Need an invitation for Winter? Post ONLY HERE🙏 New Members Accepted Throughout The Challenge!

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
edited January 5 in Social Groups
We add new members to the teams in open spots throughout the challenge so if you missed the signup or were delayed in joining but would like to get on a team, please send me MFP Mail or post in the comments below.

All teams start with 25 members. If you were among the last people to post on a team thread, you have not received an invitation yet. You can wait for an opening or be placed in the next open spot. Open spots happen as new people join or someone drops out. You know who you are. Let me know if you want to be placed. If I don't hear from you I will assume you want to wait for an open spot.

All teams are closed as of 11:15 AM 12/27/23, which is the timestamp on this post. Anyone wanting to be placed with a team from now on will be placed in the next open spot.

Please be patient! The leaders are doing the best they can with the time they have. Everyone who wants to participate will be placed with a team!
Please comment below if you still need a team

Thanks, Ceri (Ceriusly1)Overall Co-Leader, 5% Winter Challenge

Replies

This discussion has been closed.