Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's another mild weather day here today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    @HeevenleeRose, How neat to have your family by so you can do what I loved growing up, being with family every Sunday. Only a few of us are left in the area out of 30. My 13 year old cats name is Isabella. My GD who was living with me wanted to call her "Bella" I wanted Izzy. LOL GD put up a FIT, but when I responded with "you are now 16 in a few years you'll likely be out or close to being out (if I let her live LOLOL Nah she's a great kid,,, I do not care how old she is!)so her name is Izzy." Usually I let her have a say not this time. I hope Bella will be okay. Hopefully it's a pulled muscle or similiar doxies are pretty long backed.
  • HeevenleeRose
    HeevenleeRose Posts: 66 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Well my frist adult dog was namesd Lzzy 😆 this made laugh 😃 so hard. Need that tonight. Bella has hurt her legs even going up her stairs before and she was fine that evening. Both my doxies are Minnie's and super hyper. This is different. She's been on the side of me since we got home. She finally stopped shaken

We love our family Sundays. I don't think if we didn't have them I would see my sister and my niece and nephew. When I was young we did the same with my grandparents until grandmother could not do anymore. My mom has kept the tradition alive and I am so glad she did.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,203 Member
    Options
    It’s 32 feels like 25 at 7:14AM with a high of 54 today. Insight Timer Quote: There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart’s desire. The other is to get it.—George Bernard Shaw I AM: My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have. Action for Happiness: Buy an extra item and donate it to a local food bank. Pliability QOTD: The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and what you are willing to tolerate.—Oprah Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,977 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 286/305 mile a day, Traditional Body Building W6/D1: Chest/Arms & Pliability: Full Body + Day 11 of 25 Days Pull Ups/Resistance Band Row Challenge and 60 min walk.
  • HeevenleeRose
    Options
    @macrat12 I love the motivation that you give, great way to start the day.Well done. You truly inspire me, love how you do your training days and write up.

It went from high of 75 yesterday to 31today. Wish this weather would get somewhere and stay put, not here in Lousiana. I have never had just a couch that would not go away. I don't feel bad just couch all night and day long.

Hubby is taking Bella, while I stay with Sparky. Don't think I need to be out today even though I want to be with her.

Got to get started on my day, water in hand.

Hi to the ones that come on after Im gone and back to check in

Have an amazing Monday
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 31 feels like 26 at 6:17AM with a high of 56 today. Insight Timer Quote: There is hope in people, not in society, not in systems, but in you and me.—Jiddu Krishnamurti I AM: I am open to all possibilities for abundance. Action for Happiness: Be generous. Feed someone with food, love or kindness today. Pliability QOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.—John Wooden. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,247 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 287/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D2: Back/Shoulders + Pliability: Wrists & Shoulders & Day 12 of 25 Days Pull Ups/Ring Row/Resistance Band Rows Challenge in the gym after my hair cut and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    I have been making a list of all the things we have to change, voter registration, cars, our health provider insurance, and on and on. The last few days been a little over in eating. Scale is packed so there is no checking it for me. I have walked in fact I got 2 more post cards and planted 2 more trees.
    Today got a notice I finished the Dia de Los Muertos walk. Not going to order my medal until we move.
    Have a great rest of the day. Next week is our last week here, in fact we will be moving out on the 20th.
    So Tuesday no internet until we get it turned on in new place. The new place isn't officially ours until the 22nd. This one closes 21st. Well everyone have a great rest of the day and week. Hugs and blessings
    My Certificate of Completion
    wh3ies4i56sl.png
  • HeevenleeRose
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Sorry no personals tonight. It's been a crazy 2 days and I am exhausted l.

Bella has a pinch nerve in her back. They gave her a Lazer treatment and tons of medicine. I told her she gets lots of meds like Mommy lol. I am really concerned when they said back.we had a larger doxie before and never had back issues. I'm just hoping that this works. I feel so helpless since my health cp wise can't use one hand can't help her like most we make it work though.

I had my doc apt today and it wasn't good. I was put on more meds 2 for a1c and weight loss.I just found out that it's not in-stock just my luck. I was put on Bydureon once a week and Jardiance.

