Up and down, up and down. now just to figure out what to tweak. Hmmm
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,716
    Rings: ✔️
    Exercise:4/5
    Badge: 12/20

Another good step day for me. I really get excited when I have good steps as I have worked hard at improving my steps. I know I am not consistently reaching my goal but that is a work in progress. I am pretty sure it’s my sinuses that is bothering me. I still don’t feel too bad. I am going to do walks again to day. I slept until 9 this morning so I am behind on both my walks and everything else I have to do. Time to get walking.

Hope you have a great Saturday!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    We easily get frustrated with the scales. Let’s hear some NSV’s. It’s good to remember these especially when the scale is not behaving.

lcztk9orl45j.jpeg

• RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Three NSV’s from me:
    1. I can zip up my winter jacket this year without feeling like a stuffed sausage. I notice it every time!
    2. I can climb the three flights from the basement fitness centre to my office a lot easier than I could 40 pounds ago!
    3. I am finding some things that were previously food temptations are more like irritations now. Somehow these are easier to deal with.

@lindamtuck2018 Sorry! I am at my mom’s this weekend. Weigh-in will be late, but I will do.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,202 Member
    Options
    Here's your link for the February Week 3 Group Challenge. Please join us for the Add, Subtract and Multiply Challenge. It is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Feb 18th.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10909791/february-week-3-group-challenge-add-subtract-and-multiply-challenge#latest

Jessica
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

PW: 139.7 pounds
    CW: 139.7 pounds

After losing 1.5 pounds 2 weeks in a row I thought I would be up this week so very shocked and happy to see that I maintained, especially when I wasn't able to do any exercise this week due to my health and the weather.
    The fact that I was exactly the same weight as last week is a miracle as I was up the previous 2 days so I see it as a gift from God as I had a very rough week physically, mentally, and emotionally.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 159.8
    CW: 158.8

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    rainyrae wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Saturday weigh in
    PW: 195.2
    CW: 194.1

Wooohoooo🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

PW: 139.7 pounds
    CW: 139.7 pounds

After losing 1.5 pounds 2 weeks in a row I thought I would be up this week so very shocked and happy to see that I maintained, especially when I wasn't able to do any exercise this week due to my health and the weather.
    The fact that I was exactly the same weight as last week is a miracle as I was up the previous 2 days so I see it as a gift from God as I had a very rough week physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Way to hold the line 💪🏽
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 218 Member
    Options

@lindamtuck2018

Sorry! Yesterday morning was super busy. I did weigh in:

(Thursday)
    PW 126.8
    CW 127.2

Is previous weight our starting weight, or the weight from the previous week?

I still have not found my motivation... I always wake up every morning really motivated, and then somewhere between 2:00-6:00 PM it all goes out the window. I'm pretty happy with my current weight, too, so that is part of the problem. Why lose those last few pounds when I'm close enough? But, I do want to lose a few more. It would put me in the middle of my Normal BMI, and I would like the way my clothes fit better. Here is my new goal: to pre-log my afternoon/dinner food every morning or the night before.

Previous weight is the week before. How much more weight do you want to lose? I understand how you feel. My family doctor doesn’t want me to lose more but I know my clothes would fit better with another 10 pounds. Also, it will make a big difference in my back pain. Those last 10 ponds I lost made such a big difference in my body shape and pain. Back to you, have you thought about maintaining for awhile and seeing how you feel? I started maintaining and then made the decision to lose more. Then went back to maintaining. Who knows, eventually I may decide to lose 5 or 10 pounds more.

Your goal is an amazing one. I have pre logged my food for a long time. Sometimes I log a week in advance as I make a menu each week. I come to the group for the most part everyday. Before I enter the community I log my food for the day.

Thanks! I'm not entirely sure how much more I want to lose, but I think about 3-4 pounds more. It's been a slow loss with lots of breaks, so I'm inclined to just keep going and get to goal. I like your idea of maintaining for a while and then lose a little more if necessary.
    Today and yesterday went very well; I pre-logged and successfully got through the 2-6PM window. I've never considered logging a week in advance; thanks for that idea. I always do meal planning every Monday, so it's doable. Except for our frequent Sunday potlucks, and when my mother-in-law occasionally makes dinner for us. Those are hard!

