FEBRUARY 2024 CHALLENGES -- 02/01 -- 02/29

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Thursday a FitOn stretch with emphasis on the hips and an upper body strength workout. Recumbent 30 minutes.

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Just got electricity and internet back today - been out since Sunday. Over a million people (California?) without power last week. Public Works, Fire and PGE crews have been all around fixing stuff. Their hard work is very appreciated.

I weighed myself and was pleasantly surprised to be under 250#. It's so easy to lose when I'm in keto but so hard to get on track. It's made more difficult by crippled knees but they're no excuse. Part of the street in front of my house isn't bad, so I'm gonna do short walks back and forth on the level part. Baby steps...

Chris, I hope you're negative soon.

Karen, Welcome home. I've enjoyed watching your travels on FB.

Kathy, You are inspirational.

Shell, Hugs. Adore you...

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options
    Kathy, good workout!
    Paula, glad you got everything back. We didn't lose anything up here. Lot of wind and rain, tho!
    Both Pat and I tested negative for Covid this morning!!! I am so glad to be over that c@ap!! It bummed me out more than anything else. Four weeks of it was too many!!
    Going to walk tomorrow.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Paula I am very glad you have your power back. I was in Spokane many years ago during the ice storm. It was a lesson in humility. Hopefully you won’t have to ever endure it again

Chris I am doing the happy dance for you

Kathy I think I will download the workouts I plan on doing the next day and see if that allows me to do them even with internet issues. Fingers crossed

Got in 2 short but effective workouts today. And my one spot foxface arrived. Fingers crossed he survives.

Night my friends
    Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 165
    2/5 - 184.6
    2/10 - 182.7
    February goal - 175
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Had a good week of self care...lost what I gained from travel (likely a lot of salt TBH)....and now looking to keep working toward my goal ...

Busy weekend.....but want to start it off with some exercise in a bit....

Hope everyone is feeling well this Saturday!

Karen
  • cpanus
    edited February 10
    Options
    Shelley, I am dancing with you!! Thank you!!
    Beautiful today! 6.23 miles in 127 mins. The wind was cold but by the time I had a mile done, I had to take off my jacket and tie it around my waist!! It was a good walk! I'll get out there tomorrow, too!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I completed 2 FitOn workouts joint mobility stretching and a total body strength. My workout Friday was weak so I decided that I needed to workout either Sat or Sun. It’s been raining here in Georgia a lot and will continue tomorrow.

Have a great week ladies!

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    I got 5.29 miles in 110 mins to the post office and back this morning. There were a lot of folks out walking today. I met a couple of new puppies, too!! It was a nice day today.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    You are all such wonderful friends.

Chris I am so happy for you. About time you got a break. Nice walk

Karen salt really does mess us up. Glad you have it under control. Now to get that workout habit going again

Kathy great workouts. I am starting to track my workouts on paper. It just works better for me

Today’s workouts were great. Circuit workouts. Each ended with a type of cardio strength. I wouldn’t dare say the B word. ;)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley.
    Got to go to my trainer today!!! 60 min workout w/her! She did go pretty easy on me since I haven't seen her in FOREVER!!! I'm happy.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I bet you were really excited to get caught up. And workout. 🏋🏼‍♀️. That was great you could go.

I am sore today. It the most delightful way! lol. Today was super busy at work. All the stripes were gone so I was in charge. My Judge had all the work today. So I had to stand for hours. Went quick though. I did a nice stretch this evening.

I ordered a lid for my aquarium. Two feeding ports. Strong enough for a cat to walk on it. Lots of functionality. It will take 2 months to build.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    I was in the office yesterday so I really didn't get to do any exercise. Working from home today but we are getting four to six inches of snow. It's supposed to be wet and heavy which is not exciting at all. Will need to do some sort of a workout in the basement.

Bella leaves early tomorrow morning for Disney. Knock on what I think they're going to be able to get out even though there's the snow. School is canceled today which is a blessing because she's got homework to make up before she leaves. It's going to be a full house today with all of us in here :-)

Karen

• KAR1959
    Options
    Monday’s workouts were a full body and a cooldown stretch.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Not much today. Busy work day. Wyoming lost one of their finest today. Sgt. Nevada Krinkee was shot and killed while attempting to serve a trespass warning. Killed over a simple trespass warning!

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Not much today. Busy work day. Wyoming lost one of their finest today. Sgt. Nevada Krinkee was shot and killed while attempting to serve a trespass warning. Killed over a simple trespass warning!

Shelley

Heartbreaking. So sorry 😢

• KAR1959
    Options
    Tuesday full body strength training, kettlebell abs workout 4 sets of 20 and 10,000+ steps.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy you keep me going. And thanks. He was a new father. Wife still on maternity leave.

Tonight is DND. Tomorrow I will need a good workout.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, so heart breaking.
    Yesterday was house cleaning before our housekeeper got here. We had Collin in the morning and Ronan in the afternoon. We have both boys today, too. I have my trainer at noon then maybe a walk around the park...maybe...the weather people were threatening rain...we'll see.
    Have a good Wednesday, my friends.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris it is. And also the shooting in Kansas. I hope you do get a chance to walk tomorrow. You crack me up. Cleaning before your housekeeper arrives. I double floss before a cleaning.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day
    Shelley