9/18 12,896
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Previous weight-179.6
    Current weight-181

So sorry I'm terrible about posting, I've been so busy, ugh.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 9/17: 15,521
    Monday 9/18: 12,815
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    9/8-9,923
    9/9-8,035
    9/10-8,658
    9/11-10,390
    9/12-10,564
    9/13-9,742
    9/14-14,400
    9/15-4,928
    9/16-13,587
    9/17-14,570
    9/18-7,296
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    4783 in steps Tuesday
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have some catching up to do on the comments and will respond soon.

Sharing a mantra for today...

A healthy attitude towards my body and fitness goes a long way towards helping me smash my goals.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85 steps for Mon 9/18 = 4,310

Worked from the office. Sat at the desk for 8ish hours. I had two phone calls in the evening and I sat for most of them (30 minutes and 1 hour 10 minutes). It was rainy day by me. Went to bed earlier than usual and closer to my preferred bedtime. Ended up only getting 8 minutes of deep sleep. I woke up at 4 am. I could have stayed up and went to the gym. I went to back to sleep. While it was glorious rest, next time I will be on my way to the gym or a neighborhood jog with the pup Hazel.
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl I’m sorry you didn’t have a good night! What an amazing find though- a little hedgehog family! So cute!!
  • Sbus12
    Options
    @Pupowl I love the hedgehog basket! It’s so sweet you’re gathering things for your new resident family! The mushroom cup is so fun too! Good finds!
    You have been doing amazing on your calorie counts too! Nice loss this week!

t5yfi5wkf8v5.jpeg

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hello Shape Sifters!

Yesterday was a windy day so the river water was rough. Our single sculling group (one person, 2 oars) wasn’t able to row, but our ‘sweep’ group of eight rowers (each person with one oar), and a coxswain steering the boat, was able to practice.

The water was still rough, even in the bigger boat, so some of the rowers thought the coach made a bad decision to launch on the river. I felt safe and thought the boat was stable, considering the conditions. So, I was glad to workout on the river, instead of indoors on the erg machines. It’s more fun for me when we are outside with the natural surroundings of birds, etc.

I was within my calories for the day. My macros were a bit heavy on carbs, but not terrible. I’m going to start using the Habit Tracker more consistently in October but I think I’ll start using the September tracker now so I can build the habit. I’m going to create some aspirations or mantras around each of the habits to help me shift my mindset in positive ways.

Thanks for the ideas you all provoked during recent discussions. I’ll share the aspirations I come up with later this week. Today, I have a number of tasks to complete for work so I’m going to get to them! I hope you all have a good day!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Sbus12 Thank you :) I just really like nature and having animals in the garden. Birds, bats, bees, hedgehogs, they are all welcome and I like to help them out when I can. Today and tomorrow will be high food days, but then it's back to normal again.
  • Sbus12
    Options
    6xe962epo5si.jpeg

Positive thinking is so important for us all! Make a SMART goal today and see how it feels to accomplish it.

I will drink 64oz of water today by dinner time.
    I will walk 30 minutes during my lunch hour.

(SMART:Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely)
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    Not sure my post went through last night.
    PW 175
    CW 175.3

I am unclear as to this is where to post my weights...can someone confirm?

Thanks~Hopfully next week will be more successful!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am so out of shape! I worked out last night, nothing wild and crazy, just a short ride on my stationary bike. This morning, the back and side of my right knee is very sore. I assume when I stood up on the pedals, I did something I shouldn't have. It didn't hurt last night, so I'm not sure when it happened. I laughed this morning that I finally pushed myself to work out, and I hurt myself! I won't use it as an excuse to do nothing, though. I can lift weights for my upper body and maybe some low-impact cardio, depending how my knee feels this evening.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    Steps:
    Sept 18= 11,752
    Sept 19= 13,498
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    @lacatgirl Your post went through fine, it is a few messages up. And yes, this is where you post your weigh in. If we marked your post with 'insightful' that means we have recordered it on the spreadsheet.
This discussion has been closed.