Downsizers Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
    Another winner from Skinnytaste. One of her new ones; the facebook group that I am on kept raving about it, so I had to try. It did not disappoint. I used the oil from the sundried tomatoes like suggested. Some said to double the sauce but I don't think it needed it.

Marry Me Chicken

https://www.skinnytaste.com/marry-me-chicken/

4epdjhb8nkoa.jpg

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,345 Member
    Options
    Motto: 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!

Recap: Twas a busy weekend...birthday party and Chinese food. Worked on portion control so I didn't feel denied. Past couple of days have been very busy. Didn't get my workout in on Monday as I needed get into the office earlier. Got it in today, though. Weather's getting better so going to try get some extra steps in. :)

- THOUGHTS: Every day is a new opportunity!

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

2/18 5,875 ST = NONE
    2/19 3,668 ST = NONE
    2/20
    2/21
    2/22
    2/23
    2/24
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 229.2
    Cw 228

Thanks!

Great job💪🏽
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 237 (107,2 kg)
    CW 235 (106,6 kg)

Weight has been up all week, for unknown reason, I've been brave 😇 lol.. Happy it's down again today though.. My energy level is far below zero these last days.. I need some sun instead of 50 shades of gray, rain and hard winds for months now.. Where about to sink over here.. Anyways.. Keto diet is still going great.. I feel so much satisfied.. Let's have that for a positive ✌
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    Another winner from Skinnytaste. One of her new ones; the facebook group that I am on kept raving about it, so I had to try. It did not disappoint. I used the oil from the sundried tomatoes like suggested. Some said to double the sauce but I don't think it needed it.

Marry Me Chicken

https://www.skinnytaste.com/marry-me-chicken/

4epdjhb8nkoa.jpg

Thanks!
  • rainyrae
    Options
    myndieet wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

PW 237 (107,2 kg)
    CW 235 (106,6 kg)

Weight has been up all week, for unknown reason, I've been brave 😇 lol.. Happy it's down again today though.. My energy level is far below zero these last days.. I need some sun instead of 50 shades of gray, rain and hard winds for months now.. Where about to sink over here.. Anyways.. Keto diet is still going great.. I feel so much satisfied.. Let's have that for a positive ✌

Great loss! Way to hang in there and be brave😁. It’s no joke how much we need the sun and seasonal affective disorder is a real thing! Hang in there… Spring is on the way🌷☀️
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    @iLive2Walk
    Your recipe looks amazing.

@myndieet
    Wonderful loss even with the bad weather. I am glad you find keto helpful.it really seems to work for so many.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 5,233
    Rings: ✔️
    Exercise:0/5
    Badge: 16/20

Yesterday was a day from hell. We survived so on to a new day. I plan on trying to do an outdoor walk today. It will be short. I am going to walk to the market, sit for awhile and walk back. My granddaughter is going to come with me.

Can you believe it’s Wednesday? Have a good one!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,858 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

PW 237 (107,2 kg)
    CW 235 (106,6 kg)

Great loss ... :) let's keto on :)
  • rainyrae
    Options
    Gonna try to get out for a walk today. It’s been warm (at least for Iowa) and I’ve been dealing with a toothache since last Saturday and it irks me that I haven’t felt like going out. Went to the dentist yesterday and the tooth has a crack and needs a crown. Ugh! He doesn’t have time in the schedule until next week so I’m just gonna take the max dose of ibuprofen and get out there if even for a short walk!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Step Goal: 6,000
    2/18 - 8,800
    2/19 - 6,516
    2/20 - 8,041
  • itladyee
    Options
    Motto: 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!

Recap: Didn't get that extra walk in. Today for sure!! As @NachDeezy said... it's Time to lock up, lock in, and lock down! In another group someone mentioned getting "sloppy".... I think that is a very appropriate term. Not totally off plan but pushing the limits!

- THOUGHTS:
    5g9cggl52e7a.png

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

2/18 5,875 ST = NONE
    2/19 3,668 ST = NONE
    2/20 7,623 ST= 30 minutes
    2/21
    2/22
    2/23
    2/24

@iLive2Walk ~ please remind me of the name of the Skinnytaste Facebook group. I see a few :) Thx

@myndieet ~ nice loss!! And yes, please find the sun and sent it my way!!!

@rainyrae ~ ouch!! I'm sorry you have to wait so long to get in... pain is not a good thing. It affects EVERYTHING! Good Luck!!!

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rainyrae wrote: »
    Gonna try to get out for a walk today. It’s been warm (at least for Iowa) and I’ve been dealing with a toothache since last Saturday and it irks me that I haven’t felt like going out. Went to the dentist yesterday and the tooth has a crack and needs a crown. Ugh! He doesn’t have time in the schedule until next week so I’m just gonna take the max dose of ibuprofen and get out there if even for a short walk!

Feel better. I don’t like toothaches so I feel for you. When you are in pain, no matter the source, it really makes it hard to get motivated.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @itladyee
    I love your thought today. Yes, it is very easy to get sloppy. My weekends are my sloppy days. I have been trying to clean it up.
  • itladyee
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »

thank you! Awaiting approval :)
  • itladyee
    Options
    @itladyee
    I love your thought today. Yes, it is very easy to get sloppy. My weekends are my sloppy days. I have been trying to clean it up.

During the week I have structure....going to work, being in the office, I bring my lunch most days. My weekends can get sloppy as well. I'm ok with a being a little lax...but I just need to make sure it's just that...a little!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

PW 237 (107,2 kg)
    CW 235 (106,6 kg)

Heck yeah!!
This discussion has been closed.