Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    @Bookienj, Awww the kids are getting so BIG!! R is now 6 and the baby is 7 months.
    xbiqptp8fw35.png
    Awww here are the kitties! LOLOL I had to much fun with this!
    guy5f1jjpt09.png
    UGH on the fall of ice 7 years ago! I am glad they are keeping an eye out on you!! TY TY TY TY TY so MUCH Mary for stepping up as a leader, I hear you are doing a good job!! WOOHOO!!! TY TY TY!!

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,206 Member
    Options
    It’s 45 feels like 41 at 7:07AM with a high of 48 and rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: She wasn’t a person to whom things happen. She did all the happenings.—Muriel Spark I AM: Challenges bring opportunities. Action for happiness: Look for something positive to say to everyone you speak to. Pliability QOTD: Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.—Pele Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,105 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 291/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Malin & Day 16 of 25 Days of Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,462 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, finally got my internet back late yesterday after being off for 3 day. Last evening and today was changing addresses. We are mostly all packed except for last minute things. I started a new walk, mainly because it was free. It will keep me at least motivated to walk. That's about all I do right now is walk Kayla, my calories have suffered too. Dread when we unpack scale and I have to weigh. I will not have internet again when we leave here, I will be off line from 21st until 26th.
    Here is link for latest walk, hugs and blessings all
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest
  • karloevangarciamfp
    Options
    Hi/Hello,

This time of year can be more stressful than enjoyable during the holidays/Christmas period & you can forget to prioritise your health & fitness.

I know that exercise for me is a boost mood & a stress reliever so if I can do 10-15 minutes of exercise 3 times over December than so be it.

I just take a ‘everything in moderation’ approach which makes everything in this time of year better.

I aim to exercise 15 minutes 3x a week but not forgetting what the meaning of Christmas is.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    Good Morning VIP Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. I have church this morning and I am looking forward to it. I have not been here yet as I have been working on the in between challenge stuff and completely forgot that this team was now set up. So sorry for that. Little update. I had one of my pups put down on the 9th of December. He was in rough shape. He originally belonged to my Dad but my Dad went to prison so my sister and I have traded him on and off. My sister had him the first 5 years and then I had had him for 3 years when he got so bad we had to put him down. It has been so rough since putting him down. My one female dog took a real liking to him and she is not handling him being gone well. She is hiding and refuses to lay on their bed alone. My daughter whom I have not spoke to since August has decided she wants to come see the dog. This dog used to be her dog when she lived at home and she just could not take her as we had 3 dogs at the time and they are all bonded having been together from puppy age. She felt it was wrong to pull her from her pack to be a single dog at her home. So now we have found a mass behind her shoulder on her rib area. It is not a hard mass so probably a cyst or fatty tissue build up. But she wants to come see her just in case. We talked to the vet and they said max of $300 to get everything diagnosed. So we are going to get our pup in after the Holidays so we can find out what is going on. That is our goal. Right now we are spending a lot of time with her and hoping she comes out of her depression eventually. She is eating and drinking. She just hides when she wants to sleep.

Well That is an update for now. I look forward to talking to all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 27 feels like 21 at 6:14AM with a high of 57 today. Insight Timer Quote: Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.—Roy T. Bennett I AM: I have many good qualities. Action for Happiness: Give thanks. List the kind of things others have done for you. Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Known that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Christian D. Larson Didn’t close all 💕 on my Samsung Active yesterday had 12,699 steps so missed 15K goal by 2,301 steps. Training plan: Day 292/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Hips + Spine & Day 17 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge at home after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • JanetMH1
    JanetMH1 Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Making definite changes for my health and 5% was the first on my list after taking a break. It's been a good day of worship and football and I think a Christmas movie would be good for the hubby and I tonight.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 36 feels like 27 at 8:05AM with a high of 43 today. Insight Timer Quote: You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.—Dan Millman I AM: I think, act, and speak with happiness in mind. Action for Happiness: Ask for help and let someone else discover the joy of giving. Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,036 steps yesterday. Taking a rest day but will try and get my mile in later as I woke up sick this morning feeling a little better now.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @JanetMH1 Hey, WELCOME BACK!!! Football yesterday had some very interesting games and hmmmm I am a Pats fan, in good and "now" LOL. But some of the other games were amazing!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 19 at 7:15AM with a high of 52 today. Insight Timer Quote: A bird doesn’t sing because it had an answer, it sings because it has a song.—Maya Angelou. I AM: I trust my own judgment and refuse to worry about my decisions. Action for Happiness: Contact someone who may be alone or feeling isolated. Pliability QOTD: If you can dream it, you can do it.—Walt Disney Closed all 💕 ❤ and had 15,160 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 294/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W7/D2: Back/Shoulders + Pliability: Big Flexors & Day 19 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hi teammates. I just caught up on everything here. Nice to see old and new friends. I am making this my day one of my winter exercise and diet plan. I will be doing YouTube exercises, gym and high fiber diet.

