Downsizers Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options

I got 4963 for 2/2 what is 2/3?

I went back to the post. I did the math again for the second and it is right. Hope this helps.
    2/2 9865
    2/3 4963
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hello.

Happy Sunday.

Pw: 249
    Cw:248

Have a blessed week ahead.

Great job!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited February 5
    Options
    Steps: 9,824
    Rings: ✔️
    Exercise:1/5
    Badge: 4/20

We went 5 pin bowling as we figured it would be easier with my back. Ok, not only is my back hurting, there are muscles hurting in places I didn’t know I had muscles. I will certainly enjoy my hot tub time today. Yesterday I also did walks along with the bowling. My weekend eating leaves something to be desired. Back to it today. It made me realize how easy it would be to gain the weight back and gave me a scare. Weight is up 3 pounds today.

Enjoy your Monday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Question

What is your favourite exercise? What time of day do you like to exercise?

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    My favourite exercise is walking, just after breakfast when the light has come in.
    Walking outdoors is more than just exercise, though, because even if you just get a grunt or a smile there is some face to face interaction with other human beings. I walk without earplugs so I get to engage the birdsong, the river rippling and the waves breaking on the shore. Sometimes I can even incorporate light shopping and visits to the cash machine.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    I’m not fully in charge of meals till Thursday since I’m staying at Anne’s, but I laughed to myself when we ate out at lunchtime today, Monday, and she said what we're having for dinner because the calories fit beautifully into my calorie range. I’m laughing because it’s kind of like a fiction story in my magazine where the husband has been told he must change his eating to help control his cooking, his wife buys all the books on what she should feed him and he hates it. They have a week where his retired chef sister-in-law is in charge of the meals and she gives him “taboo” foods but cooked differently and they fit his needs perfectly
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,511 Member
    Options
    Question

My favorite exercise is walking (boy do I miss it ) and when I was walking it was early in the morning ...today will be the 1st time I will use my gym :)
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    PW 195.5
    CW 194.7
    It may be moving slow but woohoo it is moving!!!!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Step Goal: 6,000
    1/28 - 2,917
    1/29 - 6,243
    1/30 - 6,035
    1/31 - 8,595
    2/1 - 12,159
    2/2 - 9,761
    2/3 - 6,096
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Question

My favourite exercise is dance cardio. I like exercising in the mid to late morning, but that never happens and I end up working out at random times when my kids are in activities or after work.
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Question

at the moment my favorite exercise is the rowing machine. I also love to lift weights. I am most consistent with getting up early (5:30am) and getting the workout in before getting ready for work.
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW 220.6
    CW 223.0

Question: What is your favourite exercise? What time of day do you like to exercise?

I love walking/hiking outside on a cool day. Put my headphones in and listen to some happy music and just get outside and walk. To see the beauty of my neighborhood or a park (I can really find beauty almost anywhere) fills me with so much joy.

One of my New Year's resolutions was to be more consistent with exercising early in the morning before I start my day. This has been a struggle for me as I have been getting home later in the evenings and I hate getting out of bed when it's cold out. But I will try again tomorrow.
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Happy new week everyone. Sorry for the late post.
    Pw: 209
    Cw: 209
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    @NachDeezy

Thank you both!
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    Question

Hands down.. walking outside with my headphones on. It’s not only exercise but therapy for me. I just wished we lived somewhere that it was possible year round. That will never happen though as long as my grand babies are here 😜
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 216 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    Thanks, team, for the support last week! Much, much appreciated.
    My elderly mom has been having some health issues over the past couple of days, so I will be hit-and-miss here for a bit.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,236 Member
    Options
    Question

My favorite - can you guess? Walking. My favorite time is in the AM - that's when I take my outside long walk.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    PW 195.5
    CW 194.7
    It may be moving slow but woohoo it is moving!!!!

Heck yeah!🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    abeks wrote: »
    Happy new week everyone. Sorry for the late post.
    Pw: 209
    Cw: 209

Way to hold the line 👍🏽
This discussion has been closed.