Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Let go of your mind and then be mindful. Close your ears and listen!—Rumi
    I AM: I am filled with happiness and thankfulness.
    Action for Happiness: Stay fully present while drinking your cup of tea or coffee.
    Happy National No Smoking Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.—Ernie Banks
    Day 11/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 70 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.07 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting my workout and mobility done before work then evening walk before I get off.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,037 Member
    Options
    On my Dublin walk I just made the 60% milestone and planted another tree. Moving right along on this walk

Went to dermatologist today. He took 2 biopsies of blisters on my back. He thinks I may have Bullous pemphigoid. But the biopsies with let him know for sure. Also scheduled for some blood work when I go for my physical next week. Walked Kayla, still need to do some ST. Wishing you a great rest of the night.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,430 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and today I have a appointment with the Bariatric Doctor and I have an appointment with my regular doctor. I went to the Chiropractor and she did xrays and took my whole history, she did some movement tests. Then she sat me down and said I know I just met you but you need to go to the doctor and make them do an arthritis blood work and lupus blood work. She said I know it sounds weird, but with everything you have going on and everything you have listed I just can't seem to get it out of my head that you have something undiagnosed going on. She said she will go over my xrays and we will meet again in 1 week. So I called my Mom. I already know I have a cousin who has lupus on my dad's side so it is a possibility, and my mom has osteoarthritis, and so I am talking to my Mom and she has a cousin who also has lupus. So it runs in both families. So now I am googling. Bad idea. I have so many symptoms of lupus. That I have had for years and they just kept telling me I was fat and lose weight, or it is this problem or that problem, or throwing meds at it hoping it will go away and it isn't going away. Like my legs swelling, or back pain. So today I am going to tell them they either do these blood panels or I will find another doctor. I cannot have 2 different doctors tell me that they think I am not being properly treated for me not to do something. Because even the Bariatric doctor said she wondered some other things were going on with my body.

@Kurtize - Awesome on your walking. I hope they are able to figure out what is going on. Good luck with your biopsy.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.—Epicurus
    I AM: I avoid self-criticism and embrace self-love.
    Action for Happiness: Listen deeply to someone and really hear what they are saying.
    Happy National Fanny Pack Day!!!
    Happy International World Day Against Cyber Censorship!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.—Roy T. Bennett
    Day 12/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 71 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.84 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting all workouts except for 60 min walk which will be done before I get off work.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, we went looking for trees for the side yard. The one's we liked looked awful, so Don thinking another plan. We then went to Lowes to get some stuff Don needs to do little things around the house. Other than that nothing new or exciting. Hugs.
  • gardenergal24
    gardenergal24 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi all, happy Saturday and end of the Winter Challenge. Is there going to be an in-between challenge? Many of us need to remain accountable!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Sunday and it is going to be a really good day. I think I was told they are not doing an official in between challenge since we only have 2 weeks to get the next round ready. So I would check with your team lead and see if they are doing anything to help people stay on track for the few weeks we have in between the challenges. Today Joe and I are going to be grocery shopping and planning meals for the week. I think it is important to do that.

@Kurtize - Finding little trees is so difficult. My mom tried and eventually gave up because she could not fine one her and my step dad could agree on. Good luck with that.
    @gardenergal24 - I do not believe they are going to be doing an in between challenge. I would check with your team lead and see if they are going to offer anything for the two weeks that there is between the challenges.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.—Albert Einstein
    I AM: I deserve peace, love, and health.
    Action for Happiness: Look around and spot three things you find unusual or pleasant.
    Happy National Make up your own holiday Day!!!!
    Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.—Wayne Gretzky
    Day 76 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.05 miles.
    Day 17/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Off today so it’s clean sheet day then hoping to catch up on the rest of the Real AF podcast episodes and Thursday’s Live Stream Call from the 1st Phorm app.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon, hope your day is going well. Met @Dianedoessmiles1 yesterday via zoom. Looking forward to meeting the other leaders on the team on zoom Monday. This is a new adventure for me.
    Happy St Patrick's day.
    736hqc91ybah.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and it is going to be a great day. I can tell. I am hoping to get a decent amount off memberships today. That would be super nice. I would like that. I need to get some memberships. I have none for the month. I definitely have to bust butt. It is getting harder and harder to get them. People don't seem to want a membership.

@Kurtize - That is pretty awesome that you got to do the zoom.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - It has been a while since we have done a zoom together. I think like 3 years or so. We should do one. I have not seen you popping your head in here. I hope everything went ok with your stuff you had going on.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Tabatha
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Wednesday

4r14n7myll28.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Got another post card on my Dublin walk, visiting medieval castles
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest
  • maligator618
    maligator618 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Melissa from Spark people. I joined the 5% right after we had to switch to MFP but couldn't stay. I'm interested in trying again to lose that 5%! I don't know if the next round started yet or not but if not I'd love to join a team in the 5% group for spring or summer. In the way back I was a member of the Underdogs. Thanks, Melissa