Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.8 pounds, but I think that's really mostly "water weight" from a very salty day on Wednesday. I'm really just working on the usual, though I have stepped up my running game a bit with a higher goal for 2024 than for 2023. Still maintaining, but right at the top edge of my range.

182/145.4/146
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    No gain, no loss, and I'm regarding that as a win.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.6.

I had a good week in that my head was in the game. Last week, I stated goals of 300 calories of junk food for the week and drinking more water. I did much better on both but was still a bit over on the junk food, and water should be even more. I tracked every day which was helpful.

We're headed on vacation next week, and I'm stating my intention to lose weight while away. (I used to do that on the old GOAD board, and I found it helpful for accountability.) We'll be with a group in Airbnbs, and I think if I can keep mindless snacking and cocktails under control, I'll be okay. I'm usually fine with restaurant meals. An important thing for me is to start the day with intention. I plan to track.

Have a great weekend!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 since last Friday. And at WW on Wednesday, I was down 2.8 from the former week, and was 0.2 BELOW GOAL, for the first time since Thanksgiving. I had been within the 2# "grace" weight all along.
    Now to see about the other 9.8# I want, wish, and hope to lose. ;)

• crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    Like Steve, I found some of the weight the rest of you lost.

I ended 2023 with a thud rather than a bang, I’m afraid. Last Friday started with some unexpected company for dinner and a lack of restraint in choices. Okay, that happens. But I let it continue through Sunday. There was nothing special about what I ate; it was just a lack of restraint about whether I should or shouldn’t have something. My choices added up to 209 points over three days, and my daily budget is 90 points for the same period.

As a result, my Thursday evening weigh-in this week was 0.4# into the Yellow Zone. That means I’m currently limiting myself to the boundary formerly known as the healthy eating range - no more than ten points beyond my daily points on any given day. That’s hardly punitive, but it’s enough to right the ship over the next week. And in the plus side, while I wandered into Yellow, that Thursday weigh-in was a “successful” weigh-in within goal for another month.

Just another reminder that I’m still capable of the poor choices that got me here in the first place. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Emmie - rooting for you on vacation. 👍🏻
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,947 Member
    Options
    I was up 2.8 lbs Friday to Friday. I'll admit I let myself go. Did I enjoy? Yes I'd say so but I was coming off a loss from having Pneumonia and DW was out of town for a week so I didn't really cook alot.

On to the next week. I'm ready to get this cr**#p off.