WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    @strong_fit_ells Yes! The habit tracker is helpful - just don't let it slip away as the month goes on! I used to do that a lot, but have been more and more diligent with the thing Even when a day gets away from you - my 5th habit is labelled "day off/off day" for when I do not check a single other box. I try not to check that one very often, but it helps to have it there so that I still have to check something even on a day where nothing really goes to plan, or I just feel totally blah.

I'm glad to see a few more people in the tracker - we can cheer each other on - don't hesitate to leave comments or mention the good stuff you see in here. If you haven't tried it, it is never too late to start:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gAk0cBwETLpM74EDxJYjgkrgpqLmdMv569AoX0mjArU/edit?usp=sharing
    The team tabs are at the bottom - just go to WaistAways and add yourself in. No need to have 5 habits - even 1 or 2 can be great.

I have lots of boring errands today. Including looking at step counter gadgets... I still have not replaced my old fitbit and am dragging my feet. I almost ordered a really cheap thing that does nothing but count steps, and I still might. We'll see! In the meantime, I'm just using my phone for now, and only when I'm walking for real and not just wandering around the house.

OK. Phone calls. Ugh.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    PW: 172.0
    CW: 172.0

It's better than a gain?

I made it to spin class today and it felt great! I have been sticking with my goals, other than I didn't reach my step goal yesterday. @ashleycarole86 - only 4,953 steps yesterday. It definitely seems like it should be more, until I think about the fact that I have been pretty glued to my computer at work and not making as much effort to get up and move outside of normal breaks. I will work on this more.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Take care of that knee @lauren_989 ! Building strength will help, but be sure to take care of any injury first. WTG on a great calorie day :smiley:

So Thursday is on the way! Here are all the lovely people whose numbers are due through Thursday:

@coraliesara9089
    @ashleycarole86
    @bowens1973
    @lindamartin27
    @eggfreak

I'm looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing, especially our new people @coraliesara9089 and @lindamartin27 - thanks!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen hearing about your Oct success cutting out processed carbs and alcohol is inspiring! After a lot of both in Dec I have cut way, way back. I may follow your lead next week.
This discussion has been closed.