Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo - It’s so hard. Those little paw prints become I nice way to remember our dear pets, but emotions are so raw this early. I hope the pain dulls with time. I’m glad your son was able to be there to comfort you. ❤️‍🩹
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options

Did a fitness test on my peloton yesterday where you go as hard as you can for 20 minutes. My internet connection failed 9:22 into the test. UGH! I lost 3 minutes and I was on track to have a better performance than last time.

How frustrating @SavageMrsMoose! I’m sorry your internet let you down but I’m sure you’ll crush your last performance after six more weeks of training — here’s to a new personal best!!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @Cyncia85 — I hope better health helps you move toward the light at the end of your tunnel this week! I’m sending positive energy for getting through your final week of studying this semester!

You can make up extra steps when you’re feeling better and your assignments are in. It’s good to get up from the desk and move regularly to refresh your body and mind, but don’t worry about a particular number. “Yes” to grace, and “no” to guilt and unnecessary pressure. Hang in there!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    @Cyncia85 — I hope better health helps you move toward the light at the end of your tunnel this week! I’m sending positive energy for getting through your final week of studying this semester!

You can make up extra steps when you’re feeling better and your assignments are in. It’s good to get up from the desk and move regularly to refresh your body and mind, but don’t worry about a particular number. “Yes” to grace, and “no” to guilt and unnecessary pressure. Hang in there!

Thank you @PatriceFitnessPal - I like this yes to grace and no to guilt and unnecessary pressure <3
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85 steps for Tues 10/9 = 3,990
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal -- Fire, Police and Rangers have been coming out since October 2021. Tonight I looked over the police were visiting them. Eh' it's west coast though and we're still trying to hit rock bottom. Chances are I'll get arrested for hurting their feelings. ;-P

Jessica - I hope to start the step challenge on Sunday if that's okay, I'll post a reminder and get going then. :D Thanks

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,777 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 225.9
    CW: 223.7
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @pupowl love the rug
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In

PW: 135.9
    CW: 135.6

Step update

10/8: 12,882
    10/9: 10,272
    10/10: 9,058

I'm happy with the loss, as small as it is. It's been an emotional rollercoaster type of week. I have appointments for both my boys with a neurologist since they are still not walking at 2 years old. One is later today, one is on Friday. It's stressful to say the least. I haven't been consistent with working out, since I've been super tired lately, possibly from the stress.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 162
    CW: 160
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/10 6,726
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wednesday steps 4986
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella

Completely forgot to weigh in on Sunday :-( Here‘s my late weigh in:

PW: 172.2 lbs
    CW: 171.8 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    [quote="Itadakimasu7;
    Jessica - I hope to start the step challenge on Sunday if that's okay, I'll post a reminder and get going then. :D Thanks
    [/quote]

@Itadakimasu7 I got you added to the chart to start on Sunday, the 15th. I need your daily step goal and your favorite place to walk during the fall.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @nancyinmo
    I need a starting weight for you prior to your coming back with your first weigh in...please send current weight and I'll put it in the Oct chart. Thanks! Sent you an IM, but not sure you'll get that...so thought I'd better post here.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl Hope you got my message in IM last night...
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,777 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I did, no worries! It has been pretty quiet here. Hope your work slows down soon.
This discussion has been closed.