Options

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 233.6
    CW: 234.6

Well, not what I wanted to see, but I feel that I was a little more loose with my calories this week than I was with last week, meaning I did more guessing than accurate counting. Hoping to lose back that pound for this week though! Maybe 2!
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    1bdfac85yzcx.jpeg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,306 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

3hlzdgetxrw8.png
    hb374h8vg52f.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    qn6uxfq2rpxq.png

By Pounds
    f83o1zszo0bs.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    atcdpvo1l49q.png
    4wcn08fn45hx.png

By Pounds
    ztq22ihy4111.png

Team Winners
    bg3qm286a0wv.png
  • sydditt
    Options
    Congrats, Sun!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    u3yrq1llhb8o.jpeg
    y6hjjblm76nj.jpeg
  • addy0427
    addy0427 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wbvuwi45cbqu.png
  • 2BFitgranny
    2BFitgranny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: 2bfitgranny
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (October 9)
    PW: 212.5
    CW: 211.0
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    yrflrxvpel4a.png

Somehow I missed the step challenge part of this, but here is mine from Oct 1-7. Don’t know if it counts, but I want to be apart of it from here on out at least lol
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 01-07 Oct
    S 5507
    M 6432
    T 5424
    W 6818
    T 4082
    F 3570
    S 428
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    ev9ex0m5bzks.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,306 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! Hope you're having a lovely beginning to your week so far - I've been in my head about the numbers as of lately, so I'm trying to get back to the basics, taking each day one decision at a time.

So here's a quick question for all of you - maybe we'll help each other out:
    What is one healthy change you wish you would have made earlier after joining MyFitnessPal?
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Weigh In Day: Mondays
    PW (Previous Weight): 176.8lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 177.2lbs

missed my weigh in day yesterday, but here is the number.
  • beabenitez1978
    beabenitez1978 Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    This past week I have been trying to listen to my body and well... I am hating this rest - but also realize that rest is the only way I will heal - need more ideas to curb my "sweets" craving... and doing my best to watch my nutrition... I am thinking about adding some non weight bearing exercises to my program. Suggestions are welcome!! (I'm unable to use my legs very much these days...)

beabenitez1978

PW (Previous Weight): 10/2 - 299.0
    CW (Current Weight): 10/9 - 297.8
  • sydditt
    Options
    Making sure I get enough protein and fiber has tended to curb some of my cravings for sweets. It’s hard - once I start with the candy bowls in the office, I have a hard time stopping.

There’s probably quite a bit of upper body weight training that you could do in a chair. That would give you a bit of a fat burn. You can do core while laying on the floor too.
  • sydditt
    Options
    Hey folks! Hope you're having a lovely beginning to your week so far - I've been in my head about the numbers as of lately, so I'm trying to get back to the basics, taking each day one decision at a time.

So here's a quick question for all of you - maybe we'll help each other out:
    What is one healthy change you wish you would have made earlier after joining MyFitnessPal?

I wish I had started tracking nutrients sooner rather than focusing on calories so much.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    This past week I have been trying to listen to my body and well... I am hating this rest - but also realize that rest is the only way I will heal - need more ideas to curb my "sweets" craving... and doing my best to watch my nutrition... I am thinking about adding some non weight bearing exercises to my program. Suggestions are welcome!! (I'm unable to use my legs very much these days...)

beabenitez1978

PW (Previous Weight): 10/2 - 299.0
    CW (Current Weight): 10/9 - 297.8

Do you have access to an indoor pool? That is a good option. Hand weights? Leg lifts, butterfly crunches are good ways to use your legs without standing.
    I don't know. When I started with MFP I actually did really well. I logged, stayed under calories, walked four or five times a week. Now getting my husband to walk once on the weekend is a big deal. I think what I need to do is let go of what I did and find a way to really start over. Oct is not the month though. It is brutal, I'm chained to my desk, or driving to training non stop. I need to walk away from my desk but when you're in zoom calls more than 4.5 hours and the phone never stops... it's hard.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ev9ex0m5bzks.png

Yes, this. I got off work yesterday and just wanted to lie down. Instead, I made dinner, took care of bills and after eating, went grocery shopping. Then I flopped in the chair for a while.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    ksludwig wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 189.2
    CW: 186.2

Clean healthy eating and lots of hydration is helping to get things back on the right track.

Great job! 😀
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    October 8

Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: September 17 - 207.5
    Current Weight: October 8 - 209.4

Steps
    Sunday - 1283
    Monday - 2796
    Tuesday - 1039
    Wednesday - 2242
    Thursday - 1196
    Friday - 2887
    Saturday - 1346

Total - 12,789 steps

There you have it folks! The result of 10 days in Europe and then at least 7 days of sickness afterwards when I returned. It seems I have been up and down since June but no loss. Hoping to turn things around once I am back to normal, still fatigued so my step count is the only thing that is down.
This discussion has been closed.