Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,129 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, WOOHOO on the bonus!! I sure hope it's really good!! I have my GD on it all. She'll not have to go through Probate. Of course, every state is different, and mine is a very easy straight forward non contestable one. Did you get to go and learn anything useful? WE HAVE SNOW TODAY!! WOOHOO!! I had walked down to the grocery store (Literally 4 or 5 mins down once I am outside 2 to 3 minutes to get outside) in the GORGEOUS SNOW!! WOW!! It was so pretty!! I had to much to get and went beyond my limit, coming home my body was a swearing at me. Tonight I still feel it.
    @Cormierannie, Oh I WISH we had an art center nearby! FUN!! Want to show us what you are working on?
    @Kurtize,, LOLOL PS4L JAIL AGAIN GF!!! Team did you know PS4L has a JAIL?
    Here's Kurtize in it (red hat).
    2w1tz2ctnnix.png
    @Imustloseit1, Please take care of yourself. WOOHOO on the Hara Hachi Bu with pausing even if we decide we will finish it. I DO finish my meal. I am so careful on how much I take for a meal.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,095 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you all are doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and it is going to be a good day. I did 2 vacation packages yesterday. Meaning I quoted them. One person I sent the quotes in the email and the other couple wanted to do everything in person. So I will be seeing them in the next couple of days to go over everything and see if they want to book the trip. I am hoping they like the options I chose, but when they tell me they wanna go somewhere warm at the end of March and they want a spa. Well that means I get to chose the warm places. So I hope they like some of the stuff I picked. I did choose places people would not think of going, because they had already been to Vegas, and they had already been to Florida. So I just thought outside the box.

@cormierannie - Way to go for both the run and the walk. I am glad you liked the art drop.
    @imustloseit1 - It is nice to go through those memories. Sorry you are sick again. Hopefully you get your appetite back.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Yes, I did learn that since I am the only one on my home since I got it before Joe, that Joe and my kids will have to go through probate. So Joe and I are looking at a trust. It is good that you got to walk to the store. Sorry you are sore now.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,229 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: I have decided to stick with love. Hate us too great a burden to best.—Martin Luther King Jr.
    I AM: I am relaxed. I am serene. I am free from stress.
    Action for Happiness: Be gentle with yourself when you make mistakes.
    Happy National Kid Inventors Day!!! Happy International Mentoring Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.—Billy Bowerman
    Day 16 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.41 miles yesterday. Day 16 of 75 Hard Complete and beginning Day 17 with a 16OZ bottle of water before going to fill my 64OZ bottle and get my protein coffee.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,508 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, hope your day is going well. We went to store, and that's it. Much warmer 61. I am moving right along on my virtual walk.
    wwyizmdsne1l.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, WOOHOO!!! Hopefully they'll love where you picked for them, and if not, they'll pick another area and have you book it. Years ago I used to use the same travel agency. I'd have them do the package up. If I wasn't happy with it, they were happy to do it over in a way I was pleased. They did my Amtrak trip to FL from here, it was great!! It's more complicated when one marries, has a family as does the mate, and one has more invested in the house (My Dad owned the house in FL Harriet (Mum, awww she was lovely I called her Mum) owned the one in Maine, but they set it all up and informed us kids how things were put so we would not be upset. They did it the way that only made sense!
    @Kurtize, WOOHOO on the walk and WOW! You are having SUMMER!! :smile:
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I am hoping today is going to go well. I think today might be my performance review, but I am not 100% sure. I mean they have to be done but tomorrow so I am thinking that it might be. I am nervous to see how it is going to work. My husband got his $250 hiring bonus from work today. It was subject to tax so we ended up with $198.00. He will end up getting a total of $500, but he got half at the 90 day mark and half at the 6 months mark. So that is good. It is a little extra than normal. I am not sure what he is going to do with it.