I am home today with a sick kid. We are watching a Netflix movie Goosebumps.

We are having a pizza party tomorrow night with neighbor friends who have helped us with our dogs when hubby, daughter and I are not home. There are the 12 yr old twins (and mom) from next door who walk the dogs when we are out. Our friends (and dog Piper) from down the street who walked our dogs when we were away in the spring.

I am making a big pot of pea soup, cleaning house, shopping online for presents and getting my gym membership - have to do it online as they don't do it in the gym.
  • HeevenleeRose
    HeevenleeRose Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

It's me not sure when I last posted so I'll just feel you in you might have heard it sorry if you have I've not thinking straight.

Right afteri Ijoined here my 4 year old doxie Bella stopped moving and eas starting to scoot on her legs. We rushed her to the vet and said it was a pinched never and we started on Lazer treatments. and drugs Sshe went in again for her neck round we been going every 2 days.we brought her yesterday and was told she was starting to feel less, treatments were not working and she was in pain on her front half. Doc said she just started being in pain about an hour ago she was in the start of kidney failure and blatter failure we made the hard decision to put her to 😴 sleep when age was herself. I am having a really hard time.

Last Wed I feel thru our house , I didn't break anything , just sprained and in a lot of pain still. Still getting my steps in slowly and I know I am letting you guys down.

As the days go by I will be back on her daily.
    Just wanted to update everyone off to do my logs

Heevenlee
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday. I have today and tomorrow left at work and then I am off for the Holiday. I think I am looking forward to it. I am not sure yet. I am still struggling with having an empty nest and no kids at home anymore. I am newly married so at least I have my new husband here with me and I am not totally alone. I just found out that I am going through perimenopause and I am struggling. My moods are all over the place and it sucks. But I am going to try and do better and be better than the anger and sadness.

@kaliswalker - I am so sorry you have a sick kid at home. I hope they are feeling better today and are able to enjoy the pizza party, cause that sounds so fun.
    @HeevenleeRose - I am so sorry for the loss of your pup. We just put one of our pups down on the 10th. It was really hard. I am still struggling a bit with that. I hope you are able to regain your strength and work out that sprain.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 45 feels like 39 at 7:02AM with a high of 59 today. Insight Timer Quote: Your mind is in every cell of your body.—Candace Pert I AM: My appearance is unique and that makes me beautiful. Action for Happiness: Help others by giving away something that you don’t need. Pliability QOTD: If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail…it takes back bone to lead the life you want.—Richard Bailey Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,406 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 295/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W7/D3: Legs + Pliability: Gerta & Day 20 of 25 Days Pull Ups/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk later this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 50 at 5:12AM with a high of 60 today. Insight Timer Quote: We live in the world when we love it.—Rabindranath Tagore I AM: I am thankful to be part of this wonderful Universe. Action for Happiness: Appreciate kindness and thank people who do things for you. Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—LeBron James Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,055 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 296/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W7/D4: Shoulders/Chest + Pliability: Wrists + Ankles & Day 21 of 25 Day Pull Ups/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a rainy day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She's working at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I'll be spending time with one of my good friends this afternoon. Have a great day , everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,196 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905346/2024-winter-5-pre-challenge-activities#latest

Heidi (hicim705)
    2024 Winter 5% Challenge ~ Captain 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴
    Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges
    Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ ✍️🖊️📓💻Bloggers✍️🖊️📓💻!!

Co-Leader, In Between Leader Team for the 5% Challenge
    Co-Leader, In-Between Challenges (IBC) 🐦🔥Phoenix Team🐦🔥
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @hicim705, I HOPE ALL members realize when they do the preassignments they only benefit themselves.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 57 feel like 57 at 6:55AM with a high of 61 and rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: The joy of brightening other lives become for us the magic of Christmas.—William Jones I AM: I enjoy gathering new information. Action for Happiness: Bring joy to others. Share something which made you laugh. Merry Christmas Eve!!!!! Pliability QOTD: Gold metals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy caked guts.—Dan Gable Closed all 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,965 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 299/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Gerta + Day 24 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk before church.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 29 at 7:12AM with a high of 53 today. Insight Timer Quote: At Christmas, all roads lead home.--Marjorie Holmes I AM: I let go of my need to be a people pleaser. Action for Happiness: Treat everyone with kindness today, including yourself! Merry Christmas!!!! Pliability QOTD: Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.—George S. Patton Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,021 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 300/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W8/D1: Chest/Arms + Pliability: Whole Body & Day 25 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.