How do you all log something like a potluck lunch?
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning @lindamtuck2018!

User: rwillems
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 273.2 lbs
    CW: 269.6 lbs

Good week, this week. Need to keep the momentum going. This is my lowest weight in 4 years!
  • RoblinB
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    This is my lowest weight in 4 years!
    @rwillems WAY TO GO! :smiley:

• RoblinB
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 157.8
    CW 158.3
    Next week WILL be better! 😠
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @RoblinB, Thanks. 👍🥳
  • RoblinB
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps:
    Feb 11 4807
    Feb 12 7657
    Feb 13 7813
    Feb 14 7340
    Feb 15 10433
    Feb 16 10255
    Feb 17 5201
    Thank you!
  • rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Goal: 4000
    2/11- 3904
    2/12 - 3256
    2/13 - 6002
    2/14 - 12527
    2/15 - 7919
    2/16 - 4663
    2/17 - 3533

Well, at least this week was better. Supposed to have 50’s this week so I expect to be able to get outside for a walk each day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

@lindamtuck2018

Sorry! Yesterday morning was super busy. I did weigh in:

(Thursday)
    PW 126.8
    CW 127.2

Is previous weight our starting weight, or the weight from the previous week?

I still have not found my motivation... I always wake up every morning really motivated, and then somewhere between 2:00-6:00 PM it all goes out the window. I'm pretty happy with my current weight, too, so that is part of the problem. Why lose those last few pounds when I'm close enough? But, I do want to lose a few more. It would put me in the middle of my Normal BMI, and I would like the way my clothes fit better. Here is my new goal: to pre-log my afternoon/dinner food every morning or the night before.

Previous weight is the week before. How much more weight do you want to lose? I understand how you feel. My family doctor doesn’t want me to lose more but I know my clothes would fit better with another 10 pounds. Also, it will make a big difference in my back pain. Those last 10 ponds I lost made such a big difference in my body shape and pain. Back to you, have you thought about maintaining for awhile and seeing how you feel? I started maintaining and then made the decision to lose more. Then went back to maintaining. Who knows, eventually I may decide to lose 5 or 10 pounds more.

Your goal is an amazing one. I have pre logged my food for a long time. Sometimes I log a week in advance as I make a menu each week. I come to the group for the most part everyday. Before I enter the community I log my food for the day.

Thanks! I'm not entirely sure how much more I want to lose, but I think about 3-4 pounds more. It's been a slow loss with lots of breaks, so I'm inclined to just keep going and get to goal. I like your idea of maintaining for a while and then lose a little more if necessary.
    Today and yesterday went very well; I pre-logged and successfully got through the 2-6PM window. I've never considered logging a week in advance; thanks for that idea. I always do meal planning every Monday, so it's doable. Except for our frequent Sunday potlucks, and when my mother-in-law occasionally makes dinner for us. Those are hard!

How do you all log something like a potluck lunch?

Potlucks are tricky to log. I try to keep a mental note of what I ate and log it. It is not accurate. You will find entries for potluck in the app but I prefer to try and log it best I can. I go to a monthly potluck.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    Good morning @lindamtuck2018!

User: rwillems
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 273.2 lbs
    CW: 269.6 lbs

Good week, this week. Need to keep the momentum going. This is my lowest weight in 4 years!

Look at that. New decade and lowest weight in 4 years. Great job! Do you have a plan for the week to keep your momentum going?
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 157.8
    CW 158.3
    Next week WILL be better! 😠

What are you planning on doing this week to get the results you want?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,903
    Rings: ✔️
    Exercise:5/5
    Badge: 13/20

I would say last week was a sucesss. I am in maintenance range and met all my goals. Off to have breakfast with all the family except my daughter. She is on nights so she is sleeping.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

This discussion has been closed.