Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,740 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone! May God bless you all with a happy and healthy new year. Onward to 2024!
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas. At this again - this time I have to stay with it!
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    MELE KALIKIMAKA
    (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian)
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,203 Member
    Options
    It’s 30 feels like 21 at 6:56AM with a high of 45 and chances of rain/snow tonight. Insight Timer Quote: There’s hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.—John Green I AM: I embody confidence. Action for Happiness: Get out. Pick up little or do something kind for nature. Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,205 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 301/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W8/D2: Back/Shoulders + Pliability: Wrists & Shoulders after breakfast and 60 min walk later this afternoon.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! It's a mild weather day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She's working at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I'll be going for a walk after lunch to check out the boxing Day sales. I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • mlkdud
    mlkdud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am now down 49.2 pounds from my heaviest weight. I was hoping to be at this point by the end of the year, and am excited to lose the next 50 pounds. I ordered a folding treadmill that should be here Thursday-a good use of some of my bonus from work! I am starting a challenge with my sister on the 1st to walk a mile every day in 2024! Can’t wait for the 5% challenge to start up again!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    @Mlkdud, That's terrific!! WOW!! NEAT!!! LOVE your goals!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and I am looking forward to getting this week over with. I am tired of working at this point. I am tired, and so stressed over things right now. I think it is just that I just want to stay home and do nothing. Like literally do nothing. My husband wants to go to his parents all the time and I don't. His Mom literally treats us like crap.

@mlkdud - That is a good challenge. I am sure you will do great in 2024.

Well I hope you all have a great Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 25 at 7:46AM with a high of 37 today. Insight Timer Quote: Thoughts will lead you in circles. Silence will bring you back to your centre.—Rasheed Ogunlaru I AM: My life is the life that is best suited for me. Action for Happiness: Call a relative who is far away to say hello and have a chat. Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Serena Williams Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,218 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 302/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W8/D3: Legs + Pliability: Ankles + Hips in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a rainy day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short indoor run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I did my strength training workout this morning and I feel great! I went for a walk after lunch. I'll be doing some dancing later on. I played bingo this afternoon at the building that's close to my place and I had fun. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • mlkdud
    mlkdud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My husband’s aunts sent us a Ninja Foodi for Christmas. I’ve made sweet potatoes in it and am roasting some Brussels sprouts right now. I think I’m going to love it! My treadmill arrived today and it’s all set up and ready to go!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain is your MIL one who can be reasoned with? NOT all can, but some can. I am so sorry hon, because if she took the time to see you, she'd see what we do. AN AMAZING WOMAN who has such a large heart.
    @Mlkdud, I had to look up to see what a Ninja Foodi was, nice machine!! I have a Nuwave Bravo 12 in 1, I LOVE THIS THING!! WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS!! It's great to make fries and NOT have them be soggy or oily. You can do smuch in the Ninja Foodi!! Nice so nice!!! WOOHOO on the threadmill also!! Hmmm I am thinking this is YOUR CHALLENGE!! So happy you are with us!

I did a blog tonight, @Tabatha_Cain, I am heading back in to read yours.
    Just click on the blue link if you'd like to read it, it's pre assignment #2.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878980/dianedoessmiles1-the-adventures-of-my-life-and-more#latest
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and it is going to be a good day. I have recently learned I am going through perimenopause. It is horrible already. The exhaustion, pms, food cravings, and hot flashes are crazy. Does it ever get better? I hope it does. I really just want to eat everything. It is so hard to not eat whatever I want and to stick with the healthy living.

At work my boss called me yesterday and I exceeded all my goals but 1. I am $79 away from my Travel Goal of $3000 for the year. She is waiting for a couple of days because some of my travel things have not hit yet and she wants to make sure I get full credit. It is crazy. I never thought I would be able to get $3000 and I am so close. I know I can do a good job next year. I know I will have a bigger goal, but I am sure I can do it. I am sure I can. I will be like a machine. I am going to sell a ton.