@Kurtize - That is awesome. So glad your walk is going well.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is good that they did it in a way that makes sense. I did tell the client if they don't end up liking what I chose let me know and I will redo it. I do love looking at these things.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.—John Steinbeck
    I AM: I am increasingly grateful, therefore, I am increasingly blessed.
    Action for Happiness: Get back in contact with an old friend.
    Happy National Winnie-the-Pooh Day!!!!
    Pliability WOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.—Mo Farah
    Day 17 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 18 with a 16OZ bottle of water. Day 17 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.93 miles yesterday.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain , here's hoping they talked today and have you the bonus performance $$$. Why they aren't not clear on when I have no clue. Lolol when I worked in payroll for the city of Portland all such things where fine at the end of Friday. Why make them wait? They'd "Celebrate " and we'd not see them for a few days. But these were truck guys etc city workers for Public Works. Lololol id get to laughing on the "sick calls" id get every Friday (AKA pre weekend day) and Mondays (post weekend day) and of course on Thursday/Tuesday pre and post - day before and after almost weekend day) and on hump day. Id get my co workers laughing so hard.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Here is a you tube cardio/st exercise I found.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xqA_T8qQB4g
  • imustloseit1
    imustloseit1 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA but I contacted Covid, and haven't felt like even getting on here, hopefully in a few days will be back at it.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize, TY TY TY TY!! That's a GOOD ONE!!
    @Imustloseit1, Please take care!
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    qkfo89kfbrnr.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I cannot wait for this weekend. I am a bit down today, but I am going to try and not let it ruin my day. I am tired and not feeling well. I just want to sleep the day away. I am pretty sure my hormones are all outta wack today. It stinks. I am so tired, but I slept a lot last night.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I did get my performance review and it boils down to if there is a bonus I get a little higher percentage of the bonus and if there is a raise given this year I get a little higher raise because of my review. I was labeled Strongly Met, which is above the baseline Fully Met, but not quite the exceeds I was hoping for. Only because I ended up not getting a credit card they thought I did, and my travel goal was actually not met. Which my boss made note that I demonstrated myself as a very valuable employee as I had only been there less than a year and still accomplished that kind of review and she felt it was amazing the hard work I put in. So she did note that in my file.
    @imustloseit1 - I hope you are feeling better. It does take time to recover from Covid. It is a nasty bug. Sorry you ended up with it.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: If something is wrong, fix it now, but train yourself not to worry. Worry fixes nothing.—Ernest Hemingway
    I AM: I know gratitude empowers me.
    Action for Happiness: Focus on what’s good, even if today feels tough.
    Happy National Popcorn Day!!!! and National Day of Service!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.—Simone Biles
    Day 18 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 19 with a 16OZ bottle of water before going to get my protein coffee and fill my Owala. Day 18 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.77 miles,
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited January 19
    Options
    @Kaliswalker, I have a friend who says "I am sorry" so many times a day. Maybe I'll make a jar like that! She's so sweet and kind. I hope today went well. Know we care.
    @Tabatha_Cain That's PRETTY AMAZING!! Yes, you've been under a year!! You are the type of employee/associate I was always so HAPPY I had hired!! For a bit with the grocery store I did the hiring of associates. I LOVED doing the interview, but It was rare that I didn't know if I wanted the person within a few seconds of meeting them. LOL One thing I was trained to do was to take them the backways to upstairs through the very back end of the store, it weaved through so many areas. I'd have them walk in front of me saying "Please take a right, left, go around the XYZ" all the while making small talk. That "small" talk told me so much about the person and their attitudes towards people they were just meeting (we'd pass many associates on the way to the back ,and a few out in the back) as well as can they follow instructions which was nice, but more so if they got frustrated at that, likely they weren't for the job unless it was one of the few without any customer interactions. People are FUN!! I'm sure if I were your coworker we'd have a fun time. HEY CONGRATS Tabatha!! CONGRATS!!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    ubvkpmurjvay.png
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi Joyce,

You just passed the 60% milestone on the Jesus Trail Challenge!

This is great news because it means we will plant a real tree thanks to you!
    r99dpxc3z1o7.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize, WE SURE CAN And we ARE!! WOOHOO on your progress!! You are AMAZING!
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    tjbrxf6acut9.png
    And how was your day?
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday. I am hoping today goes well. Yesterday was really rough for me. My Mother invited Joe and I to breakfast this morning and she has not done that in a very long time. So I am wondering what is going on that she wants to talk about. My mom is usually not one to talk to me because he husband gets upset if anyone takes attention from him.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - Thank you. That is a very interesting process. It does tell a lot about people though. I try to be social with everyone, however I am super shy and at heart I am an introvert. I am not the life of the party. Although at work I am very different because I have learned to hide my Autism. I do great on chat here because it is not face to face and I write everything down so I can remember what I want to talk about.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

Tabatha