Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,707 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters. No walk again because I had some cleaning and groceries to sort out before my brother showed up. I didn't know what time he would be here; in hindsight I could have walked. It has been pretty cold at night, so I also switched the blanket on the guestbed to a winter one. We went out for dinner in the evening which was a bit of a disappointment. I had a cauliflower pie, but I didn't taste any cauliflower and the portion was small. My brother got a surprise from the chef which was a small quiche with unidentifiable veggies. As sides we got a bowl of plain carrots and a bowl with lukewarm potatoes. I don't cook, but I could have done better than that. My brother didn't want to get dessert, but earlier in the day I bought two small vegan tiramisu dessert from the grocery store so we had those at home. It was the tastiest thing of the evening. My brother had brought a boardgame that was new to me, so we played 7 Wonders Duel (I won, yay!). I was pretty tired after that so I went to bed while my brother stayed up a little longer to read. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    October 17 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 25m ~ 84 score
    • Steps: 17.112
    • Zone Minutes: 51
    • Calories: too many because of eating out
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Steps

10/17. 10,528

I worked on a puzzle in the afternoon that is so challenging I probably won’t be able to finish it before the end of the week when we start driving back to Houston. Darn!

My husband is in Albuquerque getting the annual service for the car- it’s a 5 hour drive but the closest Mercedes dealership so I was on my own watching junk TV and doing my puzzle. It’s crazy the kind of driving you do when you live in such a remote area! I was going to go with him, but our dog has this growth on her leg and the vet had an opening this morning so I wanted to snatch it. Poor Alaska, she’ll probably be in a cone for a few days.

Happy hump day all!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/17 6,385
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,707 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Looks like we missed your steps for Saturday the 14th. Could you let us know please? Thank you! <3
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people's hands.
    Roy T. Bennett - 1939-2014 - Author
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Saturday steps 6014
    Thursday steps 2921.
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    10/18 6,313
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    10/19 3,881
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!

@SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh In

PW: 135.4

CW:133.8

Steps

10/18 7270 (bike and weights day)

10/19 12,504

Heading back to Houston on Sunday with my husband and dog. It takes two days. I'll use Sunday as my rest day and hope I have the energy for a short run when I arrive in Houston Monday evening. We will be there for a couple days for appointments, and then go to Chicago and Bloomington, Indiana to visit my son, and then on to Denver to see my daughter's formal swearing-in ceremony as an attorney. We had planned to spend a couple days in Chicago, but my son started coaching a youth basketball team in Bloomington so we are going to watch his game. I'm excited to see both my kids- even though not all of us together!

As a side note, I will need to be excused from next week's weigh in. I have no idea if I will have access to a scale.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 10/17: 12,026
    Wed 10/18: 12,800
    Thu 10/19: 10,332
This discussion has been closed.