Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,182 Member
edited December 2023 in Social Groups
Welcome to the Team. Please relax and chat with your teammates from all over the world. How are you doing? What have your been doing? If you have any questions just ask.

If you are new please put why you joined or what you are hoping to get from the 5%. If you are a returning member please put why you enjoy the 5%. You don't need to put a lot of words (though if you wish to you certainly can!).

Your 5% Challenge ~ Overall Leadership Team:
Lynn (KALISWALKER), Heidi (HICIM705), Ceri (CERIUSLY1), Diane (DIANEDOESSMILES1), and Barb (LADYLUK1)

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,451 Member
    Options
    Hi all, happy Tuesday. We found the boxes we needed at the UPS store. Still contacting different home owner insurance companies, we will make our decision tomorrow. Tomorrow the appraiser comes.
    Started mailing out Christmas cards. That's it for me, have a great rest of the day.
    From my Inspire me Today: It’s Never Too Late to Cook Up a Great Life! It’s Never Too Late to Cook Up a Great Life! By Nancy Stampahar. Below is link to whole article.
    https://inspiremetoday.com/brilliance/its-never-too-late-to-cook-up-a-great-life/?om
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I went to the Royal Ontario museum today on a field trip from the place that has the art classes and bingo games every week. I had a great time there. I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I did a lot of walking in the museum today. I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great night, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @Bookienj, I LOVE Red Robins. LOL!! Last time I got a burger with pineapple on it. OH WOW!! It was so good!! I ate half it and the other half at home for supper. YUMMY!! Who'd of THUNK a PINEAPPLE on a burger would be wildly good!
    @Kurtize, it's amazing how fast the move will happen!! WTG!! Nice to have it over and done with. Again CONGRATS!!
    @Cormierannie, Is it a senior center you belong to that does trips? I went on one last week for seniors, we had a GREAT TIME!! Lots of the ones I go on include shopping and of course, eating. LOL
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    Please leave a comment on our post for the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge. If you are new please put why you joined or what you are hoping to get from the 5%. If you are a returning member please put why you enjoy the 5%. You don't need to put a lot of words (though if you wish to you certainly can!).

Let's FILL UP OUR TEAMS!
    I've been at this for years, and still need support do you also?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10903917/ive-been-at-this-for-years-and-still-need-support-do-you-also#latest

📢📢NOW OPEN 2024 Winter 5% Challenge! Join for support, stay because of Success!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10904614/now-open-2024-winter-5-challenge-join-for-support-stay-because-of-success#latest
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,203 Member
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 33 at 7:17AM with a high of 55 today. Insight Timer Quote: My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing.—Marcel Proust I AM: I have great potential and brilliant ideas. Action for Happiness: Leave a positive message for someone else to find. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,970 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 282/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D3: Legs and ROMWOD: Wrists & Ankles + Day 6 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • luv2dns2
    luv2dns2 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have joined the Winter challenge after doing the 5% Fall Challenge with the "mission slimpossibles" group. Now, since I didn't join the IBC challenge because of time contraints, I can't seem to "keep in touch" with my team, as recommended to us to do. How is this done?
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,308 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @luv2dns2 - Your best option for keeping in touch with Mission Slimpossible members is to join the IBC. Everything is optional so if all you want to do is read and post in chat now and then, it's ok. If you want me to add you, just sign up in the IBC sign up on either the Fall or Winter Community team.

Another option is to post on the Fall team, but honestly very few members visit there any more. I check it daily and would see and respond to any post. I will also post any major announcements there regarding upcoming Winter Challenge such as when invitations are sent out. So it depends on what you need - keeping informed, or finding support, where you look during the break.

The final option is to post here as you have done. I'm not sure how many MS members follow Community chat, but I would see it and you'd have the support of community 5%-ers.

Note that this will change with our next Challenge. Because winter is scheduled to run 10 weeks, there won't be enough time between challenges for the IBC as we've been doing them. Members will stay on their teams. Then it will be easy for you to stay connected even if taking a break from tracking and reporting exercise and weight.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a mild weather day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She's working at her part time jobs today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great? I'll be doing some dancing later on. I went to the Art drop in at my building this morning and I really enjoyed it. I played bingo a while ago and I won a game. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    To all my Jewish friends Happy Hanukkah

axfscfhqq2n7.jpg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 58 feels like 58 at 7:24AM with a high of 63 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Wishing a day of enlightenment and inner peace on Bodhi Day to those who celebrate.—Insight Timer Team I AM: Despite how I feel, I understand this feeling and situation are temporary. Action for Happiness: Do something helpful for a friend or family member. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,178 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 283/305 mile a day this Morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D5: Back/Arms + Pliability: Hams/Back & Day 8 of 25 Day Pull Ups/Ring Row Challenge after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 34 at 7:50AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.—Isabelle Lafleche I AM: I make little improvements that make me happy. Action for Happiness: Notice when you’re hard on yourself or others and be kind instead. Quote of the day: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Diego Maradona Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,264 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 284/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Aud + Day 9 of 25 Days Pull Up/Resistance Band Rows after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • HeevenleeRose
    HeevenleeRose Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well.

My name is Heevenlee I have been here a long time ago and then I got very ill and had to work that out before I could come back and join you all. I can't wait to get started with the new challenge and began again. Cant wait to catch up with some old ones and make friends with everyone. Pls add me as a friend need all the support I can get. Hopefully I can get back in the groove and the personals quickly

Hugs to everyone
  • HeevenleeRose
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @macrat12 Thanks for the inspiration I needed that today.Great job :) Stay warm. We are in the 70s today and getting in the 40s Sunday. I have been fighting a cough here in la one day is hot and the next day its freezing so ready for it to just stay one way or another
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a mild weather day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep,cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I got most of my Christmas 🎄 shopping done today. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Worked Monday through Friday. Back to work on Monday. The ex has been up and down with his moods and that's fine as I am mainly only home when I have to be. My Son and I spent today out and about grabbing a few things for making Christmas cookies. I even grabbed a few cheap decorations because I felt weird not decorating at all. I even bought a felt tree with lights and felt decorations. Tomorrow I am going to Church twice then to my sister's as we're going to the cemetery to put a wreath on our parents grave.

Connie
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @HeevenleeRose, So happy you are back!! So sorry you were so sick. It'll be fun for you to be which team you end up on.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 27 feels like 20 at 7:25AM with a high of 46 today. Insight Timer Quote: Love is not what we become but who we already are.—Stephen Levine I AM: I find opportunities to make friends everywhere I go. Action for Happiness: Listen wholeheartedly to others without judging them. Pliability QOTD: Success is not just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.—Unknown Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,177 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 285/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Ankles + Hips & Day 10 of 25 Days Pull Ups/Resistance Band Rows Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hope you all are doing well. I got most of my Christmas cards out, all my email cards. We are mailing packages Tuesday. Got some more packing down. Most that is left is last minute stuff.
    @HeevenleeRose - welcome back.

Hugs all
    56ruwcuu476p.gif
  • HeevenleeRose
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @Kurtize and @Dianedoessmiles1 Thank you so much

Hi to everyone,

Today is family Sunday and we spend time together at my parents house every week.

Felling a little worried and concerned, We woke up to my baby doxie Bella shes 4 but still my baby lol. Not moving right. Shes moving not to fast and hurting somewhere in her back legs and hip. Shes done this before but got better as the day has been going on. This time around shes shaking, better go check it out unless she is majorly better. Bella is so hyper and runs around cra cra as my neice would tell ya, with her 6 month brother. I think shes just pulled it.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, if you would send me a friends request so we can get to know each other better.

Heevenlee