@cormierannie - I hope you had a good time with bingo.
    @mlkdud - I love my air fryer that I have. We use it all the time. It works great. I hope you love your treadmill when it shows up.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Unfortunately no. My mother in law is all about herself. According to my husband she is a narcissist. So everything has to be about her. I have saved your blog so I can catch up and read it all. I did read some of it this morning.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 3 feels like 27 at 5:15AM with a high of 43 today. Insight Timer Quote: If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hope.—Andrew Carnegie I AM: I am thankful for the abundance I receive. Action of Happiness: Be kind to the planet. Eat less meat and use less energy. Pliability QOTD: Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.—Robert Collier Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,070 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 303/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W8/D4: Shoulders/Chest + Pliability: Janus in the gym after work weather permitting and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, WOOHOO FOR THE GOLD!!! Did you sell any today? Hopefully tomorrow you'll reach that end of the year goal! I've dealt with to many narcissists in life. It a sad way of living to THINK that the sun/world and everyone MUST listen to YOU, but they have no clue they do not learn nor adapt to others, it's only what they want, as they want, how they want and there is zero reasoning with them. SO SORRY!! I cut all ties with one as soon as I realize it. My step father was one, when I moved to CO with a friend who was/is dumb enough to take back a "man" (used loosely!) she loved who moved out with us, I came back FAST!! And my dear GD married one he hid it for 2 years, but when a child comes along, they show their true colors. Its never an easy situation. We can eat our emotions and it's a habit so hard to break. Do you enjoy any hobbies? Something fun? Many love knitting and I "guess" i had at one point, crocheting I did enjoy, but once it was no more of a challenge to do, I grew bored. When I got Oscar (LOL he's so cute, but at first being a kitten he was so WILD! Now he's slowly calming down (I MISS the kittenhood, and LOLOL Grateful they do not stay that way! LOLOL) I am going to work on the 3D Titanic again. He got to it at one point, so I need to redo some of the work. HOPEFULLY I will not take it all apart and start again, but if I have to, we know I will!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,451 Member
    Options

Happy Thursday, we got our washer, dryer and 2 new recliners delivered today. Got a little more put away, slowly but surely getting things done and finding places for everything. Hope you all had a great day, chilly here 39, right now. Hugs all

Today's affirmation: I trust my intuition to deliver inspiring visions of my future. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize, have we mentioned how PAWSOME you are? To move this time of year is an UNREAL STRESS!!! I once had to move on the 25th!! THANKFULLY it was in the same high rise, and many of my friends do not celebrate. We had moved all, but the big things, and one of those friends I found happen to have a furniture mover to make it easier, he and his wife, were fantastic!! THANKFULLY I only had 4 or 5 pieces that needed to be moved. THat was so FREAKY!! You are doing AMAZING!!! Do you like it?
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and it is going to be a good day. I think I finally got some good sleep. I found that white noise did really well for me last night. It was great. I loved it. I feel so refreshed this morning. At first I was a little groggy, but now I feel pretty good. I am hoping that I get my last of my travel goal today. I am hoping to sell a travel insurance that I quoted someone last month for their cruise in January. I gave them the quotes and they were not liking the price but it was an $8,000 cruise and they are in their 70's. So high probability that they will have to cancel for some reason so it cost a little more. For the best package it was $1,217.00 and for the one below it it was $977.00. Most importantly is the medical coverage since they are going out of the country. US medical will not cover you in another country. So you need to have coverage just in case otherwise you have big bills if something happens. So I push the higher package just because it is 75,000 in medical versus 25,000 medical.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I used to love crochetting. I just know I am not super good at it. I will get better if I practice I know. I just have no one to give my stuff too. I think I am still waiting on my boss's hotel and car rental to hit the system. That should take me over the $79 for travel. I also had someone call about the travel insurance that I quoted them last month on their cruise. It would be nice to sell it. I should pick up crocheting again. I think it would be fun.

Well I hope you all have a great Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 33 feels like 25 at 6:13AM with a high of 44 today. Insight Timer Quote: Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.—Robert H. Schuller I AM: I focus my energy on creating positive experiences from negative situations. Action for Happiness: Turn off digital devices and really listen to people. Pliability QOTD: There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.—Derek Jeter Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,263 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 304/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W8/D5: Back/Arms + Pliability: Ankles + Hips in the gym after work weather and road conditions permitting and 60 min walk after dinner.