Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,076 Member
    Options
    The niner's didn't win but it was a good game. Hope all had a good day. A bit tired today and not up to par for some reason. The snow is melting was in high 40's. Hugs all.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,579 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize, It was a very exciting game though I agree, 49ers didn't win. Hopefully you're not getting sick! Please take care.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,447 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and it is going to be a good day. I did find out that I had someone apply for a credit card that ended up doing it on their own time. Basically I give them this black business card with my employee number on it and I explain the visa card to them. Then they text the number on the card and put in my referral code. They will then be able to apply for the credit card. If they get approved I get the credit for it. My boss had me note that I gave her the black card in her account so that if she did not use my referral code we could request that it count under my number because I was the one who helped her that day.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I did not watch the game the other night. Apparently I don't have a streaming service that broadcast it. I was not going to pay for another service I did not want. It is stupid that they make you have several streaming services just to watch one game once a year. My husband and I are not a big fan of football either. We watched Batman Dark Knight movies all evening.
    @Kurtize - So glad your snow is melting. We are back in the freezing temps again. So we will see how it goes. We do have a touch of snow left on the ground.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.—Isaac Asimov
    I AM: I let go of all the things that make me anxious.
    Action for Happiness: Smile at the people you see and brighten their day.
    Happy National Tortellini Day!!!
    Happy World Radio Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.—Tommy Lasorda
    Day 43 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.47 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting into the gym this morning after breakfast.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, WOOHOO I hope she goes through and you get the credit! That'll be nice. I know not everyone loves football, it was also on CBS, but I can see down the road the NFL will make a FOOLISH decision that it'll only be streamed or more likely they'll charge an UNREAL amount for cable etc. to carry the games on a regular channel. I do have Paramount Plus, but STILL!!! I hate to pay for what was free and should still be. That's what commericals are for!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Howdy all, feeling much better today. Took Kayla for walk and did some ST. It's in the high 50's. Our ramp and all is done. Here is some pictures
    front veiw from driveway
    t3mpbm2tdafk.jpg
    new back steps
    gwrs2felcemd.jpg
    from back of porch looking to street
    gv3a09i6x0o3.jpg
    And our bug
    p0n9rs6u0mkj.jpg
    Hope you all have a great rest of the day. Hugs
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize That came out so GOOD!! WOW it looks great!!! Awwww Kayla!!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: I am so glad you are here. It helps me realize how beautiful my world is.—Rainer Maria Rilke
    I AM: I am prepared.
    Action for Happiness: Tell a loved one or friend why they are special to you.
    Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!
    Happy Organ Donor Day!!!
    Happy Ash Wednesday and beginning of Lent!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt
    Day 44 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.03 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM today so will get all of my workouts except my afternoon walk before leaving for work.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi all happy Valentine's day and blessed Ash Wednesday
    xesjxrsjkm9l.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I am hoping it will be a good day. Last night on Door Dash I made 61.25. I went 26 miles yesterday so effectively I earned $2.35 per mile when I calculate it. That is pretty good. We are definitely needing the extra money now. I am losing $800 a month due to a wage garnishment from the hospital. It is alright though. It will be paid off in a couple months. We can scrimp and scrounge for a few months and then it will be paid. We've got this. I am really loving doing the Door Dash though. Last night I was on the schedule and boy did they keep me hopping. It was great.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - That is true. I don't think we should have either. Those commercials new the Super Bowl millions of dollars. So why does the consumer have to pay to see the show? I does not make any sense.
    @Kurtize - That is awesome that you got the ramp finished. Love the new back steps. It all looks great.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday

Tabatha
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I am hoping it will be a good day. Last night on Door Dash I made 61.25. I went 26 miles yesterday so effectively I earned $2.35 per mile when I calculate it. That is pretty good. We are definitely needing the extra money now. I am losing $800 a month due to a wage garnishment from the hospital. It is alright though. It will be paid off in a couple months. We can scrimp and scrounge for a few months and then it will be paid. We've got this. I am really loving doing the Door Dash though. Last night I was on the schedule and boy did they keep me hopping. It was great.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - That is true. I don't think we should have either. Those commercials new the Super Bowl millions of dollars. So why does the consumer have to pay to see the show? I does not make any sense.
    @Kurtize - That is awesome that you got the ramp finished. Love the new back steps. It all looks great.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Attachment is the root of suffering.—Buddha
    I AM: I start my day in gratitude for what I have.
    Action for Happiness: Support a local business with a positive online review or friendly message.
    Happy National Hippo Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.—Nashawn Kelley
    Day 45 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.46 miles yesterday.
    Work till 1PM then going to the gym for a great workout and HIIT after work.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,740 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a cool day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. she had training last week to become a baker and she goes in really early twice a week to do the baking before the store opens for the day. she really enjoys her job. my fiance is recovering from surgery and is now doing physiotherapy and occupational therapy. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good evening all, It was a beautiful day. We went grocery shopping and I also took Kayla for a walk. Tomorrow is a Ladies lunch here in the park. I am looking forward to going and meeting some of the women here. Most recent news we are going to be great grandparent in Sept. Other than that nothing new or exciting here. Hugs and blessings.

Daily Affirmations - I give thanks for both my bloom and my thorns. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain , OH I am so sorry about the hospital bill!! UNREAL they are changing you so much!! UGH health care in the US!! AWESOME though on having it paid off in a few months! That's a great job!! Happy you are enjoying doordash too!! Nicely done Tabatha!!
    @Cormierannie, Glad your D likes her job baking!! That's a good job to have, one can be creative hopefully!! Hope your fiance heals fully!! Enjoy the day!
    @Kurtize, glad you are enjoying the day!! WOOHOO on the newest family membre in Sept!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and oh boy and I glad it is Friday. I definitely need a break. Tonight I am taking a break from Door Dashing as we are watching our nephew. He is almost 2 years old and We will be watching him over night. From 7 pm until we take him home about 9. His Mom is a bartender at a local country club and she had a sitter for the older 2 kids. Their Dad takes them, but this little man his Dad is not wanting anything to do with him right now since they just split up. So we will be getting some toddler snuggles tonight and tomorrow night. Joe and I decided we are family and she needs help so we should help her. It is not taking anything away from us watching him 2 days a week.

@cormierannie - That is great that your daughter is doing some backing. My daughter is doing the bakery thing as well. My daughter started her own online business. She has been baking since she was 9 years old. It is definitely a good thing to get into. Glad your fiance is doing well.
    @Kurtize - That is awesome. Congratulations on the new addition coming your way.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Yeah it is unreal. I never thought I would be having these issues with a hospital bill. It is crazy.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.—Allen Saunders
    I AM: I deserve a lifetime filled with happiness and joy.
    Action for Happiness: Check in on someone who may be struggling and offer to help.
    Happy National Innovation Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Gold metals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.—Dan Gable
    Day 46 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.26 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-2PM so will get my workout done while load 1 of laundry is in the washer.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi all hope your day is going well. The luncheon was very nice, there were about 16 women there. I plan on going to this again when they meet next month. Chilly today, snow possible in forecast. Temps in low 40's.

I made the 20% milestone and got another post card on my virtual walk of Dublin. Here is blog link if you want to read about the adventure and progress.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, LOVE TODDLER TIME!!! Aww those sweet little hugs!! Playtime is always fun, and doesn't last for hours with any one thing. LOL And of course you'll be getting in your steps unless she's an early sleeper? Does she sleep through the night? At 2 some do, as we know and some do not. My GD at 2 did NOT sleeping a lot though once down, which was later than most 2 year olds, she was OUT. My GGS who's now 6 1/2 (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?) once I got him down (between 9 and 10) he was also OUT!! Hehehehehe his baby brother though? HATES to sleep. LOLOLOL I just sit back and giggle. I WANT the kids overnight so hopefully after recover from surgery (not scheduled yet, scans are this coming Friday, I'll meet with the surgeon and it'll be scheduled) I WANT them both!! EVEN if I have to send the "old people" LOL My GD and her mate off by paying for it myself! HAVE FUN!!
    @Kurtize, someday I WISH I could go to Ireland!! It agrees with my soul deeply. One of these days I'll do a DNA and see if I have any Irish in me, I am guessing YES! BUT only the test and my relatives before me know! AND NOT all of them. LOL! GREAT JOB Joyce on the walk!! Your blog was interesting!! If anyone is curious please read her blog. Just click on the link.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and it is going to be a great day. We ended up not getting Karter (nephew's name) last night. We showed up to pick him up and his Dad called to ask if he could have him. Joe's sister asked if we minded taking him to his Dad and we were automatically saying yes. We would not deny a Dad being able to spend time with his son. The Dad is a pretty good Dad so he needs time with his son. So we took him over to his Dad's since his Dad has no car.

@Kurtize - Congrats on the 20%. I am glad you had a great time at the luncheon.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I do love the toddler years. I did not get to the point of asking if he sleeps all night when his Dad called. I assumed anyways since it was his first night with us he probably would not sleep much. We were planning for a sleepless night. Now we will be doing Door Dash today to earn some extra money.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

Tabatha