I think it's an early night for me. Stressed and exhausted haven't gott4n much sleep since thr Bella stuff started
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,592 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Later than usual checking in. Today i had my thyroid ultrasound. very happy i don't have to go back for a year! My daughter had callbacks for the spring musical. She finds out this week what part she got.
    @HeevenleeRose -i hope your moxie is 100% soon! i have a chiweenie-part doxie part chihuahua. She likes to take long walks (like 3 miles) every day-but if it's just me she will try to just stop every house. When hubby comes, she bolts down stairs like "let's go!"
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize, great job!! I'll very likely see you on the PS4L team, but please know we are pulling for you!! WOW! The move came up fast. WOOHOO CONGRATS!
    @HeevenleeRose, I am so sorry!! Stress is very hard to take. I used to think food was the answer, but it wasn't (though if hungry EAT!) I was so anxious about so many things. A friend couldn't use much of her left hand, there were things she just couldn't do. It was amazing though the things she could. Couragous comes to my mind right off the bat. I am sure you are also. Sure hope Bella will be okay and fast. AND THAT YOU SLEPT WELL!!
    @Bookienj, WOW Mary, I've missed you!! Nice to see ya!! Hey, Where's our @Tabatha_Cain today? TABATHAAAAAAaaa!!! 😁😁 Mary why did they do the ultrasound on your thyroid? I am in the end I HOPE as of tomorrow of being diagnosed with secondary hyperparathryoidism. Hopefully, they can help me. At first they thought it was hyperparathryodism, but it's secondary. So much to learn.
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,502 Member
    Options
    If this has already been shared, I apologize for the repeat question. What are the dates for the 5% Winter Challenge? I'm trying to figure out if I should sit this one out this time.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 33 feels like 30 at 6:54AM with a high of 58 today. Insight Timer Quote: No cure that fails to engage our spirit can make us well.—Viktor E. Frankl I AM: I am a happy, cheerful person. Action for Happiness: See how many different people you can smile at today. Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,360 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 288/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D3: Legs + Pliability: Ankles + Hips & Day 13 of 25 Days of Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    ThursLins wrote: »
    If this has already been shared, I apologize for the repeat question. What are the dates for the 5% Winter Challenge? I'm trying to figure out if I should sit this one out this time.

First day to weigh in, Week 1 starts on Jan 6th runs through March 16th. If you're going to away for part of it we'd love for to stay with us and let your Captain/CL know. If you have access to WiFi while traveling if you can sign at least on Friday to turn in your exercise and LTGL woohoo and if I were traveling I'd weigh in at that time also. If you can't bring your scale with you (id not!) can you have access to another one? At a gym, Drs office, some work places if visiting someone use theirs even if it's different then yours. Hopefully, this will help. Awww you know we really like you with us.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 36 at 5:18AM with a high of 59 today. Insight Time Quote: Lasting change is a series of compromises. And compromise is all right, as long your values don’t change.—jane Goodall I AM: I enjoy being challenged. Action for Happiness: Share a happy memory or inspiring thought with a loved one. Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt Closed all 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,390 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 289/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D4: Shoulders/Chest + Pliability: Big Movers & Day 14 of 25 Days of Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a windy day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I played bingo this afternoon and I won a game. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • HeevenleeRose
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just quick post and update. I promise to get personals soon. Yesterday morning while taking care of Bella I fell thru my floor and hit the ground. Luckly I got just terrible pain. Hubs was at work and thank God I had my cell phone and my parents came right on. We are for a while living with my parents. They are going to have to re do everything.
    I am sorry but right now I have to not do an official workout. My niece and nephew and with Sparky I will be getting in my steps. MiMi has to keep up even if I'm in pain. I have an update on Bella to give and I'll give it to you tomorrow. I have about had it I'm so mentally and physically exhausted 😩 Think I'm going to have a very early night
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Heevenleerose, OH MY!! Sure hope you are okay!!! Take care of yourself please.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 44 at 6:13AM with a high of 53 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.—Banksy I AM: I trust the process of growth. Action for Happiness: Say hello to your neighbor and brighten their day. Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.--H. Jackson Brown Jr. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,445 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 290/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W6/D5: Back/Arms + Pliability: Hamstrings + Hips & Day 15 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge at home after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a mild weather day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did my strength training workout earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,592 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -hey! I missed you too! How are your grandkids-how are the kitties? So they do an ultrasound on my thyroid b/c like 7 years ago they found a nodule on my thyroid when i had to have a neck ultrasound after getting a concussion (from falling while running in the ice)...so now once a year i get it checked, sometimes it gets biopsied if it grows -other times they say come back in 6 months...