β£οΈπŸ™My Team, My Friend, My Family, Our thoughts are with You!πŸ™β£οΈ

Options

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,504 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 just saw this thread, my prayers are with you. So glad it was discovered early. Hair always grows back. Wigs are amazing. Hugs
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @Kurtize thank you so much for your prayers and kind words!
  • Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 I don’t usually have enough time to read a lot of these posts but decided to spend a few minutes here and found this. You have a lot on your plate but your positive attitude shines through in your posts πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’— It looks like you have a lot of support here and you can add me to it. I will be keeping you in my prayers as well πŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯° Stay strong! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Jer2ber Oh my goodness thank you so much. Your message brought some tears to my eyes. Tomorrow is my final check up on the hysterectomy. Then first chemo Tuesday. I have been held through this all along. I am nervous and a little scared. But I know just like everything else happened this to will happen as it should!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,126 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @Pmbach1 that's an amazing wig!! Really nice!!
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm happy you'll keep us on this feed. When we switch over to the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge please continue to let us know. If you do so on the chat feed it'll get more visits, but if you wish to have it on a simple feed (like this) please say so and one of us OALs will start up a feed for members needing support such as yourself.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Setting it up an OAL would be great. So much easier for me to find.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    Had my first chemo treatment today. I feel fine just a little hopped up from the steroids I had to take last night at 8pm and 2am. I will be having six treatments every three weeks. One down five to go. Feeling much more secure and relaxed about everything.
  • lindapost1
    lindapost1 Posts: 3,632 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    u3acqm4tulap.png
  • lindapost1
    lindapost1 Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    hh6b6u0cj2kq.png
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,494 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @pmbach1
    Hi Pam....hope today is going well...a few days after your 1st Chemo. Praying for you this am. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
    Hugs Barbie
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    Pam, sending prayers and a hugπŸ™
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @HealthyBarb1 and @Dpecra653 Thank you both so much for thinking of me and saying prayers during this busy time. I soooooo appreciate it. Hard to tell with the chemo. Last weekend my throat started feeling weird. The day after chemo I cam down with a cold. Hard to tell which one is kicking my butt. Feeling a lot better this evening.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
    Options
    Prayer Warriors, please pray for my Son's Dear MIL. She was rushed to the hospital with a brain bleed. Thank you for praying.
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 Prayers sent.
  • missionalman
    missionalman Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread!!! Pam, I am so happy that you found the cancer sooner rather than later and that with treatment there's a good likelihood that it won't come back!!! I'm praying for you and hope that things are going smoothly with chemo!!
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,346 Member
    Options
    Praying, Ceri!
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @missionalman Thank you the prayers definitely work. I was feeling a little down this morning, I had planned on working but my cold is still kicking my butt. Went out on the porch to pray and it started to rain. The sun was out and sure enough there was a rainbow. Wow.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,126 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @Pmbach1 How are you feeling today? I head off colds with pomegrante juice. Friends and family who do so also,say it also helps them. As soon as you think you may be catching a cold, drink 8 ozs. It can be an type of pmegrante juice, such as Grape Pomegrante or cranberry/Pomegrante etc etc.

@Ceriusly1, how is your S - MIL? How are you around this? Its freaky how fast life can change.

Ceri can you please bring this feed over to the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge?
  • pmbach1
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I see about getting some! Thanks @Ceriusly1 Ceri I second Diane's question!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I did start a similar topic on winter.