Airport Lounge Discussion

Options
1272829303133»

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: The obstacle is the path.—Zen Proverb I AM: I refuse to be defined by my age or weight. Action for Happiness: Give away something to help those who don’t have as much as you. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,185 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 183/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D3: Legs + Abs after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy and cooler day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i am going for a walk in a while. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,670 Member
    Options
    c9l8gxobjsh2.jpg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 62 feels like 63 with a high of 83 today. Insight Timer Quote: Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.—Doe Zantamata I AM: I love my ability to love myself more every day even when I make mistakes. Action for Happiness: Share Action for Happiness with other people today. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,901 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 184/305 mile a day, Advanced 6-12-25 W2/D6: Chest and Back in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk later in the evening.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier in the morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a long walk after lunch and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    b9vb5ea3eg36.jpg

Have a relaxing and fun weekend. I know I am early but what the heck. Start tomorrow. Hugs
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,350 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Have a good...
    rimmjulc1y6k.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and it is going to be a great day. I had an interview yesterday at my church for a part-time wedding coordinator. This would be only about 3-4 weddings a year according to what they currently have on the books for next year. Obviously we still have time to book more for next year but as of right now it is only 3-4 weddings. I get paid per wedding so not steady employment but I am doing this to get more connected with the church and do something I have found I am super interested in doing after planning my daughters wedding in 2021 and my wedding this year. So they said that they had one other person to interview and then they would let me know either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. With the Holiday on Monday I figure that may be when they are able to get together and make a decision about who is the better fit. I am anxious and nervous about it but I feel I did a good job in the interview process. So I hope I get it. Otherwise I am going to have to start getting my contract skills together to create a contract so that I can start doing them on my own on the side to earn extra money. I even talked to my husband about doing this right after our wedding and then saw the job ad on facebook from out church page and thought it was actually a sign that I should apply and I did.

Well I hope you all have a great Friday.

Tabatha
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,479 Member
    Options
    gk4mjuwya9e4.gif

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 57 feels like 57 with a high of 86 today. Rabbit Rabbit (wishing all who read this luck this month of September) Insight Timer Quote: Wisdom says we are nothing. Love says we are everything. Between these two our life flows.—Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj I AM: I allow myself to kindly say goodbye to people who intrude upon my happiness. Action for Happiness: Find time for self-care. It’s not selfish, it’s essential. Didn’t close all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 missed steps by 3,867 and had 11,133 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 185/305 mile a day before breakfast, 6-12-25 custom legs workout after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier in the morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout a while ago. i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. the radio station i like to listen to is playing 80's music all weekend long. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,350 Member
    Options
    yowdk00orpe8.png
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 59 feels like 59 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.—Albert Camus I AM: I am striving to do better. Action for Happiness: Notice the things you do well, however small. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,429 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 186/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D6: Shoulders/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. it is going to be very warm here over the next few days. so i am going to be keeping cool and well hydrated. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it! i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    4scookaodvy8.gif
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning