Weight No More Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• izzified
    izzified Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I missed my day yesterday because I was sleeping with a raging fever, so I will post here a day late.
    CW: 335.4
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 190
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I was a little less the other day but that's OK. We had 2 parties over the weekend. My oldest granddaughter had her 4th bday party and we had a football party. On Friday we had also had a potluck at work. This weekend I am going to a gender reveal party. Never been to one of those before but hoping to eat well. I see the surgeon for my back soon. Hoping he will say just a shot. I really don't want to be out of work. I do want to get back to walking though.
  • gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    13/10/23 Friday weigh-ins

PW: 84.5kg
    CW: 84.2kg

Hoped for more but it is what it is I guess. I always weigh first thing in the morning, then have breakfast - which seems to be a trigger to poop (after weighing in) LOL. TMI - sorry about that.

Cheers
    Gillian
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    andja87 wrote: »
    yrflrxvpel4a.png

Somehow I missed the step challenge part of this, but here is mine from Oct 1-7. Don’t know if it counts, but I want to be apart of it from here on out at least lol

It isn't required but we're pleased to have you step up!

If you look at my end of September step post a couple pages back, I talk about how it works.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Ginlee61
    Friday weigh-in

PW: 157.1
    CW: 156.9

A small loss despite eating restaurant food 3x during the week. This is my lowest weight since mid-July and I'm hoping this trend continues. I believe the app that I am now using to track my calories, macros/micros, and exercise is helping since the database is more accurate.

Have a great week!
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW: 143.2 lbs
    CW: 139.9 lbs

Happy Friday everyone! I’m happy to say this is the first time since pre-COVID that I’m under (just barely) 140lbs. Officially about 15 lbs more to lose so I’m feeling pretty good about it. Have a good weekend!
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 252.8
    CW: 251.6
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW 192.0
    Oct 6: 191.2
    Oct 13: 189.2
    Oct 20:
    Oct 27:
    GW (Oct) 185
    Plan: Strength training, daily walk, Macro counting.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Marcy2890 wrote: »
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW: 143.2 lbs
    CW: 139.9 lbs

Happy Friday everyone! I’m happy to say this is the first time since pre-COVID that I’m under (just barely) 140lbs. Officially about 15 lbs more to lose so I’m feeling pretty good about it. Have a good weekend!

Congrats!! That’s wonderful!
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    weigh in days: Monday
    PW 207.6
    CW 208
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    ~Step Challenge Results ~
    OCTOBER WEEK ONE
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 6
    Total Steps: 301,351 (+8% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 43,050

The Leaderboard -

@sydditt - 80,593 total | 7,656 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @addy0427 - 71,952 total | 10,279 average
    @daria0919 - 59,765 total | 8,538 average
    @andja87 - 49,146 | 6,675 average
    @BodyTalking - 32,261 total | 4,609 average
    @melaniedscott - 24,264 total | 3,466 average
    @9Harvey - 12,789 total | 1,827 average - Most Consistent!!!

New steppers, if you want to share your goal, you get a shout out here if you tell us & you make it.

That is a strong start to the month! Welcome to the team @andja87 & @sydditt! For half a second, I thought maybe this time I made a legit most of award. And the I realized all my calculations were on the wrong rows...and my hopes were dashed.

We exceeded a quarter million steps this week...2 million for the month seems like good goal.

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else feeling like this?
    hrrz3u3v8pvz.jpg
    My WNM weigh-in is in a few hours and I'm not looking forward to the reality of it.

I've lost my way. Is it because winter is coming and, naturally, my body is preparing? Is it because of the change in seasons and, especially this year, it's later than usual? Is because I'm just a lazy so-and-so?

I know that my workload has increased over the past 5-6 weeks. Perhaps that's a major factor. I know that I've slumped since my holiday, which also contributes to my inactivity. I know that I'm craving sweeter snacks, is that a 'winter is coming' thing, most probably? Do like it? No!!! Can I change it? Yes!!! But, I still need you guys for support and I need my inner mojo to make sure that I go for it.

If I'm a little absent, sorry, if I'm a little needy of your support, I apologise 💓💞💗
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Me too - except it’s lasted longer than the winter. 😭 (For me, it was perimenopause, and it’s been 2-3 years!) Good luck! Hope you get your mojo back soon.
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Steps October wk 1:

Sunday - 10256
    Monday - 10495
    Tuesday - 11587
    Wednesday - 17542
    Thursday - 11187
    Friday - 12242
    Saturday - 10358

I understand if it doesn’t count anymore, I know I’m late. Sorry, I’m on vacation with rare moments of WiFi
  • trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 244
    CW: 243.2
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 211.6
    Cw- 213.6