10% by Christmas. 💪👣

Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
Keep doing your exercises everyone. But let's drop 10% by Christmas. It will be different for everyone. And you might want to go for a different percent.

Shelley

Replies

• zumbaforever
    Options
    15 pounds is a lot for me. But I will try my hardest. Cutting out most processed foods, sugars. And drinking more water. I like the video Chris posted. Alternating between it and my other workouts.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 10 pounds by Christmas. It came back fast and just wants to stay AROUND!!!
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Chris. I got off track and bounced into upper 220's again. My goal is losing instead of gaining; so ten pounds to show that.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Love the commitment. I had one snack, which is great compared to my usual. Today was a success. Lifted weights and did some knee raises on a stepper

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    It’s been a busy week. Getting ready for Jamaica, mom has an appointment today, my uncle’s funeral tomorrow, hair and nails Thursday and leaving Friday morning. I have to make sure mom and sis have everything they need.

I like this challenge and will try for 5% by Christmas. That will be 8.7 for me…let’s round it up to 9 pounds.

Good luck everyone. Have to be careful with the alcohol on this trip. And walk, walk, walk. I’ll post as much as possible depending on the Wi-Fi at the resort.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy it will be such a sad day for your mom. Losing a baby brother is awful. But I know she is looking forward to spending time with her other daughter. I like 5%. But once you get serious that will turn into 10% rather quickly.

I did good today. No late night snacking. Quarter of a fresh pear after dinner. Closest thing to dessert. After dinner I watched television. I brought up a square stepper with one riser. Did some up down on it with knee raises.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well today was pretty good. I only had one issue. Half a chocolate bar. Darn! Salad for lunch. Dinner was a ham and chicken sub. The scales were good to me this morning. Down almost 2 pounds.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Trial ended today. Guilty and probation. Child endangerment by dirty house. So not much movement. Managed to stay clear of the doughnuts. Had a mini bag of popcorn. Will get in more movement tomorrow. Hoping my weight is going down
    Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Shelley,

You must have so much fortitude to deal what you see every day, :sunglasses:

Paula
  • KAR1959
    Options
    13,065 steps on Saturday. I make Ron walk with me to get in some extra steps. This resort is large so it’s pretty easy to get them in.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Y’all will be proud of me, just finished a water aerobics class in the ocean. So much fun. See if you recognize me.

iwb1c3lbrq3y.jpeg

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, are you facing forward in a pink suit w/sunglasses on?
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    KAR1959 wrote: »
    Y’all will be proud of me, just finished a water aerobics class in the ocean. So much fun. See if you recognize me.

Kathy

Black hat with the white logo on it?

Paula

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I am proud of you. I also think you are in pink. So hard to see! Looks like so much fun.

I got in a walk with hubby and pups. Managed to share a burger and fries for dinner tonight with a friend after a movie. Only ate a third of my milkduds also! Will check my weight tomorrow.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Kathy, are you facing forward in a pink suit w/sunglasses on?
    Chris

Yes that’s me!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Kathy I am proud of you. I also think you are in pink. So hard to see! Looks like so much fun.

I got in a walk with hubby and pups. Managed to share a burger and fries for dinner tonight with a friend after a movie. Only ate a third of my milkduds also! Will check my weight tomorrow.

Shelley

You got it!

Kathy

• KAR1959
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    KAR1959 wrote: »

Kathy

Black hat with the white logo on it?

Paula

One over to the right.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Got in 11,810 steps. Headed to an excursion this morning to Blue Mountain. Will post later.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy even on vacation you are moving. Fantastic. So much better than sitting around. Wait, that is what I am doing to type........

oops,
    Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, I have to sit to type, too!!!!! :# EGADS, man!!! wow...that's a bunch of toooooo's!!!!
    I knew it was you, Kathy!! :D
    Saw my trainer today and had Collin Duty. :o
    Chris