Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,447 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and it is going to be another busy day. I was swamped at the office today. Wow. Lots and Lots of travel sales yesterday. I don't even think I was able to do anything for a policy change at all. It is crazy. I cannot wait to see what my sales are today when I print my report.

@Kurtize - I hope Kayla is alright today. Sometimes they get ill for one day and then they are fine. I hope that is the case.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - So here my son did not have to go get his license from the DMV. Now when he passed they gave him a paper that said he passed and that he would get an email once they had it in the system. Once he got the email he could do online to a certain website and print off his temporary operators license. It is just a piece of paper that will be used along with his state id and then he can drive. His license is automatically mailed to him. That is a service they provide. As far as work it was a mad house. I booked a gentleman a hotel, and flights, and Trip insurance for his trip to Louisiana, and then I booked a family of 7 airfare, hotel, Seaworld, Aquatica, car rental, and car rental insurance. Then the grandparents that are part of the 7 will be calling today to book their car rental and car insurance coverage. So there is that. The family of 7 started off as a family of 5 and then last minute decided to add the grandparents. So I had to requote everything. Luckily I had not booked anything yet. We were still in the pricing phase but right about to take payment. With the doctor here they would not allow the money to be deducted. They would literally send you to collections for not paying that additional coverage amount.
    @imustloseit1 - Well at least the doctor apologized. I agree. I hate the old popcorn ceilings. Whoever thought that was a good idea was seriously wrong.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.—Albert Camus
    I AM: As I grow, I remain committed to taking care of my body, mind, and soul.
    Action for Happiness: If you find yourself rushing, make an effort to slow down.
    Happy National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Serena Williams
    Day 65 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.36 miles yesterday.
    Day 6/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Off today so getting my gym workout in after breakfast then mobility this afternoon, evening walk after dinner and 5PM Zoom Workout.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,076 Member
    Options
    Good morning, happy mid week. Kayla is feeling better, last night she started to be her old self. She finally ate something and this morning, ate breakfast and vitamins. So whatever it was I think she is over it but we are watching her to be sure. It's 56 outside, nice day. Nothing exciting happening here. Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of sunshine, love, happiness and peace.

Today's inspiration: “From stillness comes discernment.” - Renee Trudeau
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,579 Member
    edited March 7
    Options
    @imustloseit1 , why they thought popcorn ceilings or a good idea I have no clue!! I have them here too. To me they're very ugly. When my nephew bought his house He took the time to undo all that nonsense. He had a real hard time at it but after a while he had a system. I think it's all done now it should but what a mess training care of it. It'll be nice if you can get everything all nice and sparkly again. And we know you well but please take your time.
    @Tabatha_Cain wow great job on the sales! Especially the one with seven people. That should be really worth quite a bit. I hope the amount makes everybody around you smile it should very good job on that! It's weird how different they do things now but it's nice that he doesn't have to sit around in the DMV waiting for a picture one and that they mail it to him. That's awesome. I hope the rest of your day and evening goes extremely well.
    @Kurtize, Happy to hear that Kayla is having a better day and has eaten. That's always a really good sign. Oscar kitty would eat treats 24/7 if I would allow it. I will not allow it of course but he certainly begs a lot. You do very high energy kitty and have not had one of these before. I have to say it quite entertaining and I get more exercise in! Lolololol So does Izzy kitty!! It certainly has helped her out having him around. I can't say that she absolutely loved it and that it would ever have been her idea but on the other hand she absolutely loves it and glad that he's here. So am I. Certainly make me laugh and laugh. And in two of them together are way too funny.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and it is going to be a good day. I have some travel stuff to do today hopefully, and then I also have to get some memberships hammered out today. That would be nice also. I really want to get the credit cards going as well. I have to have someone apply for our credit card. I want to do a lot of that. It is good to do that. The credit card is a good one. Especially if you travel within the first 6 months. 4% cash back with in the first 6 months. That is pretty good.

@macrat12 - I hope you had a good time with your zoom workout.
    @Kurtize - So glad Kayla is going better. Hope you have a good day also.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Thank you. It is weird how they do things with the licenses now. I kinda miss the old way though. I could have gotten a picture of him at the DMV. All those things we missed out on.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain turns out the workouts are going to once a month for virtual members but the workouts are posted later and this one I'm not going to try I need a workout sled.

Insight Timer Quote: Make a list of what is really important to you. Embody it.—Jon Kabat-Zinn
    I AM: I walk forward in faith, love, and light.
    Action for Happiness: Take 3 calm breaths at regular intervals during your day.
    Happy National Plant Power Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Day 66 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.03 miles yesterday.
    Today is Day 7/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Work 7AM-1PM so getting my 2 mile walk in this morning then to the gym for my workout and Murph prep before coming home getting in my mobility and evening walk after dinner.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, I hope you got the sales you want to get today!! It sounds like a nice variety. Here's to having a good day!! Mine is very laid back now. This AM I had an ultrasound of my parathryoid, it came out as we expected, now to wait to hear from the surgeon. If her office doesn't call by Tuesday I'll call them. Be nice to get this taken care of.

• Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Thursday.

mrpyjglrabrr.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @kurtize, I LIKE THAT!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I have a meet up with my Life Group Ladies tonight in South Wyoming Michigan tonight from 7 to 9. It is going to be a good time. I am sure of it. Tomorrow is one of the ladies birthday and we are getting cards, and a gluten free cake. We will see how it goes. Maybe I will be switching to Gluten free. Maybe that is my problem. I am not sure. I really hate not being able to eat what I want.

@macrat12 - Oh that stinks. Why do these fitness channels assume that everyone just has every type of workout equipment at home to do all these workouts? It makes no sense. Most people don't have room for everything.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is good that it came out as expected so now you know the next step. I did get all my sales and even more. I got a bit more.
    @Kurtize - I love that meme.

Well I hope you all have wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: If you empower a young woman, you empower a whole community.—Leymah Gbowee
    I AM: Thankfulness comes naturally to my heart.
    Action for Happiness: Eat mindfully. Appreciate the taste, texture and smell of your food.
    Happy International Women’s Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt
    Day 8/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 67 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.47 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-2PM so getting my gym workout in this afternoon after a stop to pay and pick up my taxes.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    oqhgr86kljmj.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain WOOHOO Hey CONGRATS on not only getting your sales but GOING FOR THE EXTRA!! GREAT JOB Kiddo!! I hope you enjoy tonight, it's always fun to be in with a positive crowd (no matter how big or small!).
    @Kurtize, I HOPE YOU have posted that on PS4L!!??? I like that!
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You hear the sound of water… And that’s quite as important as anything I’ve got to say.—Alan Watts
    I AM: I love who I am.
    Action for Happiness: Take a full breath in and out before you reply to others.
    Happy National Meatball Day!!!
    Pliability QITD: You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.—Serena Williams
    Day 68 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.16 miles yesterday.
    Day 9/31 2 miles in March.
    Work 11AM-5PM today so getting my mobility and first walk done before work and will get second walk in before I leave work.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and it is Door Dash day. It is going to be amazing today. Before door dashing I have a vet appointment for one of my dogs. She has a lump on her cheek and I am not sure if she got nipped by one of the other dogs, got smacked by one of the cats, or scratched herself. She likes to be bossy and sometimes gets into tiffs with a couple of the other animals. It is not bothering her. She is still eating and drinking ok, but I just want to make sure if she needs antibiotic that I get it for her and right away. Also to make sure it isn't something else going on. Cause she is 13 this year. So we will see.

@macrat12 - Have a good day at work and I hope you were able to get your exercise in.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I had a wonderful time last night with the ladies. It was a church wide annual woman's meet up and it was all about women (speakers) talking about their calling from God and where it lead them in life with our church. Pretty powerful stuff. I am in an online life group for ladies who live quite a ways from the church but still love the church. There are 5 of us but only 3 of us can seem to meet up together and it is always the same 3 of us. Last time we met up was at my wedding. So here is the comparison photos.

Our wedding:

sn3mf66tanme.jpg

Last night:

di4rh94tqxpz.jpg

These are my in person ladies. I love them so much. My Friends.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

Tabatha

• macrat12
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain I got my walk in and mobility this morning. To reply to your post from yesterday my Wednesday workout isn't on YouTube it's on Zoom and a company has a department with people outside of their Headquarters that do these workouts with those that work at Headquarters. It's a program set up to help more people get real and long-term results.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain - loved the pictures.
    Wishing you all a great weekend and new week. Today is Sunny, 49 outside. Kayla isn't feeling good again, she has been listless the last few days but was eating, today no. So on Monday calling vet for appointment. Hugs all
    3z8blwdi35wy.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Sunday and it is going to be a good day. We are going to go grocery shopping here soon and then we are going to watch church and then cleaning and laundry. We will be going out for Door Dashing around 11 this morning. We are going to get it done. This week is going to be interesting. We are again seeing the bariatric doctor. That is going to be pretty good. I am hopeful with that. I want to show her I am actually using what she is teaching as and trying my best to get it applied and get the weight down.

@macrat12 - That is pretty awesome. Helping all those people be healthy. Glad you got your walk in.
    @Kurtize - Good luck at the vet tomorrow. Thank you on the photos.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.—Confucius
    I AM: I am grateful that, even on tough days. I am able to recognize and acknowledge the good things that surround me.
    Action for Happiness: Get outside and notice how the weather feels on your face.
    Happy Pack your Lunch Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.—Vince Lombardi
    Day 10/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 69 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.10 miles yesterday.
    Work 9AM-3PM so getting my morning walk in before work then mobility and evening walk after I get off.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy and blessed Sunday. I got another postcard on my Dublin walk. Really making progress.
    Hope you all have a great week. Hugs
    Here is link to postcard and travel info
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest