2024 Winter 5% PRE-Challenge Activities

Options
hicim705
hicim705 Posts: 5,245 Member
The 2024 Winter 5% PRE-Challenge Activities will be posted in the DISCUSSIONS section. Please take some time to read and participate in these useful activities. They are designed to help you formulate YOUR plan for success in 2024.

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or suggestions.
Thank you,
Heidi (hicim705)
Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges (hosted on MFP)

Replies

• NoelAnnne
    NoelAnnne Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I tried this two years ago and couldn’t figure out the app. I’d like to try again, but I am having trouble figuring out how to contact someone I thought I had but I’ve gotten anything yet at least not that I can find.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,211 Member
    Options
    @NoelAnnne WELCOME to the 5% Challenge!! Here's how to find your way back.

On the APP when you sign in you'll see in the blue line (for me it's the bottom of the page) Dashboard etc, please click on MORE (has 3 lines)

Scroll down on the next page until you see COMMUNITY and click

In the upper left hand side of the page you'll see in blue myfitneesspal with 3 lines please click on those 3 lines

Now you'll see a menu of options from Categories, Discussions, Groups etc. Click on GROUPS

You'll see the groups you belong to. Click on 2024 Winter 5% Challenge - Once you are on a team your team (group) will be listed here also. If you'd like screen shots I can give you those also here, but it'll take me a bit and I am headed out the door in a few.

Later I'll put how to find it using the browser