aj70pfud7qkm.png

By Pounds
    00a2dn6e1mu6.png

Team Winners
    acy0sebwa8iu.png

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Way to go team!! Congratulations on a great week.

So glad to know I am not the only one feeling the struggle. Thank you for all the support. I have so many things to fix but the thing I’m going to work hardest to do is log my food!! Lots of things fall into place when I do. One thing at a time. Or more if it’s going well.

Rainy day here. Doing art and watching the football games. Not too much exercise. I need to work on that too.

@YinxFed so glad you took time to rest and honor your body. Happy to hear you feel better. I am contemplating a position change as well. Both of our lead teachers are leaving and I was lead at this school for five years when I lived here before, so I am trying to figure out if I want to take it on again. I’ve only got 5 years until retirement and my granddaughter is in the upcoming class to first grade. They’re my same kiddos from when I was in PreK. It’s more responsibility and more money, but still not sure. I like less responsibility right now. But I also don’t want to be mentoring a new teacher and not getting compensated for that work. I’ll likely apply and see what happens. So goes things in my future.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    And here are my step and exercise stats for the last 7 days -

Sunday 21st January - 3347 / 40m Hearher Robertson 12 Week 4.0 Day 7 - Booty & Thigh Toning
    Monday 22nd - 2838 / 48m HR12W4.0 Day 8 - Chest & Shoulders
    Tuesday 23rd - 2584 / 35m HR12W4.0 D9 - Core Strength & Shoulder Mobility
    Wednesday 24th - 1920
    Thursday 25th - 7042 / 69m Yoga
    Friday 26th - 2794 / 39m HR12W4.0 D10 - Hamstring & Quads Strength
    Saturday 27th - 1306

Good night 😴 Friends
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    @adrimango It's a great feeling, isn't it? And very motivating, too, no?

We both have targets in 7 weeks' time. I will be leaving my current job in 7 weeks and you have your conference. I will be keeping you in my mind on my journey.

Night night, Friends 🧡
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks @YinxFed! Good night!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m finally catching up with all of your posts. So many kind thoughts and wise contemplations!
    This past week was a bit wild but I’m looking for my schedule to even out with exercise and giving my body a chance to rest well so my weight fluctuations even out.
    I succumbed to 2 desserts today and know I’ll be better about food intake tomorrow while I’m at work. Yay!
    Let’s zoom int February and feel the energy begin to rise. That’ll help for sure!
    More soon.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,854 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I worked out hard last week. And didn’t lose a single ounce. Still holding at 149
    Will add my steps tomorrow. I put in an hour and 12 minutes of FitOn workouts today.
    Well I was bummed today a little. The place that is holding some fish for me is having trouble finding one last one. It is a one spot foxface.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    edited January 29
    Options
    Hmm. I worked out hard last week. And didn’t lose a single ounce. Still holding at 149
    Will add my steps tomorrow. I put in an hour and 12 minutes of FitOn workouts today.
    Well I was bummed today a little. The place that is holding some fish for me is having trouble finding one last one. It is a one spot foxface.

Don't forget that working out = more muscle mass + some water to help them grow = more weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. You are changing your body composition. You rock!
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Monday! not sure how that happened, but here it is. I'll be heading home tomorrow (yay!), so hopefully dad will still be doing ok today. I am not looking forward to the long drive, but it will be wonderful to be home.

I forgot the Monday reminders last night - here they are:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @strong_fit_ells
    @StayFITTer
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Yup, it's a total thing! Our bodies really like the status quo. Have you considered a walking pad? I got one and it's a total game changer. My home office is tiny, a former walk-in closet but walking while I work or during meetings is awesome. I get so much positive feedback from people too! I always say I can stand still if walking is distracting and I have yet to have someone say it is. Instead they tell me how inspiring or jealous they are. I don't walk all day, but aim for 2 hours a day. I walk slowly - 1.3 miles an hour but those steps add up!
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    1/29/24

Weigh In Day: MONDAY
    PW (Previous Weight): 181.4
    CW (Current Weight): 181.8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    Good Morning WA's ...You have a new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @ChelleChelle1031 :)
  • jugar
    Options
    Good Morning WA's ...You have a new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @ChelleChelle1031 :)
    Welcome @ChelleChelle1031 ! It is great to have you with us. Tell us a bit about yourself, and ask any questions you may have - we're looking forward to knowing you!
This discussion has been closed.