Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon all and happy Friday. It's 104 supposed to get up to 106,,,is partly sunny and Jasper County 14 hours from us but in East Tx. is having a wild fire, 25% under control. Hopefully will be able to contain it soon, they are evacuating some areas, they have a temperature of 102. Prayers for the firefighters and residences.

Hope you all have a great rest of the day and a happy, restful weekend.

yes7xcnyfyv0.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,240 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and I am going to enjoy some time off this morning. Joe has to work and I will be home alone. I do need to get some laundry done and I am going to be working on that today. We are also going to his parents for a little bit today. We have some things we have to take back to them. I am hoping not to be there all day but we may be. It is too cold to swim today it is only suppose to get to a high of 72. Definitely not warm enough to swim. We also have to go grocery shopping today. I am going to be working on our menu for the week as well. I think that will be good.

@Kurtize - I am sorry it is so hot over there. I hope they get the wild fires stopped soon. I know those are hard to deal with.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    It’s 78 feels like 79 with a high of 87 today. Insight Timer Quote: Every woman’s success should be a inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer one another.—Serena Williams I AM: Every day I seek and find moments of happiness. Action for Happiness: Find a way to “pay it forward” or support a good cause. Happy National Women’s Equality Day!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,678 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 179/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training-Advanced W2/D6: Shoulders/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk after church/dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mix of sun and clouds here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! she is working at her part time job today. i went for a run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a walk in a while. i will do some dancing later on. there is a BBQ happening today not too far from my place. so i will go and check it out. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon, happy Saturday.

Today's Inspiration:

Do not dwell in the past,
    do not dream of the future,
    concentrate the mind on the present moment.
    - The Buddha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 69 feels like 70 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.—Dr. Wayne Dyer I AM: I am open to love in all forms. Action for Happiness: Notice when someone is down and try to brighten their day. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,243 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 180/305 mile a day this morning and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Sunday and new week.

mi6t4r8ba1wa.png
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! The weather was very nice today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk in the afternoon and I feel great! I dropped off some extra food to the food bank that's at the grocery store close to my place. I like to help others whenever I can do so. I did some dancing a while ago. Have a great night, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 58 feels like 57 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: Integrity has no need for rules.—Albert Camus I AM: I am dedicated to building my desired future. Action for Happiness: Have a friendly chat with someone you don’t know very well. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,093 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 181/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D1: Strength/Conditioning after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier in the morning. i went for a short run a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a walk later after lunch. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. there is a karaoke/social event happening today in the rec room in my building, later this afternoon. i will definitely drop by for a while. then i am off to meet up with some other tennis volunteers for a dinner tonight. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    x3id4diwatbe.jpg
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail Well I am catching up on this from two months ago...i didn't realize Turkey is now called Turkiye. Thank you for that!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -so sorry I haven't been on this board since June-but those are wonderful pics and so glad your kids were such awesome help!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,240 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday. Joe has an appt with my doctor. We are switching him to my doc office since his doc messed up something really huge and caused him to have some major medical problems. We don't trust her anymore. So we are switching him.

@bookieNJ - Thank you. I feel even with Joe being really sick on our wedding day that everything went beautifully. I loved it and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him. It is so weird though that I have had my maiden last name all my life and now I don't have it anymore. I elected to take Joe's last name. So I am still getting use to that change. I sometimes still almost sign my maiden name when I am signing documents and stuff. It is weird and it has only been 2 months so I will get use to it.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 85 today. Insight Timer Quote: In today’s rush, we all think too much, want too much, and forget about the joy of just being.—Eckhart Tolle I AM: I am a magnet for positivity, abundance and blessings. Action for Happiness: Do something kind to help in your local community. Closed a 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,300 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 182/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D2: Chest/Arms/Cardio in the gym after my hair appointment and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today, with a really nice breeze blowing. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. i went to the art drop in program this morning at the building that is close to mine and i really enjoyed it. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.