Weight No More Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Team,
    I have been unable to use the app it says I do not have permission to post and If I try posting a picture it says "The file failed to upload" Anyone having the same issues with the app??
  • mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure why the app is not working for me. All suggestions welcome.

Steps
    9/3: 12726
    9/4: 9000
    9/5: 6436
    9/6:3380
    9/7:4854
    9/8: 5939
    9/9: 6811
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    mryoss wrote: »
    Also want to share something I saw in a documentary (I am paraphrasing) it said that people when they are on a diet or on a weight loss or health goal they have a tendency that if they have a slip up they will say - well I screwed this already, might as well skip today, or already had something unhealthy I will just finish it all, I already messed up. The speaker said this would be the equivalent to getting a flat tire and you deciding to slash the other three. I thought it was a great example and when I slip, I tell myself "Ok, back on track, don't go slashing the other 3 tires" it helps me refocus. Wanted to share in case it helps someone else.
    I like that!
  • 2BFitgranny
    2BFitgranny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot to record,,,

Username: 2bfitgranny
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (September 11)
    PW: 208.1
    CW: 208.4
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello Team,
    I have been unable to use the app it says I do not have permission to post and If I try posting a picture it says "The file failed to upload" Anyone having the same issues with the app??

Newsfeed (if that’s what you’re referring to?) in the app (haven’t opened the web version in a while) hasn’t been working for me at all the past couple weeks. Just get a black screen…

Been waiting for an update in which they fix this 🤭
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Also want to share something I saw in a documentary (I am paraphrasing) it said that people when they are on a diet or on a weight loss or health goal they have a tendency that if they have a slip up they will say - well I screwed this already, might as well skip today, or already had something unhealthy I will just finish it all, I already messed up. The speaker said this would be the equivalent to getting a flat tire and you deciding to slash the other three. I thought it was a great example and when I slip, I tell myself "Ok, back on track, don't go slashing the other 3 tires" it helps me refocus. Wanted to share in case it helps someone else.
    That’s a good one! 😊 Definitely going to use that as well
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    1jvqpm5ofwfg.jpg
    I'm just testing off the image uploads (re- mryoss' question)

I can usually upload from my 'recent files' but if I try from any other for, it doesn't work. When I have an older image of like to post, I take a screenshot and crop it, it then goes into the recent files section.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Okay, that worked for me.

Have you tried updating, signing out then in again, maybe deleting and reinstalling the app, or logging in through the desktop version/website ???
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 193
  • melaniedscott
    edited September 2023
    Options
    ~Step Challenge Results ~
    SEPTEMBER WEEK ONE
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 9
    Total Steps: 542,594 (+45% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 60,288

The Leaderboard -

@GarysGirl78 - 96,724 total | 13,818 average
    @JessicaVRosati - 80,593 total | 11,513 average
    @OllieAndEd2021 - 72,559 total | 10,366 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @addy0427 - 63,619 total | 9,088 average
    @BodyTalking - 63,540 total | 9,077 average
    @daria0919 - 53,738 total | 7,677 average
    @mryoss - 49,146 | 7,021 average
    @9Harvey - 42,330 total | 6,047 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @melaniedscott - 20,357 total | 2,906 average

All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average steps per day! New steppers, if you want to share your goal, you get a shout out here if you tell us & you make it.

That is a stronger start to the month than August! Welcome to the team @addy0427, @mryoss, and @daria0919! And welcome back @OllieandEd2021! Look at you, rocking the most steps in one day on your first week week back, with more than 24,000 steps! Watch out for our motivator @BodyTalking ... she was right behind you with over 21,000!! That's awesome!

I want to give a couple of extra shout-outs this week:
    First to @9Harvey, whose step counts are not only consistent throughout the week, but literally over the course of the whole summer. Impressive consistency!
    Second to @GarysGirl78, who was just 3,300 steps away from managing a whole 100k this week. That is impressive stepping!

We exceeded a half million steps this week...2 million for the month seems like too easy goal. Can we make 3?
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    addy0427 wrote: »
    sjxkihddnoeq.png

So...I didn't count the first day on your post because it was six years ago. What's up with that?
  • addy0427
    addy0427 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just recently connected my Apple Watch to the app, which could be why that old date is in their, from perhaps a previous Fitbit 🤣
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW: 144 lbs
    CW: 142.4 lbs
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Friday weigh-in

PW: 157.5
    CW: 157.3
  • Steppin_Kate
    Steppin_Kate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Steppin_kate
    weigh-in day: Friday

PW: 358
    CW: 356.4
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Dang, I thought I'd scored the most steps 😘 Well done @OllieAndEd2021 👏👏👏
    I haven't been so steppy this week ☺️
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in
    PW:235
    CW:235

Sun 1000
    Mon: 2086
    Tues 3921
    Wed: 2142
    Thur 3753
    Fri 4375
    Sat....dun dun dun will she walk or will she slug?

• uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    PW: 184.4
    CW: 184.0
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 209.8
    Cw-211.2