 steps a day by the end of the week. I will try to use yoga/stretching every other day as a recovery tool, but there won't be a definite time limit attached to that part of it. I did pretty well! I hit my goal 3 times this week and bumped up my steps on days that I didn't hit my goal
    - Lose 1 pound this week by eating healthy, veggie-heavy meals/snacks and controlling my caloric intake Success!
    - Journal/post about my thoughts on weight loss or my current challenges every day I didn't make this, but also didn't have very many issues this week.

I'm really happy with my progress this week. I found myself prioritizing movement and making healthier choices. It really helped to know that I would be coming here and telling you all how I did. Thank you all for the support!
  • shawnstevennelson1988
    Options
    SW: 280; GW: 180; LW: 268; TW: 265; OL:15
    Hello this is my first time reporting my stats. I just joined this group! My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I'm so pumped that I've lost 15 pounds! I recently started tracking macros and its much easier to reach my goals since I incorporated protein shakes into my diet! Glad to be a part of this group! Feel free to add me as a friend!
This discussion has been closed.