Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm "even-Steven" (even though it's spelled Stephen)! I had a generally strong week, so I'm not letting the flat weight bother me. If I can string a few weeks like this together, I'll be well on the road towards where I'd like to be.

Yom Kippur is coming up (starting Sunday night), and I (like many Jews) spend this time reflecting and thinking about the person I'd like to be. Much of that work is focused on the spiritual realm and the mental/emotional realm. I have also, however, been thinking about how the physical realm impacts on the other parts, and vice versa. I have resolved to put more focus into my physical health (including my activities in addition to my food intake) in addition to the other areas. Hopefully this is the realignment and refocus I have been needing.

182/143.6/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3.0. Hospital food? LOL Just working it also.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,947 Member
    Options
    Up 2.2 lbs. Some water weight some not. I ran out of lasic (flurisomide) ? water pills and didn't take for a couple of days. Restarted yesterday and dropped 2.8 lbs just from yesterday. I have adema developed in my legs since about 2020 and doing best to keep at bay. Ectrophysiologist back in April said I had over 30 lbs of water weight just in my left leg. he quadrupled my dosages of lasic and it helped tremendously. Living with over weight and age.

Still at the end of the day I need to stay away from the off limit foods or at least cut back to occasional.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    At my official weigh-in I was up less than three pounds - which, considering I transitioned to my “winter weigh-in wear” and also ate differently in advance of the weigh-in, is a pretty good result. Still solidly in the green zone. Getting ready for two weeks traveling in Vegas and Phoenix starting tomorrow. (Probably packing my WW scale for insurance.) First hurdle of the trip tomorrow? The airport lounge, with its free open buffet.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I'm not avoiding the scale, I'm just out of town with no easy access to one. We're having a little road trip getaway. More alcohol than normal (drinks every day which I don't normally do), but meals have generally been under control.

Back at it tomorrow.

I HATE the pics of me that we've taken, so there's so some incentive.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    whathapnd wrote: »
    Hi All. I'm not avoiding the scale, I'm just out of town with no easy access to one. We're having a little road trip getaway. More alcohol than normal (drinks every day which I don't normally do), but meals have generally been under control.

Back at it tomorrow.

I HATE the pics of me that we've taken, so there's so some incentive.

Good to see you back, :)