T 3900
    F 3570
    S 4367
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »
    QUESTION:

I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks. Do you think that if I work really hard at eating lots of veggies, some fruit, some good proteins and a bit of fiber and a lot of water, that I can lose 9 to 10 pounds by then?

Wedding is October 21st.

This will include some strength training sessions and most days with 10,000 steps as well.

Reason I’m asking is because 10 pounds is usually about one clothing size.

Do all of these things! Make it the start of your long-term habits! You may not get that initial goal but you'll be heading in the right direction for a healthier, stronger and fitter future and will feel good about yourself no matter the clothing size 🫶

Good luck and regularly let us know what and how you're doing so that we can cheer you on 🙂
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,964 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    mryoss wrote: »
    I would like to know how to get direct to the community messages for next month. It’s hard to keep track.

4ddjh6obbi64.jpg

Hi @myross
    Using the MFP mobile app:
    • On your homepage, scroll down to the 'Community' button and click.
    • You can access your groups and bookmarked chats in the Quick Links section, click and select from your options.
    • To bookmark a chat thread, click on the little bookmark symbol to turn it blue (click it again to unbookmark).
    • When writing a comment, make sure you click 'Post Reply' below (not 'Done' above, because that takes you back to your homepage). Also, don't turn your phone to the side portrait/landscape as this can delete what you've been writing (very frustrating).

For desktop or website, the layout is different but just follow the same clickable commands as above. You can also bookmark the website pages in files on your search bar.
  • 2BFitgranny
    2BFitgranny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to enter my weigh/in on Monday September 25 as i was just returning from vacation.

Username: 2bfitgranny
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (September 25)
    PW: 208.4
    CW: 212.5!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Wasn’t sure if I was to put this in this thread or the October thread, so I’m posting in both.
    New high total steps for me 😀
    qrupj1pna0ja.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,206 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.