• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 80.7 kg/177.9 lb
    Current weight: 79.1 kg/174.4 lb

I know this loss is because I've eaten less due to not feeling well. Once I start to feel better, I'll try to keep my consumption down while increasing activity.

Great loss @andja87 πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    6itbsowddoec.jpg
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Because I've not done anything this week, I'm going to do some exercises to strengthen my weakened muscles.
    https://youtu.be/E9WhSb8QNS0?si=XGiYHFU0a8gTeqyM
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday

PW: 193.7
    CW: 193.5
    🐒 🐒🐒🐒🐒
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 217.8
    Cw- 219.6
  • Kyra_TB97
    Kyra_TB97 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 219.8
    CW (Current Weight): 220.2

To be honest after the week I’ve had I’m happy with that result!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 189.8
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps for the past week: 12,040

Yes, that's the total 😏
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    Team WNM you have a returning member! @pamelacorzine9 is coming back, and hopefully some tech issues have been solved and they will be able to post without problems. Enjoy!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in
    PW:235
    CW:235

0ksjb0enuwcc.png

Not very good on the steps still because of continued illness. The coughing is pretty exhausting. And it it too darned cold. -6 at the moment.

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in
    PW:235
    CW:235

0ksjb0enuwcc.png

Not very good on the steps still because of continued illness. The coughing is pretty exhausting. And it it too darned cold. -6 at the moment.

@melaniedscott sorry to hear about the obnoxious cough. Hope you feel better soon πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’
  • BodyTalking
    edited January 14
    Options
    @melaniedscott this cough is a stinker, isn't it? We're in different continents but are going through the same thing! When I went to the doctor on Wednesday, it was -11Β°c and I haven't been outside, other than to the pharmacy, since. I was really hoping it would have cleared by now and just hope I can get back to work tomorrow (I teach and need to talk without coughing every second sentence). It's two weeks now and I've rested my throat and my body (which aches from all the coughing).
    w025rgdrzn3p.jpg

Be gone demon cough! πŸ‘Ώ
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ev43w7dazfzn.jpeg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    The January Week 3 Group Challenge is open and starting today, running through Saturday, Jan 20th. Please join us for the Meet You at the Cooler Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10907437/january-week-3-group-challenge-meet-you-at-the-cooler#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread! Week 2 challenge remains open through today to allow participants to post their final tallies and me to post the top walkers.
    Jessica
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi dear group admin,
    Due to my recent health conditions I can't take a part in this challenge unfortunately 😭
    Could you please remove me from the challenge?
    Apologies for any inconvenience,
    Thank you.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 236.6
    CW (Current Weight): 236.2

Well, not really the loss I was hoping for, but a loss nonetheless. Thank you for everyone who replied to my post, I got some ideas from everyone's and need to come up with one of my own! I really can't can't to get a new fitbit some day because I liked being able to see what calories I burned so sometimes I knew how many I could eat back or if I earned that extra cookie so to speak.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    mrs1spy wrote: Β»
    Hi dear group admin,
    Due to my recent health conditions I can't take a part in this challenge unfortunately 😭
    Could you please remove me from the challenge?
    Apologies for any inconvenience,
    Thank you.

@mrs1spy - Not a problem, I have removed you from the team. Feel free to come back at any time; we'd be happy to have you!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    w025rgdrzn3p.jpg

Be gone demon cough! πŸ‘Ώ

How did you get a picture of me?!? Ha ha

Yeah, it is pretty brutal. I've been out a few times for limited stuff and to work. No bueno. I have two all day trainings coming up next week. I really have to get it resolved.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

@mrs1spy we're sorry to see you go--we could put you on the cheer squad and you could let us know when you're ready to be active again?

• Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 131.5 lbs
    CW: 131.0 lbs
This discussion has been closed.