• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,902 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas, dear friends!

6p0aknlg7hj3.jpeg
  • trooworld
    Options
    @Katmary71 That's very interesting about Britney. Sounds like a difficult family situation. Ooh good idea about the ricotta cheese kit! I will put it on my wishlist for him. And yes about the Aerogarden!!!

@Digger61 Congrats on the loss! Yeah!

Hi all. Trader Joe's was a madhouse as was the parking lot. I will never go on a holiday weekend again! But I did get all my stuff and will post a pic of it when it's done. I'm going to attempt to make it here at our place and wrap it in plastic to transport over there. Hopefully, it makes it okay!

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,972 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Eve, Slimpossibles!
    🎄☃️🎶🎅🏼
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    Hi MS ... You have a new member joining your wonderful team for January ..Please welcome @morenin :)
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - I have not read Britney's memoir, but I did watch her documentary. It's sad. I felt like the conservatorship was a little too much. However, it sounds like she's in denial that she has a bipolar disorder. She is very beautiful and talented and doesn't need to act out. I wish her happiness in whatever she decides to do with her life.

@vegan4lyfe2012 - I hope your recovery goes smoother than the procedure. Enjoy your temporary new wheels....lol. I love the picture of your grandbabies. They both look so precious.

@trooworld - I needed to go into Ross's for a last minute purchase. Stood in line for over and hour and ended up picking up 3 more items that I seen before I made it to the register...hehehe. I also need to remember not to wear my coat shopping. It gets way to hot in the stores. Enjoy the homemade lasagna. I made lasagna last year for Christmas.
    🎄Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas celebration!🎄
    💪Mission Slimpossible Strong! 💪

• morenin
    morenin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    *waves* Hiya!
  • badnoodle
    badnoodle Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Username: badnoodle
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 190.2
    CW: 189.8

Lots better around here, and thank you to everyone for the care and support. Dad looks to be going home later this week, and that is a load off everyone's mind.

As a result of all the upheaval, Christmas itself is a little slapdash this year, but I really don't care too much about decorations or wrapping paper when the alternative was a funeral. I'm fully aware that there are lots of people who have lost loved ones at Christmas, so my empathy for those folks is really huge right now.

So I didn't make *any* of my December goals, but now that I'm cooking in my own kitchen again, I think I can at least finish the next week strong.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

x4npy8vuyfl6.png
    f68kj9n6w94s.png

A Quick Note: It's so easy to be discouraged by the number on the scale this time of year, but remember that our bodies are doing everything they can to keep us alive. It takes in more water to process excess salt and sugars, needs time to grow new muscle, doesn't work as effectively when stressed or sick... grant yourself some grace, grant your body some grace, and know that a few bad decisions will not undo months and months and months of progress.

You're doing better than you think. Happy Holidays!

Team Results
    By Percentage
    q3d41zs9miip.png

By Pounds
    ziwjeriwecpf.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    h5oyeksumwr3.png

By Pounds
    uwf09b03m13w.png
    7nwxwcpfm3oi.png

Team Winners
    orp7kgukaxom.png
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I’m so sorry this week has been a blur! I forgot it was Sunday so I didn’t weigh this morning. I’ll do it first thing tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating! I wish each of you peace and good health!
  • micaroo4
    Options
    Welcome @morenin
  • micaroo4
    Options
    I took a rest day. I don't usually take rest days, but I felt really drained these past couple of days. I did take one 40 minute walk, and I did a few lunges. But overall a rest day. Rich is working at Walmart until the store closes tonight at 6:00. He still has to wrap presents, so we probably won't be having a Christmas Eve dinner. He works the day after Christmas, so Christmas will be our only day together. I think that's going to be another rest day!

-Mica
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Welcome @morenin ! Are you a Nine Inch Nails fan? We're happy you're here!

I'm headed out, just dropped in to get any weigh-ins and looks like an elf has been helping me out as I only had one to enter. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day, enjoy yourself and remember it's only a day or two, you got this!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 148.8
    CW: 147.4

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas all!!
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    Dec.3 222.4
    Dec.10: 221.6
    Dec.17: 221.8
    Dec.24: 216.0

I’ve been sick again, but hopefully this weight will stay down.
    Merry Christmas!
  • micaroo4
    Options
    0olrzui8v6b0.jpg
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    j020vqxpxju9.png
  • trooworld
    Options
    @19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @Veta2018 Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard!

@morenin Hiya! Welcome to the team! Glad to have you!

@Veta2018 Oh gosh! That sounds miserable lol. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

@badnoodle Congrats on the loss! I'm glad things are better there. And yay for cooking in your own kitchen again!

@laurelfit57 Merry Christmas, congrats on the loss!

@sleepygirl79 Awww, feel better!

@micaroo4 Merry Christmas!

@gemwolf110 Merry Christmas!

Hi all. Our Christmas yesterday was fantastic. The family, the food, the gifts...it was all perfection! We aren't going anywhere today, which is nice. Just hanging around the house and I'll probably do some crafting. I hope you have a great Christmas, if you celebrate! I am attaching a pic of the charcuterie board I made for yesterday. Everyone loved it!

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."

759bj47wapsc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.