❣️🙏My Team, My Friend, My Family, Our thoughts are with You!🙏❣️

Options
ladyluk1
ladyluk1 Posts: 1,997 Member
edited October 2023 in Social Groups
We can use this thread as we have in the past to lift up our teammates in our thoughts and prayer.

I want to start off with listing pmbach1 (Pam). She is needing our prayers. Here is her request...
"I am asking for prayers. I was hospitalized in September. The found a mass presumably on my ovary. I have an appt. Oct. 9th at UVA with an obgyn/oncologist surgeon to discuss the next steps. She is one of the best. At this point not sure if it is malignant or not. If you are moved to pray personally or even put me on your prayer list I would be ever so grateful."

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and best wishes are with you, Pam! I'm glad you are getting care for that issue and wish you a swift recovery.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1, HI Pam!! Years ago I went through this also. They really thought it was cancer, my white blood count was very high along with a few red flags. Much to our surprise and utter happiness, it was not cancerous. Until they got in there they didn't know. Here's hoping it's the same for you. If it's not the medical community is amazing now unlike years ago. Hugs
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,296 Member
    Options
    Pam, sending prayers and a hug.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,733 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 Dear Pam, Praying for the healing virtue of Jesus to flow through your body. Praying also for your medical team.

@ladyluk1 Thanks for starting this topic!
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,156 Member
    Options
    Pam, sending healing prayers your way. Hugs.
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Oh wow such encouragement! @Dianedoessmiles1 I keep hearing things like your experience. I am trying to be positive but realistic. It isn't always an easy balance. Thanks to all of you for lifting me up I sooooo appreciate it!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    sending lots of hugs and prayers your way, Pam!
  • sgod50
    sgod50 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you Pam.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    This means so much to me!
  • gloriawrightcook
    gloriawrightcook Posts: 4,114 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 my thoughts and prayers are with you Pam!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
    Options
    @Pmbach1, Oh Pam, there have been other cancer scares also!! Breast cancer 2 times they've tried to scare me with!! The last one was during the Pangdangitall!! LOL Like that? "Pangdangitall" LOL it helps me out!! So the time of my having to wait was 3 weeks to be seen. I went into the Oncologist center SCARED CRAPLESS!! I had to keep telling myself, and reminding myself "Keep focusing that 99% of their "findings" are false findings. I was a WRECK though Pam!! Long 3 weeks, but in the end, I was fine, we were watching things. My Mom died from a very aggressive breast cancer. I am at high risk. Still, so far so good!! Here's hoping you'll be okay, and if not Pam, you are a strong strong woman. The newest techniques are always being developed and improved. Anxiety won't help you, though it's natural. Please make sure you keep us up on things. if you'd rather email me please do. Life throws a lot of stuff at us, but we can take it! It may not seem it at the time, but we do.
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 You're in my thoughts & prayers
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @ThursLins thank you!!!! @Dianedoessmiles1 You are a hoot. But keep telling me it helps!!!
  • Golfma4
    Golfma4 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Prayers Pam for strength from Christ and knowing He cares for you! Hugs! <3
  • Grannysue91
    Grannysue91 Posts: 4,613 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 You will certainly be in my thoughts and my prayers. I had breast cancer and I am over 8 years in remission. The Lord led me to wonderful doctors and has blessed me with 8 more years of life. I pray that yours will not be anything more than a benign tumor. Prayers do get answered. May God bless you.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    Thank you so much each and every one of these comments they build me up!!!!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,971 Member
    Options
    Pam, prayers for the best possible outcome 🙏
  • vexedangel678
    vexedangel678 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you!
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,674 Member
    Options
    adding you to my nightly prayers
  • prowles1
    prowles1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Praying for you now… hoping that today was not too overwhelming and that you have good results. 🙏🏻🙏🏻