September rain should fall somewhere else

Options
2»

Replies

• Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I hear you @CeeBeeSlim ; I guess I'm in the same wheelhouse. Many things have been going on and I started to eat because I'm stressed and tired. I need to address that, but not now. The coming month I will focus on staying on weight or I will lose all will I think. So maintenance it is for some time.

As for some news: my beloved car broke down... ouch. 15 years and 250.000 km (that's 155.000 miles) and then she just said "Enough!" So that was part of the stress as we needed to buy a new one and those prices are ... well just nuts really...

On a more cheerful note, we will leave for the States in one month. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm sure it will be an unforgettable adventure, but still a bit stressed about it also. When I see the prices of dining out... ouchy... so if you have any advice on how to save some dollars on eating out, please let me know ! :wink:

Our itinerary has become a bit more concrete: NY for the marathon, then we fly to San Francisco. Leaving SF a few days later by rental car and drive to San Luis Obispo, Santa Monica, LA, San Diego, Sedona, Flagstaff and Vegas. Then fly back to NY on the 22nd to be there before Thanksgiving, see the parade and the Christmas lights and then head back home. I'm guessing November will be loads of steps, maybe I'll be able to catch up a bit :blush:

Have a nice workweek !!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,858 Member
    Options
    QUESTION ..

Hi.... I was thinking of trying to log in with y'all for October. Are we using this thread, or is a new one being created?

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Sherry! How’ve you been? Oh my! I was wondering why not just start log with us UNTIL THE MONTH IS OVER” - and then it hit me. Whoa!! We always start a new thread each month!! Thanks for the catch - and would you like to start one on your return? Missed ya!
  • Kitri2020
    Kitri2020 Posts: 70 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Looking forward to the October thread!

To recap on September:
    I lost 6lbs, (170->164lbs) 1 more than my goal! I didn't quite get into the gym as much as I wanted (2-3x/wk) but i did get some morning runs in. I really need to drink more water… some days I pump more breastmilk than I drink water. So bad.